What's new

TTP raid on army post Waziristan.

We have to remember it will be like this for a few years, the Kabul regime was taken down

The Taliban don't have full control of Afghanistan and our enemies are burning up inside at what we did to them

I've said this from the beginning, don't lose your shit after every incident, planning is underway to target our enemies and they are hurting and hurting bad

He was the brother of my wife’s colleague, asked my brother (posted in KP) about him and this is what he had to say.

He fought very bravely. His team intercepted a tashkeel of mehsuds (the hardest fighters) ex TTP, the firefight went on entire night. He was hit in the neck, single shot. Went on fighting until blood loss was intense. A very brave boy. May Allah bless his noble soul
[unquote]

Attachments

• 552359DF-B34E-4342-9A89-5CEC02359F14.jpeg
    552359DF-B34E-4342-9A89-5CEC02359F14.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 33
Our establishment wanted Taliban Ideology in Afghanistan. And our public cheered them for decade.I was saying from begening this will be desaster if Taliban like group get power in Afghanistan. Now our Jawan will reap the fruit for next decade.
Mark my words An Ideology driven Militant groups with vague motives is a poisonous cancer to modern society trust me. Be it Religious , Communist , Nationalist.
Ideological Militancy without specified achieveable goal is poison Putting it under banner of Quran dont make it Beneficial.
Our People are too naive and emotional to understand it.
Keep repeating India Amrika Israel. Even though they are gone from Afghanistan. Or the latest trend Iran.

Anyone who believed Taliban will actually take actions against their brothers TTP was delusional. Also another BS ISPR says is they are trying to sneak in. They are directly attacking and killing your soldiers on border. They can sneak in just fine along with thousands of other afghanis everyday and blow up somewhere. No TTP is trying to sneak in by attacking army posts on border.

We're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to focus on externaly facilitated internal enemies
That was the aim all along bhai, we're too slow and emotional to realise this. Our enemies are laughing at us as they exploit our divisions even more. I hope sense prevails

Not assessing the strength of the enemy is something which most of our army and especially our SSG excel at....your confidence in yourself and the men under your command always steers you to places and situations which a logical mind wont go in....that unfortunately is how a real battle is fought.
Interestingly enough, the very first loss of an SSG officer in East Pakistan was Lt Col Suleman and he unfortunately died while standing up in his jeep and not realizing the threat. MB ambushed the convoy and he was one of the first SSG casualties of the war.

Multiple, dozens....
Why is ISPR claiming only 2 then? Any tactical or strategic benefit of such an obfuscation?

He was the brother of my wife’s colleague, asked my brother (posted in KP) about him and this is what he had to say.
One-shot might mean a sniper hit. TTP has access to top-of-the-line stuff now. It is beyond explanation why drones are not being employed to hit TTP in Afghanistan. It is not like the Afghan Taliban has given in to our demands. What can be gained from showing endless restraint? Why is there not enough pressure from within the military on the decision-makers?

Why is ISPR claiming only 2 then? Any tactical or strategic benefit of such an obfuscation?

One-shot might mean a sniper hit. TTP has access to top-of-the-line stuff now. It is beyond explanation why drones are not being employed to hit TTP in Afghanistan. It is not like the Afghan Taliban has given in to our demands. What can be gained from showing endless restraint? Why is there not enough pressure from within the military on the decision-makers?
Can you share the ISPR statement?

Its not like that, someone attacks a post, you repulse that, kill some, and then you follow them to take out more of them.
Brother.. a drone nearby cd have decimated that large group.. then there would not be any need to charge that large group.
I guess all the border is not active some areas are more prone to be raided, especially which have small settlement near the border.

Brother.. a drone nearby cd have decimated that large group.. then there would not be any need to charge that large group.
I guess all the border is not active some areas are more prone to be raided, especially which have small settlement near the border.
Drones and Mraps are for charity. After countless IEDs and ambushes, we haven't introduced mraps what makes you think these loonies will bring drones into the mix. All these border post attacks can be avoided through surveillance equipment, Handheld thermals, fixed long range thermals/cameras, small drones, recce squads/commando platoons with snipers trained for offensive actions.

All these we have been additionally told are there but we see soldiers being prayed upon day by day. It gets too a point where it feels like propaganda by our fauj.

pak should gather all the volunteer fighters from there and put them on western border to do raids against
Mate the soldiers deployed in erstwhile Fata alongside FC are supposedly battle-hardened in any case these guys should be able to handle such things on their own. Don't know if tactics have been changed or all that battle-hardened was just BS. Questions, questions, no answers.

After countless IEDs and ambushes, we haven't introduced mraps what makes you think these loonies will bring drones into the mix.
Areesh and imran khan wd be furious on theses. We discussed that to death in balochistan related incidents. Just today, IA got two new MRAP built by TATA and one other company.
All these border post attacks can be avoided through surveillance equipment, Handheld thermals, fixed long range thermals/cameras, small drones, recce squads/commando platoons with snipers trained for offensive actions.
Man you know how many sensors in UK we have to protect home. Motion, vibration etc. Anyway, there need to be a collboration between Pak/turkey/China to make these sensors. I guess, NUST made ground surveliance radar. Anyway, putting these sensors on critical route or valley or trail can be fruitful.

Back
Top Bottom