What's new

TTP raid on army post Waziristan.

The last person who comes in front of the camera is Shujaat himself.....in the initial part of the video, you can hear the maker say that "give you views, i am making video, tomorrow someone will get shaheed...".... :suicide2:

Heart wrenching video.:(

Lakh Di Laanat on Bajwa & likes, who sell the blood of such fine sons of Pakistan.

Yeh loag shaheedon kay khoon ki dallali ker rahay haen.

Nopes, I can then only pray that you get a chance to live through a firefight.

Was 313 going against 1000 arrogance?
Well, I have been in a shooting incident where I almost died, so if that counts as being near to a firefight, praise to almighty God that I survived. The comparison between Badr and this is like the difference between the heavens and the earth. I won't even comment on that; it is so laughable. They knew they were up against 1000. This unit, from what you just said, had all the intelligence assets and yet was killed. So henceforth, it's either poor training or poor intelligence. And next time, @PanzerKiel inform and guide rather than use cheap words and religious rhetoric to deflect.

6ch57v.jpg

This unit, from what you just said, had all the intelligence assets and yet was killed. So henceforth, it's either poor training or poor intelligence. And next time, @PanzerKiel inform and guide rather than use cheap words and religious rhetoric to deflect.
Mission always remains important, not a life.

Yes it was both, poor intelligence and poor training (for you).

Next time, choose not to listen to someone who uses cheap words or 'religious rhetoric' or someone who deflects. Would save your valuable time.

Last edited:
Mission always remains important, not a life.

Yes it was both, poor intelligence and poor training (for you).

Next time, choose not to listen to someone who uses cheap words or 'religious rhetoric' or someone who deflects. Would save your valuable time.

Are these militants just as active on the Iranian side or more on the Pak border?
2nd we've had multiple meetings with Iranians to jointly tackle these groups, do they fail to deliver or never serious? (or working with those militants to damage Pak)? Where do Iranians morally stand.

Question, are these militants just as active on the Iranian side or more on the Pak border?
2nd we've had multiple meetings with Iranians to jointly tackle these groups, do they fail to deliver or never serious? (or working with those militants to damage Pak)? What do Iranians morally stand.
There are much more on our side.
Iranians have been too helpful in this regard.

Without bombing TTP and BLA hideouts in Iran and Afghanistan and without burning Indian cities this won't stop no matter how many operations we do inside Pakistan. We would be only chasing our tail.

without burning Indian cities
🤔

Apparently every Pakistani problem has two sets of problem-solvers.

Apparently for one set, who are certifiable geniuses, the solution is always to burn Indian cities. These are the people who believe that they are not responsible for their own fate, for their own condition, but it is always someone else's fault.

They might care to read the old Lord Marshal of Scotland's motto first.

Back
Top Bottom