What's new

TTP raid on army post Waziristan.

It's getting beyond bearable folks. Where did the indestructible forts go? Where did the surveillance go?
Where are our battle-hardened tactics and training.
@Desert Fox 1 @Areesh @Sainthood 101 @Goenitz @Mentee

Unfortunately when COAS of a country is more interested in Regime Change and spends all HIS TIME and resources to plot and scheme to overthrow an elected government, ISI Chief spending ALL HIS TIME and resources on planning all the destabilization moves, Corps Commanders spending ALL THEIR TIME backing and scheming with Bajwa THAN THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS !!!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Can we please, please, please conduct a covert offensive against the TTP in Afghanistan now? Its getting ridiculous. The Taliban have done little to nothing to de escalate it except form a 'ceasefire' which gave the ttp time to reorganise

What can I say. Welcome to the purana Pakistan! 😒

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Can we please, please, please conduct a covert offensive against the TTP in Afghanistan now? Its getting ridiculous. The Taliban have done little to nothing to de escalate it except form a 'ceasefire' which gave the ttp time to reorganise
That's why ISI was made for. That's exactly what's ISI should be doing rather than playing inhouse regime toppling and courts manipulating games.

That's why ISI was made for. That's exactly what's ISI should be doing rather than playing inhouse regime toppling and courts manipulating games.
inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon

The establishment as a whole has lost massive respect among the public for thier dirty games against toppling of an elected government on foreign masters orders, unfortunately the soldiers are also paying a heavy price due to sold out generals who are betraying Pakistan.

i think this is not the first time they sold the public opinion. Ab to hamin aadi ho jana chahiye.

Inna lillahi wa illahi rajaoun. Why are SSG majors manning forts? I assume it was during a raid that he attained shahadat. Big PTI supporter but please politics out of this thread. Part of this was expected given the massive influx of extremely capable weopons from ANA to the wild after their collapse. Things would be much worse if it wasn’t for the wall and these forts taking brunt of it.

Not an ambush, a proper firefight with a larger group....yes, an ambush of a sort, but its like you ambushed someone who is much more in numbers than you.
Any or how many rats were eliminated.

Not an ambush, a proper firefight with a larger group....yes, an ambush of a sort, but its like you ambushed someone who is much more in numbers than you.

Was it close to border?

Back
Top Bottom