What's new

TTP is not our concern, but Pakistan’s: Afghan Taliban

View attachment 773991
Sheeda Talli should jump off a cliff. I had mentioned this earlier that these afghani jahils have been very coy about speaking against TTP.
And now its finally out of the bag. Your views?

There is no need for disrespect and name calling. Taliban are not our enemy. TTP is Indian proxy and they will be eliminated sooner or later.

If thats the case then will they allow for cross border raids by our army?

Why dont you share the complete message for everyone’s benefit? Idgaf about IEA - this is an issue of national interest.

From the same article.

'However, our stance is that the Afghan soil will not be used by anyone to destroy the peace of another country,” he maintained, adding that if the TTP considered the Taliban their leaders they would follow their orders'.

This goes entirely against the viewpoint that you are deliberately trying to promote, that they have completely ignored Pakistan demand of not letting Afghan soil used against Pakistan. We know the particular political viewpoint that you carry and is pretty evident of how you addressed Sheikh Rashid, what your objective is here.

How does this contradict his quote about TTP? Some of us are just doing mental gymnastics now.
Don't go into a brainstorm .....if one statement is futile how is another worthy of any attention.
Just posting a simple headline doesn't describe the whole story.

Listen this
TTP is Pakistan problem. We won't harm TTP but they must listen to IEA Ameer. Afghan soil mustn't be used for any activity against Pakistan.
So if TTP won't obey IEA ameer, they would be fought.
Hence, IEA won't have to fight TTP on Pak behalf but they won't let TTP to attack Pakistan either.

Last edited:
From the same article.

However, our stance is that the Afghan soil will not be used by anyone to destroy the peace of another country,” he maintained, adding that if the TTP considered the Taliban their leaders they would follow their orders.

This goes entirely against the viewpoint that you are deliberately trying to promote, that they have completely ignored Pakistan demand of not letting Afghan soil used against Pakistan. We know the particular political viewpoint that you carry and is pretty evident of how you addressed Sheikh Rashid, what your objective is here.
LOL at you trying to pull a political angle from my statement. Sheeda Talli is an embarrassment and a pathetic human being irrespective of his political affiliation. He has blood of Pakistanis in his hand. I mentioned him because these same joker claimed that i) Afghan Taliban have been handed over a list of TTP leaders and that ii) they have established a comission for it. None of these were reiterated by the ATs themselves. Which is embarrassing.

Back to the topic, if AT are claiming to not allow anyone to use their soil then what do they plan to do with TTP? Deport them or allow Pakistan cross border raids?
Listen this
I havent seen the video and i consider this journalist a sellout and a lie peddler. Will see it later, im sure he will be concocting some story in his video.

LOL at you trying to pull a political angle from my statement. Sheeda Talli is an embarrassment and a pathetic human being irrespective of his political affiliation. He has blood of Pakistanis in his hand. I mentioned him because these same joker claimed that i) Afghan Taliban have been handed over a list of TTP leaders and that ii) they have established a comission for it. None of these were reiterated by the ATs themselves. Which is embarrassing.

Back to the topic, if AT are claiming to not allow anyone to use their soil then what do they plan to do with TTP? Deport them or allow Pakistan cross border raids?

I havent seen the video and i consider this journalist a sellout and a lie peddler. Will see it later, im sure he will be concocting some story in his video.

Hahaha

I don't need to pull out anything, your political perspective is clear as daylight. 😂

The Taliban spokesperson has endorsed sheikh rashid maybe not as explicitly but very much inline with it. It is very clear from his statement that indeed Taliban are in communication with TTP and clearly said they have to obey their orders.

Why dont you share the complete message for everyone’s benefit? Idgaf about IEA - this is an issue of national interest.

And there are 100 hundreds of other interviews given by IEA in regards to the TTP issues well addressed because it has been asked over and over again but you running with something taken out of context will not fly on this blocks.. This was mischievous sister but I guess you knew well in advance..

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-max-1mb.gif

here is an idea. talib are on social media. ask Zabiulla? tweet and ask him.

Hahaha

I don't need to pull out anything, your political perspective is clear as daylight. 😂

The Taliban spokesperson has endorsed sheikh rashid maybe not as explicitly but very much inline with it. It is very clear from his statement that indeed Taliban are in communication with TTP and clearly said they have to obey their orders.
If you think Sheeday’s views have been endorsed, then surely everything else is hunky and dory in your lala land as well.
here is an idea. talib are on social media. ask Zabiulla? tweet and ask him.
Would be great if you do it and let us know how it goes!

As long as they are not sheltered or hosted that's fine. Pin them against the border regions and kill each and every last one of them.
The border needs to be strengthened even more now.

97% of the border fence is complete per NSA Moeed Yusuf, so soon that will be completed and the area can be strengthened with enough forts to prevent movement of people along that axis.

This is something I agree with,

His is a blatant propaganda machine, neutrals shouldn't listen to him too much

I don't see anything negative in this...words taken out of context have a negative impact.
He is quite right...TTP is pakistans problem and I am sure the new Afghan government will do what it can to stop its soil being used by TTP..they have said this many times.

I don't doubt for a second that of all the forces in Afghanistan, perhaps only the Taliban are Pakistan's natural allies to some extent. And there's no doubt that they want good relations with us, and value our foresight in recent history and our tacit support.

However, one must weigh this issue from the IEA's perspective. The Taliban are not an entity like our army, uniform and disciplined, all answerable in totality to their chief and commanders. It's a much less cohesive entity made up of various tribes, groups, networks.

They have just taken Kabul and busying themselves with getting global recognition, keeping the state running, all while managing internal enemies. The US is no longer seen as their main enemy. The main enemy is IS-K. They are like the Taliban, but more radical. If the Taliban cannot keep internal unity, or if they disillusion groups from within their ranks, groups like the TTP, as well as other militants. They are understandably fearful that these groups will defect to join their no. 1 enemy. The Kabul attack is just a sign of the changing times, before Taliban were insurgents and the US + allies were governing, now the Taliban are governing and IS-K are the insurgents. Luckily for the Taliban, everyone hates IS-K, including US + allies, former Afghan regime, Iran, Pakistan, and other regional powers.

IMO there is a strong possibility that the IEA will not crack down on TTP out of fear of TTP types joining IS-K and causing the IEA more trouble. TTP elements have also signalled this to the IEA, some groups of theirs have joined IS-K, others have signalled that they may defect from IEA allegiance to IS-K if pushed. I'm not sure how worrisome or credible this is from the IEA perspective, but it's important to note. IEA will therefore will try to manage their internal affairs by balancing how they present themselves internally and externally. They have to convince their own men that they are still the old Taliban and therefore everyone should support them, while simultaneously telling the world that they're looking to co-operate.

Mullah Baradar met with the CIA director in Kabul a few days ago, what they discussed was the presence of, and threat posed by, a common enemy. The CIA shared intel of an imminent IS-K attack and offered assistance. The Taliban however cannot afford to be seen as selling out to the former occupiers for fear of dissention from their own ranks, and for fear of emboldening their new internal enemy.

This is also why they will treat TTP with kid gloves. It's why Khalil ur Rahman Haqqani when asked about the TTP basically said that Pakistan should negotiate with them, ie. don't expect us to fight them for you.

It's a tough situation, and we need not to delude ourselves with celebration about the IEA taking over. It seems everyone's safely assumed that the TTP, BLA/BLF, and all these other militants are done for. It's not as simple as this, and let me assure you, there are even more groups and individuals in Afghanistan besides the aforementioned who have been at war with the Pakistani state. Stay sharp and don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom