What's new

TTP refused to extend deadline

That is precisely why I have raised this question many times: What happens if a majority of the people want this wahhabification by choice? After all, they elected NS via a Constitutional process. What can the Army do?
not the majority even 10% will do.

recall the Nazi party rise in Germany.

its catch 22 for the army (the answer to your Q)

not the majority even 10% will do.

recall the Nazi party rise in Germany.

its catch 22 for the army (the answer to your Q)

Now you may be able to appreciate why I say the things I do in this forum and why people do not like them generally. Because they are uncomfortably true.

Pakistan is damned either way.

Please remember that our nations have lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting terrorism on both sides of the border. Contrary to your opinion, the TTP have repeatedly issued warnings to the Pakistani government for working with the U.S. They’ve also targeted our convoys on several occasions. Conspiracy theories aside, it is easy to see that we face a common threat at the hands of the same extremist organizations. We have been hearing different conspiracy theories since the very beginning of our partnership, and people are starting to forget; we were regularly accused of pressuring Pakistan to go after the terrorist elements inside the country. It is interesting to read that many are now accusing the U.S. of employing these same terrorist organizations. At the end of the day, the facts allow us to separate truth from fiction. Conspiracy theorists have been suggesting for years that the U.S. is planning to take over Pakistan’s nuclear weapons. We’ve said this before and say it again: Pakistan is an independent partner nation and the U.S. fully respects its sovereignty.

We have made too sacrifices to leave behind an unstable region. It is our wish and desire to see peace prevail throughout the region, especially Pakistan. We remain optimistic regarding the future of our partnership with Pakistan. Our governments are working hard to build on our improving relationship, and we have full confidence in Pakistani government’s ability to restore peace in the country.

Ali Khan

Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM
thanks for policy statment!
what you got on memo gate scandle, can you share it to us?
why a fugitive nammed HUSSAIN HAQANI been given safe heavens in america?
& why american senate is passing resolutions for independent BALUCHISTAN?

your best responses ever. Although VC is correct in principle but Nawaz doesnt play fair does he? deceit is a new trick he learnt from Zardari.

@VCheng Nawaz took an oath at the grave of gen Zia to uphold and carry on his mission of wahabification of Pakistan.. now thats one beast that has the protection of "democracy" as well and army " cant touch this ..."
sorry sir , i just dont get that damocrazy thing untill a unwritten constitution been running the mother of all damocrazies , i mean UK?
so in principle VC was wrong!

Back
Top Bottom