What's new

TTP refused to extend deadline

@Areesh
Adnan Rasheed wrote an article in the february edition of Azan Magazine , Issue 5 Page No 27 which he also posted in the blog of British Activist Carol Anne Grayson.

Also recently Asad Munir tweeted that he might have shifted to Tirah Valley.

Won't believe only until I see his filthy face.There are too many dogs who can bark. Won't believe until I see this dog barking in a video.

Its not like we are begging for ceasefire deadline. We should push them further back by new operations in waziristan. These ceasefires have given them enough time to gather their strengths and regroup.

About damn time, my hands have been itching a bit for some brain matter. I just need a word.

After restocking weapons and strategically locating suicide bombers all over the country, Government should be ready for Halal terrorism :disagree:

The Noora Brigade is clueless as usual. TTP just needed time to regroup and fooled Ganja one more time. These beasts are bent upon destroying our way of life and there is just one way to deal with them.

Total and Absolute Annihilation and Elimination of TTP Animals.

Last edited:
tumblr_mcqgoeyFsG1qbd2pco1_500.gif

Well no shyt Sherlocks --- Govt. of Pakistan

this will go down as the biggest national disgrace; to even CONTEMPLATE "talks" with the cochroach pieces of shyt scum who have the blood of tens of thousands of Pakistanis on their hands.

Wasnt 2008 enough, when Mullah shyt-head FM Fazlullah fooled the government at that time.

who needs enemies, really

LOL, looks like they want this again
gimme some fire, gimme some air, look at who is coming for u
View attachment 24752

oh they'll get plenty of that...if they're lucky they wont even hear what hits them

Back
Top Bottom