What's new

TTP raid on army post Waziristan.

The top brass is to blame.

If they had been less busy with politicking and real estate management, we would have had a STRATEGY to deter RAW-backed proxies.

The only way peace is achieved, as any realist will tell you, is through deterrence. Deterrence works primarily through costs and pay-offs. Therefore, peace = raising the cost for RAW to engage in such activities.

We failed to do that. The top brass chose a backfoot posture based on DENIAL, not the kind of DETERRENCE we needed. In denial (as Ajit Doval will confess), you may stop 18 rocks thrown at you but 1-2 will still get through. And the rock-thrower is not deterred. You can kill its hired guns, but there is still no fear of consequences in the RAW officer's heart.

He knows he's safe, he knows there will be no reprisal tit-for-tat in his country (as there should be), and he knows we will keep sacrificing our sons going after tactical success at the expense of sound strategy.

I greave and cry for these brave souls deployed at the border without a broader game plan to deter India. GO AFTER THE SOURCE TO PROTECT THE SONS OF OUR SOIL!!!

General Bajwa has failed and need a retirement. Missing, General Raheel Sharif, who had more aggressive approach. Frankly, they have been no success over the last few year. Both TTP and BLA terrorists are re-grouping and emerging. We need more sharing intelligence to help identify targets and the use of drones, rather than foot soldiers.

TTP and foreign assets in Pakistan (both work for same master) will want to create a conflict between Afghanistan and Pakistan, they want to destroy Pakistan and Afghanistan by making them fight eachother, they now have control of Pakistani government, most media and other parties, they want to kill two birds with one shot, be very carful, our difference are aside even at this time when we became a slave Nation we must not let the mastermind to make us fight with Afghanistan. Mark my worlds now all those people who want war with Afghanistan(Taliban) ie liberals, secular, anti Islam individuals, foreign puppets and agents are in charge of Pakistan. We have to save our country at all costs, we cannot let the enemies destroy our country as war with Taliban will destroy both of the countries and it can last decades, if our country exists only then we can gain independence.

To all pak members who are blaming India for the situation afghan border, You do know India doesn't even have a diplomatic presence in Afghanistan as of now for past 8 months?

To all pak members who are blaming India for the situation afghan border, You do know India doesn't even have a diplomatic presence in Afghanistan as of now for past 8 months?
but what about our sleeper cells ??

TTP and foreign assets in Pakistan (both work for same master) will want to create a conflict between Afghanistan and Pakistan, they want to destroy Pakistan and Afghanistan by making them fight eachother, they now have control of Pakistani government, most media and other parties, they want to kill two birds with one shot, be very carful, our difference are aside even at this time when we became a slave Nation we must not let the mastermind to make us fight with Afghanistan. Mark my worlds now all those people who want war with Afghanistan(Taliban) ie liberals, secular, anti Islam individuals, foreign puppets and agents are in charge of Pakistan. We have to save our country at all costs, we cannot let the enemies destroy our country as war with Taliban will destroy both of the countries and it can last decades, if our country exists only then we can gain independence.

I was thinking along the same lines.

Why was Biden so hostile with IK government since the beginning and turned Rabid especially after Afghanistan.

We had a direction, a government that looked our interests, an independant foreign policy. Countries started giving us importance ( I mean the exact opposite of condom type importance like before).

We are truly lost now.

They will be coming in Afghanistan or for sure start meddling in Afghanistan and use us as a base for that.

1) Afghanistan has resources which are in very short/limited supply after sanctions on Russia. Look at how lithium price has sky rocketed many folds.
2) And they need a foot space in this region to keep an eye on Iran, China etc.

I do not remember the exact phrase Washington used today something like 'deep security relations/cooperation'. That sounds scary..

This coup is a part of a much much bigger game.

I will not go into long discussion, I hope you are an intelligent person, I will give a short answer, if Israel can operate inside Iran, why can't India operate at a limited level in Afghanistan as Afghanistanis a big country, India can still operate inside Afghanistan from Iran and Tajikistan. But Indian power has reduced drastically after the US withdrawal.

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon. May Allah grant them a place in jannatul firdoos and give strength to their families.

Our soldiers need better equipment, the body count is way too high. Things need to change, unfortunately we has a nation are trying to fix the basic but we still should put pressure on government/ army on why our causalities are so high. We need to become their voice and demand better equipment.

If we have to go on offensive, we should to protect our men.

People are more interested in ripping the establishment apart because they didn't support the beloved or they were involved with PDM as per some claims.

BLA and TTP are heating up.
When people like wazir n dawar gona be your ministers. When Maryam n nawaz who abuse army day night then you must not blame.... do you get what I mean. Sad for shoulders

People are more interested in ripping the establishment apart because they didn't support the beloved or they were involved with PDM as per some claims.

BLA and TTP are heating up.
No body in their sane minds would want taliban running a nation even 1000 Kms from their border
But for your establishment taliban takeover was a medal of honour, and common pakistani cheered it

its been a while and it is clear pre taliban govt (karzai) vs post taliban for Pak

I was thinking along the same lines.

Why was Biden so hostile with IK government since the beginning and turned Rabid especially after Afghanistan.

We had a direction, a government that looked our interests, an independant foreign policy. Countries started giving us importance ( I mean the exact opposite of condom type importance like before).

We are truly lost now.

They will be coming in Afghanistan or for sure start meddling in Afghanistan and use us as a base for that.

1) Afghanistan has resources which are in very short/limited supply after sanctions on Russia. Look at how lithium price has sky rocketed many folds.
2) And they need a foot space in this region to keep an eye on Iran, China etc.

I do not remember the exact phrase Washington used today something like 'deep security relations/cooperation'. That sounds scary..

This coup is a part of a much much bigger game.
As Henry Kissinger said " to be an enemy of America can be dangerous but to be a friend is fatal ".

They're sacrificing so we don't become Afghanistan
From that security they provide now it's our job to make it a devaloped country
They are sacrificing their life for a better pak where justice will prevail, where everyone will be treated equally and where everyone will have equal opportunities but unfortunately this isn’t the case all this mess we are fighting against is the mess created by people who are at the helm of affairs. Where there is injustice people will fight and pick up arms and this isn’t a holy war . I was supporter of army . But now I question why is this happening

Back
Top Bottom