What's new

TTP is not our concern, but Pakistan’s: Afghan Taliban

LOL at you trying to pull a political angle from my statement. Sheeda Talli is an embarrassment and a pathetic human being irrespective of his political affiliation. He has blood of Pakistanis in his hand. I mentioned him because these same joker claimed that i) Afghan Taliban have been handed over a list of TTP leaders and that ii) they have established a comission for it. None of these were reiterated by the ATs themselves. Which is embarrassing.

Back to the topic, if AT are claiming to not allow anyone to use their soil then what do they plan to do with TTP? Deport them or allow Pakistan cross border raids?

I havent seen the video and i consider this journalist a sellout and a lie peddler. Will see it later, im sure he will be concocting some story in his video.
Indian you are back … the great false flager …..

Says who?

Who authorised this drone strike in Balochistan?

Hibatullah Akhundzada - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibatullah_Akhundzada

Says whole world except brain dead fundamentalists

So how come he survived 2 attempts on his life in quetta and his brother was killed in querra if he was in Afghanistan all that time?

Its in the image - express tribune.

Ahh, and you, the great imbecile in that case as you have no clue what you talking about? Go back to your cave.
Yh i saw that but thread title did not return any news...
share full news clipping ....don't create frenzy out of nothing

You cant expect the TTP to be priority number 1 for the taliban.. they have a whole nation to govern, govt to formulate, etc... many more pressing concerns.

Paksitan needs to take the initative and launch drone/missiles strikes. We have 22 chinese WL2 drones in Pak, Dozens of Burraq Drones, hundreds of baburs/raads/mirages/JF17s within Pak as we speak for Gods sake lol

Why so many shiny cool weapons? to show off in parades only or are we going to strike these jahils first?

Ahh, and you, the great imbecile in that case as you have no clue what you talking about? Go back to your cave.

You, yes you don’t know how to take a praise … it is pretty difficult to remain disguised effectively…

Yh i saw that but thread title did not return any news...
share full news clipping ....don't create frenzy out of nothing
he changed/edited the title, that is why you could not find it

1) I didnt edit or change the title. I merely summarized it. Dont try to be shifty here doorstar. Does my title change the meaning of the content?

2) i am on mobile, foxtrot, but several others have already posted the sources. Feel free. And regarding creating a frenzy. I think if we all had our heads out of the sand, it wouldnt be too much of a frenzy but more of a realization.
You, yes you don’t know how to take a praise … it is pretty difficult to remain disguised effectively…
Yawn, your behavior is cringy tbh. Imagine being this petulant that your only mode of defence is calling someone an indian..
Some of you folk here are genuine manchild

2) i am on mobile, foxtrot, but several others have already posted the sources. Feel free. And regarding creating a frenzy. I think if we all had our heads out of the sand, it wouldnt be too much of a frenzy but more of a realization.
I can't speak for others but some of us knew what was coming
Pakistan never expected AT to kick out TTP or fight them

it makes it difficult for a moderator to check the context of abridged articles

hope you are happy now..
I can't speak for others but some of us knew what was coming
Pakistan never expected AT to kick out TTP or fight them
Many around me and I for one (mistakenly) did think that they will provide us access or support in eliminating them. Looks like they have washed their hands of any responsibility.

Let dumb Pakistanis live in denial.

TTA and TTP share the same ideology. The only difference is which side of the border they want it.

Talibans already clarified their stance about TTP i.e many times, why every News Outlet posting the same piece with different twists of words 😂 talibans already promised that they'll not let anyone use their lands that's it -- Full Stop..

First Let them form a govt, after that we will see what are the practical steps they've taken to address the Pakistan's concerns --- if TTP still attacks our border Posts using Afg soil then afterwards the Afg Talibans response would make things Clear for everyone of us.....

We are jumping up & down too early, they have yet to form a govt...

Give it few weeks or months, eventually we will find out.

... So how come he survived 2 attempts on his life in quetta and his brother was killed in querra if he was in Afghanistan all that time?
Brother, I dont think you fully understand or realise what the Taliban's presence in Pakistan means.

The Taliban leadership or their fighters travel back and forth between Pakistan and Afghanistan at will. They don't require permission or approval from the Pakistani State neither they need to inform or clarify their activities to the Pakistan State.

The Taliban have never bothered with these protocols and Pakistan has not interfered with their movements except on some rare occasions as per my previous post.

Therefore, claiming or portraying that the Taliban is the brainchild of Pakistani military or their fighters are de-facto foot soldiers of Pakistan Army or that Pakistani State enjoys a strong and co-hesive relationship with the Taliban is incorrect.

Pakistan from day one has denied the presence of the Taliban in the country and also denied political and military links with the Taliban. At best, Pakistan only monitors their movement for it's own national security purposes.

What Pakistan has confirmed and repeated many a times is that Pakistan has/has had limited influence over the Taliban through Pakistani citizens (pukhtoons) who are related with the Taliban.

These relatives can hold high positions in Pakistani politics and/or in the military, or these Pakistani citizens may have contacts with people of authority in Pakistan. The State has never tried to break these links between the Afghan Pukhtoon and the Pakistani Pukhtoon due to the tribal and cultural sensitivities.

Why? Simply because Pakistan does not want a full blown unrest at the border parallel to LoC. The same is true on the Afghan sode hence the Taliban are saying, TTP is Pakistan's internal matter.

So, when you're day-dreaming and imagining Pakistani Generals holding Corps Commander like regular meetings with the Taliban leadership or Pakistani Generals laying out plans to Taliban fighters or ISI agents based in Afghanistan radioing in information to the Taliban, none of that has been happening. It's time to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom