What's new

TTP raid on army post Waziristan.

Man you know how many sensors in UK we have to protect home. Motion, vibration etc. Anyway, there need to be a collboration between Pak/turkey/China to make these sensors. I guess, NUST made ground surveliance radar. Anyway, putting these sensors on critical route or valley or trail can be fruitful.
We make everything related to surveillance In-house its just that no one cares about the soldiers frankly deployed on either of the 2 borders be it east or west. Watch any Indian video on its forward LOC posts those guys have the whole surveillance system down to a T on every post.

We might give a few platoon leaders a few toys the rest well we now know our left to fend for their senses. I know some members will come at me saying this and that and the whole platoon carry a damn XYZ super equipment but they don't, the evidence is the countless attacks that too recorded by insurgents using top of the line equipment.

That seem don't right only 2 ttp heads for a price of 5 something is wrong with our tactics. Even our so called IBOs are getting caught before the cordon serious questions need to be inquired. Did the WOT teach us nothing.
Looks like institutional memory is being lost or we are overstretched with the COIN role being played by units that are not really the ones with expertise in it. Lastly, TTP is flushed with first-world weaponry which an ordinary Pakistani infantryman could only dream of. You can't inflict substantial casualties at night without having access to proper situational awareness. Only industrial-scale drone operations or top-notch signals intelligence could preempt and decimate precipitating attacks. However, the story in this respect is much like the management of our economy. We know we need to increase exports and tax collection, but HOW to get there is the tricky part. The HOW appears to be tricky in the domain of morphed COIN as well with lacking capabilities. Remember, this is not the same TTP of 2014/2016. It is operating more freely than ever in Afghanistan.

Areesh and imran khan wd be furious on theses. We discussed that to death in balochistan related incidents. Just today, IA got two new MRAP built by TATA and one other company.

Man you know how many sensors in UK we have to protect home. Motion, vibration etc. Anyway, there need to be a collboration between Pak/turkey/China to make these sensors. I guess, NUST made ground surveliance radar. Anyway, putting these sensors on critical route or valley or trail can be fruitful.
I remember someone who built a sensor system in collaboration with PA that worked in similar situations, especially mountains.
If our soldiers died across the border, then only a drone or some other support system (real-time tactical situational awareness or firepower-wise) could have helped. Fixed sensors can only do so much.

3D War

1- Deception Dr Lu Letter and false promises
2- 5th generation war
3- Installment of corrupt leaders, remove competent leadership of Imran Khan
4- Wedge rift between People and Army
5- Confusion

The top brass is to blame.

If they had been less busy with politicking and real estate management, we would have had a STRATEGY to deter RAW-backed proxies.

The only way peace is achieved, as any realist will tell you, is through deterrence. Deterrence works primarily through costs and pay-offs. Therefore, peace = raising the cost for RAW to engage in such activities.

We failed to do that. The top brass chose a backfoot posture based on DENIAL, not the kind of DETERRENCE we needed. In denial (as Ajit Doval will confess), you may stop 18 rocks thrown at you but 1-2 will still get through. And the rock-thrower is not deterred. You can kill its hired guns, but there is still no fear of consequences in the RAW officer's heart.

He knows he's safe, he knows there will be no reprisal tit-for-tat in his country (as there should be), and he knows we will keep sacrificing our sons going after tactical success at the expense of sound strategy.

I greave and cry for these brave souls deployed at the border without a broader game plan to deter India. GO AFTER THE SOURCE TO PROTECT THE SONS OF OUR SOIL!!!

Why doesn't India just get America to write a letter to COAS saying give up on the Waziristan and area and move the borders back?.... Otherwise, there will be serious consequences.

India is stupid.... Don't they know how easy it is to buy beggars can't be choosers???

3D War

2- 5th generation war
5- Confusion
Bingo. Thanks to internal corrupt traitors it's a cakewalk...

I should apply for the CIA South Asian Desk... I bet I Balkanize Pakistan with just a few $_$ and some letters to the military brass... For foreclosures on their Houses in London and bank accounts in Dubai.

Easy peasy...

Use the tactical nukes
Lol... Who will? DhA plot Green Card London House Gadaards??..

3D War

2- 5th generation war
5- Confusion

6- ground invasion

Anyway to recover this, anyone monitoring this and coming up with solutions?

Interestingly enough, the very first loss of an SSG officer in East Pakistan was Lt Col Suleman and he unfortunately died while standing up in his jeep and not realizing the threat. MB ambushed the convoy and he was one of the first SSG casualties of the war.
Heavy ambush, Ghazi company, 2 Commando, 17 Shaheed...General Mitha in his book says he was in EP at that time, he specifically told Colonel Suleman to take all the necessary precautions like sending scouts ahead, however no such precautions were taken, he was in the leading jeep, with himself standing in it.

That seem don't right only 2 ttp heads for a price of 5 something is wrong with our tactics. Even our so called IBOs are getting caught before the cordon serious questions need to be inquired. Did the WOT teach us nothing.
Enemy dead are more, its just the number of bodies which could be brought back,

when the leaders are involved in politics then they dont care abt soldiers. Infact i think bajwa may even want such incidents to happen so that the force is always engaged and he can keep focusing on his earnings.

We're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to focus on externaly facilitated internal enemies
Internally we are taken over by a foreign regime without firing a shot and our forces have surrendered by holding a crops conference and we are being told they are taking notice of their tarnished image. Image is more important to them then the job they are hired for.
While the victors of the external coup are trying to break through the last line of the defence at the borders and our boys are fighting a war and sacrificing their lives. Why not SOB Shahbaz rings fascist Modi and ask for the mercy and request attacks to be stopped.

Mate the soldiers deployed in erstwhile Fata alongside FC are supposedly battle-hardened in any case these guys should be able to handle such things on their own. Don't know if tactics have been changed or all that battle-hardened was just BS. Questions, questions, no answers.
Yeah but they can always use more fighters and especially irregulars who can do raids deep inside afghan territory without risking Pakistans diplomatic image. There’s many volunteer fighters just setting around on loc since the ceasefire, put them on western border for time being and let them do raids against ttp deep inside Afghanistan until loc heats up again.

Back
Top Bottom