What's new

7 soldiers martyred since last 14 hours in Waziristan.

Bajwa is busy in politics. The worst COAS of the lot
Why blame Bajwa when entire nation celebrated Taliban victory,
You do not expect flowers when you have snakes in your neighbourhood,

Ashraf Ghani was 100 times better than the current crazy heads, they fought their entire life and not when its time for peace they are looking for a new enemy a new land to conquer

Ashraf Ghani was 100 times better than the current crazy heads, they fought their entire life and not when its time for peace they are looking for a new enemy a new land to conquer
Yet yiu still haven't worked out who is responsible

kindly take your propaganda elsewhere........... ashraf ghani was not better for us period............... any indian lackey is not better and not welcome!

Any condemnations from posters that how its un Islamic , barbaric and inhumane to kill soldiers of your neighbouring muslim country ?

Crappy training, crappy gear, crappy everything, no optics... Just looking at a PA foot soldier in his shitty equipment makes my eyes bleed... One of the reasons why i refrained from joining PA was that i didn't wanna serve my life on a plate to the terrorists, i am by no means a coward and would love to see myself blown up to pieces for my country, but not without giving a good fight and having proper equipment to do so...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

Back
Top Bottom