What's new

TTP refused to extend deadline

Look at it this way: The Army created and nurtured these terrorists for its own short-sighted goals. And then it lost control. The "new mentors" are not to blame as much for they are only taking advantage of the military failures that has given them the platform. The Army created this mess and it has to be held accountable in cleaning it up.
with all due respect

sir please pull out the thumb from yourself.. what you said has been already agreed and confessed by the military

if you choice not to blame the terrorists then fine. I wont hold you for that.
they are animals its just like you cant blame your dog for crapping on your new carpet can you?

what you chose to ignore (by mistake or by design) is..................... these monsters new mentors....

they in my opinion need at least 50% of your eloquent scrutiny (for a start).

with all due respect

sir please pull out the thumb from yourself.. what you said has been already agreed and confessed by the military

if you choice not to blame the terrorists then fine. I wont hold you for that.
they are animals its just like you cant blame your dog for crapping on your new carpet can you?

what you chose to ignore (by mistake or by design) is..................... these monsters new mentors....

they in my opinion need at least 50% of your eloquent scrutiny (for a start).

Oh I blame the terrorists clearly, unequivocally, and in the strongest possible terms. Let there be no doubt about that.

The best way to deal with their new mentors, however, is for the old mentors to control the beasts they created by deposing the new mentors, and destroying their creation, all of it, in its entirety, without any "good" or "bad" distinctions.

Last edited:
Your talking B.S now,, your talking like the elected goverment dosent have the right to push the military to the wall.

does it now?

where does it say in the constitution of Pakistan that an elected government should push an organ of the state to the wall?

really?

why?

settle a personal score?
declare revolt against the military? a state institution? while under the oath of the very state?

it looks very cute and charming to propagate to the military that it should submit to the will of the parliament and the constitution of Pakistan but in the very next step it shoots on its own foot?

are you for real my dear?

I am sorry @waz @batmannow @Armstrong @fatman17 please help me out here

I missed the part where an elected government has the right to push the military to the Wall..?

he is encouraged by Judiciary, media and PPP's support and a collective hatred by the talibanized population for the military so he can afford to be ruthless. he is banking on the belief that military doesnt have the support or the will to topple him so while its down he continues to jump on it for his personal gratification

IF that is true, then doesn't it clearly show that the military has lost nearly all of its support? Why would that be if indeed that is the case?

that's good, they are now one step more close to their janaat .. time to go to heaven Taliban , pack your goodie bags

Oh I blame the terrorists clearly, unequivocally, and in the strongest possible terms. Let there be no doubt about that.

The best way to deal with their new mentors, however, is for the old mentors to control the beasts they created by deposing the new mentors, and destroying their creation, all of it, in its entirety, with "good" or "bad" distinctions.

at last we reach to a point we can agree sir
thank goodness for that

wait a moment

do I understand you right?

please rephrase

are you saying?
  1. best way army mends its ways with Jamat Islami, PTI and Nawaz league is take out all terrorists that are danger to Pakistan, its neighbours and rest of the world?

or are you saying

2. that military must take charge (111 brigade style) and do same as above (1)?.

I can understand its possible to do it with option number 2 because Army has no one to answer to and can destroy the beast without any discrimination

but with the first option there is an issue. it cant do that. if you have been paying attention to the news.. Nawaz called off the strikes.. he was comprehensively briefed about the operation and even had his (Gilani stlye speech ready) but then in the end he pulled the plug and even the continued bombings and beheading by the beast didnt move him. new mentors consider the terrorists as their brothers.

please look up and read the article written by Irfan sadique in praise of Mullah Fazlullah, how can army tame the beast when house of Sherif considers these terrorists as its brothers.

IF that is true, then doesn't it clearly show that the military has lost nearly all of its support? Why would that be if indeed that is the case?
circular argument there sir
we have talked about this paradox already.

at last we reach to a point we can agree sir
thank goodness for that

wait a moment

do I understand you right?

please rephrase

are you saying?
  1. best way army mends its ways with Jamat Islami, PTI and Nawaz league is take out all terrorists that are danger to Pakistan, its neighbours and rest of the world?

or are you saying

2. that military must take charge (111 brigade style) and do same as above (1)?.

I can understand its possible to do it with option number 2 because Army has no one to answer to and can destroy the beast without any discrimination

but with the first option there is an issue. it cant do that. if you have been paying attention to the news.. Nawaz called off the strikes.. he was comprehensively briefed about the operation and even had his (Gilani stlye speech ready) but then in the end he pulled the plug and even the continued bombings and beheading by the beast didnt move him. new mentors consider the terrorists as their brothers.

please look up and read the article written by Irfan sadique in praise of Mullah Fazlullah, how can army tame the beast when house of Sherif considers these terrorists as its brothers.

circular argument there sir
we have talked about this paradox already.

Since when has the Army not done what it needed to do? How rich to claim that the PM is the authority to authorize the strikes on one hand, and then threaten the same authority when it suits the Army!

The Army can tame the beast if it wants to, clearly. The only reason it is hiding behind this excuse is to try and protect some of the terrorists (the "good" Taliban) for later use. Unless and until the Army Brass embrace the fact that they must destroy ALL of them, Pakistan will remain in dire trouble.

does it now?

where does it say in the constitution of Pakistan that an elected government should push an organ of the state to the wall?

really?

why?

settle a personal score?
declare revolt against the military? a state institution? while under the oath of the very state?

it looks very cute and charming to propagate to the military that it should submit to the will of the parliament and the constitution of Pakistan but in the very next step it shoots on its own foot?

I missed the part where an elected government has the right to push the military to the Wall..?
its all due to the CIA plan, that they are in danger if pakistan remains a nuclear state, so thats why all this damocrazy was conspirated & lunched with the help of croupted politicians, who ate ready to give up, pakistan,s nuclear assests & its all plants ?
Asif zardari tried it, memo gate was blown up by ISI, so everything went inthe cover?
now its noora trun, both times its only PAKARMY is been made target, cause its the only power keeping pakistani nuclear assests safegurded , & out of reach from greedy politicians , who are ready to give up everything for thier noora ,or ghadari rules forever in thier dirty dreams?
just be called AMMIR UL MOOMENIN?
offcourse dirty mullha brigade called TTP , is thier army trying hard to fight pakarmy?
@Irfan Baloch sir!
target engaged, you can go bck to command center!
let us do our COINS!

Since when has the Army not done what it needed to do? How rich to claim that the PM is the authority to authorize the strikes on one hand, and then threaten the same authority when it suits the Army!

The Army can tame the beast if it wants to, clearly. The only reason it is hiding behind this excuse is to try and protect some of the terrorists (the "good" Taliban) for later use. Unless and until the Army Brass embrace the fact that they must destroy ALL of them, Pakistan will remain in dire trouble.
hi dreamy damocrazy boy?
what happened to that, umwritten UK , constitution?
pakarmy is the only power these stupid sold politicians were shining the shoes for?
dont you remember?
the parents of NOORA king doesnt wants to finish any taliban s good or bad, thus noora king is protecting them ?
cause they want to use it against sirya, later against iran?

Last edited:
does it now?

really?

why?

settle a personal score?

Listen, I love the Pak Military, & I hate our politicians but democracy is the path we have chosen

And our miltary has to be subservient to both the state and its elected goverment for good or bad, of course you are right that the goverment should not push the military to the wall but then that is why we have checks and balances and the Pakistani people have the right to vote into pro/anti military politicians

This is a sensitive situation and we cant go in guns blazing without the authority of the goverment and hence state/people

As a national policy our elected goverment has chosen negotiations and reconcilliation, apart from makings its opinion known our military CANNOT, MUST NOT do anythign else

When the time comes and our people are well and truley sick of the Taliban (or alternativley we reconcile with a big bunch of them) then we can take out who ever is left with full state, goverment and popular support

Anything else would just create havoc

Since when has the Army not done what it needed to do?
just lately my dear.. they called off the attacks.
the "good" taliban are in Afghanistan now. making deals with uncle Sam. they can look after themselves

you being cheeky here by the way you dodged my question about the new mentors.. they seem all Kosher to you?

the "good" taliban are in Afghanistan now. making deals with uncle Sam. they can look after themselves

This catagorisation of Good and Bad can only be done by Uncle sam..... Reason they live thousands of kilometers away from these so called talibs..... But subcontinent cannot afford to do that.... because all of us live in this volatile neighborhood....

and as this list goes on, Indian new administration might find it essential to strike the breeding grounds of terrorism in some parts of Punjab that are Sherif's votebank.

not sure how Sherif will balance the risks of loosing his business interests in India vs turning the blind eye to the terrorist brothers that cross the border and kill Indian soldiers and civilians.

fortunately for Nawaz, even if India takes the desperate and extreme step of targeting wahabi madrasahs in Kamoki etc then the brunt will be faced by the Pakistani military.

once again I find myself being harsh to House of Sherif but there is a logical reason to that assertion.

Nawaz party considers TTP and LeJ as its long lost brothers and agrees and supports their ideology and shares the common hatred for Pak military....
and there is unanimous world and domestic opinion that TTP poses an existential threat to the state of Pakistan (in case some wahabi apologist gets butt hurt I strongly urge him to look up the repeated statements b TTP leadership about their aims towards Pakistan and how it sees Pakistani constitution)

so what does it make Nawaz league? a "democratically" elected party which is partner to the TTP terrorism. hence a danger to Pakistan.

India till now has been insisting that Pakistan and its security forces sort out this extremism mess on its own as it is harming the whole region - but as you say if the PA weakens or revolts and refuses to fight the terrorists as its presently trying to do and stay above the water then there has to be a rethink of how Pakistan's neighbors approach the terrorism issue.

I believe what you say is true that Nawaz is intent on avenging by cutting its own arm, cut one's own nose to spite the face. This is taking so called democracy and writ of govt too far.

Damn indeed Sir,

at this rate we wont have to bother about Pak army's anti India proxies very soon.

We need to thank Nawaz indirectly.

You are off the mark - dealing with PA and it's proxies is probably better than the tali scum that will start pouring towards our borders when PA is not in the scene.

India till now has been insisting that Pakistan and its security forces sort out this extremism mess on its own as it is harming the whole region - but as you say if the PA weakens or revolts and refuses to fight the terrorists as its presently trying to do and stay above the water then there has to be a rethink of how Pakistan's neighbors approach the terrorism issue.

I believe what you say is true that Nawaz is intent on avenging by cutting its own arm, cut one's own nose to spite the face. This is taking so called democracy and writ of govt too far.

You are off the mark - dealing with PA and it's proxies is anyday better than the tali scum that will start pouring towards our borders when PA is not in the scene.

India can go **** itself

Have you not been reading, Pak army wants to attack and take out all taliban targets..

But Elected goverment wishes to go for negotiations and reconcilliation,

Pak army is unhappy because its on the front line and not the politicians

A debate in a increasingly healthy democracy

India can go **** itself

Have you not been reading, Pak army wants to attack and take out all taliban targets..

I was responding to a post by Irfan that mentioned India, so you can STFU as it has nothing to do with you or your comments.

It's not as if all of Pakistan's neighbors - the Afghans (shelling and firing across the border), Iranians (threatening to send forces into Pakistan), India (fighting off insurgents on the LOC) aren't already complaining about Pakistan's inactions to manage its territory.

India can go **** itself

a debate in a sick, bad smelling, fakly elected, conspirated damocrazy, in which sold out politicians doing best to hit pakarmy?
so they can be called NOORA UL MOOMEENIN?

Listen, I love the Pak Military, & I hate our politicians but democracy is the path we have chosen

And our miltary has to be subservient to both the state and its elected goverment for good or bad, of course you are right that the goverment should not push the military to the wall but then that is why we have checks and balances and the Pakistani people have the right to vote into pro/anti military politicians

This is a sensitive situation and we cant go in guns blazing without the authority of the goverment and hence state/people

As a national policy our elected goverment has chosen negotiations and reconcilliation, apart from makings its opinion known our military CANNOT, MUST NOT do anythign else

When the time comes and our people are well and truley sick of the Taliban (or alternativley we reconcile with a big bunch of them) then we can take out who ever is left with full state, goverment and popular support

Anything else would just create havoc
who has chossen the damocrazy as his path?
ohh i got that, you mean NAJAM SHETI & 35 punctures?
or NOORA KING?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom