What's new

TTP got hands on MANPADS

Even then the 5.5 Km version is the latest. The black market version is less than 3 and we all know that any sam cannot hit a moving target at maximum range.
At maximum range a SAm can only hit a stationary target.

ok :lol:

What is the proof of Indian hand in it ? Iraq and Afghanistan are the main source of weapons used by terrorist in Pakistan . And who is arming LeT and Anti India terrorist intruding into Kashmir ? India ?

If you are so sure why there is no proof ? Your Defence Minister when asked why Pakistan not providing any proof even to its own media or UN he said : Matter I'd very critical so we can't share the details or proof !!! Then why keep propagating India did this did that ?
Who is arming LeT, let me think? Did India arm Muqtibani, LTTE, Tibetin separatists, TTP...list is long. So it is pay back I guess. India sponsoring terrorism in all neighboring countries is what is LeT. Seems to be very hard for you to swallow and figure out.:haha:

Vintage leftovers from the Soviet Afghan era. Battery packs expired eons ago. Even if the missiles are there, the seekers have no life left in them. If anyone knew ABC of MANPADS, they'd know what I'm talking about.

From where did you reach to the conclusion that it is Afghan war left over ? Just asking.

Indians can also supply either directly or through some middlemen. At any rate, I doubt the said chopper was downed by the SAM for the SAM should hit the engine and not the tail rotor, though it cant be ruled out altogether.

If true however, it will only intensify Pakistan's war against these Bharti/Afghan -backed rats and it will last until the last rat is sent to the hell along with their overt and covert supporters.

According to today's news, rats hideouts very near to Afghan borders were bombarded by PAF's jets. It is only a matter of time when their sanctuaries well inside Afghanistan will also be taken out.

Pakistan's ISI was arming Taliban to teeth in 90s when both sides where on good terms, because back then, they were killing Afghans and it didn't matter, but now, some of those arms may have found their way back home and now it matters, it seems.

It is strange as Pakistan army declared RAW sponsoring terror in Pakistan TTP announces they have MANPAD in their arsenal. Point to ponder is they weren't able to obtain it in 10 years of war. What changed this time and how did they obtain it ?

Screen shots from the Taliban video of the SAM-7:

@balixd @Icarus It's a matter of grave concern
PAF and PA need to really start hitting TTP and the terrorists at night. Plus TTP cannot have a large number of these. A sustained effort against the terrorists on the run will be their ultimate defeat.

Pakistan's ISI was arming Taliban to teeth in 90s when both sides where on good terms, because back then, they were killing Afghans and it didn't matter, but now, some of those arms may have found their way back home and now it matters, it seems.
Same as Iran was arming the Northern alliance because they were shia?

Iran has armed groups for decades and as of a few minutes ago so the 90s was a long time ago. We are comparing apples and watermelons and 9-11 also changed a lot of things globally.

And...... you are??????

I already said just asking because you are the one who claimed something and I asked a question in return.

PAF and PA need to really start hitting TTP and the terrorists at night. Plus TTP cannot have a large number of these. A sustained effort against the terrorists on the run will be their ultimate defeat.

Does manpad not work at night ?

And Col Prohit was from Frontier Force Regiment right?

It is amazing that you attack Pakistani army while you have army which kills its own people in the territory that it calls its own like Kashmir (lol) in fake encounters to earn some dirty money. As for in our case, the very few rogues that helped TTP belonged to non commissioned and junior commissioned officers or technicians and not Colonels like in your case of Samjhuta express.
ooh, you fool, don't let me post videos of pakistan army torcher killing of innocent civilins in FATA and Baluchistan... google search you will get plenty of pakistan army's barbarism. it was not only JOC and non-commissioning officers, but officers of higher ranks were involved in the attack on pakistan navy ship.
and about Samjhauta Express bombings, Prasad Shrikant Purohit was an undercover army officer. he didn't have any role in that bombing. there is no evidence against him. pakistanis as obviously try their best to troll over this case because they want this bombing to divert international attention from terrorist organisation ISI.

I already said just asking because you are the one who claimed something and I asked a question in return.

Those low quality manpads do not have Infra Red or night vision capability.

Taliban are busy with homosexuality at night and do not have high tech night vision capability.

Same as Iran was arming the Northern alliance because they were shia?
Iran has armed groups for decades and as of a few minutes ago so the 90s was a long time ago. We are comparing apples and watermelons and 9-11 also changed a lot of things globally.

But northern alliance is not running around in Iran claiming to shoot down helicopters with Manpads! Its former members also do not blow up themselves in schools, markets or streets, they don't attack schools to kill tens of kids today, etc.

Don't take it personally, it has nothing to do with Iran and you know it. Try to answer my post without looking into my nationality. Taliban and Pakistan relations is not about Iran.

If northern alliance was doing terror attacks against Iran today, yes I would blame my countrymen first and foremost. Besides, volume of arms given to NA by Iran is not comparable to Pakistan's support for Taliban and allied groups in Afghanistan.

ooh, you fool, don't let me post videos of pakistan army torcher killing of innocent civilins in FATA and Baluchistan... google search you will get plenty of pakistan army's barbarism. it was not only JOC and non-commissioning officers, but officers of higher ranks were involved in the attack on pakistan navy ship.
and about Samjhauta Express bombings, Prasad Shrikant Purohit was an undercover army officer. he didn't have any role in that bombing. there is no evidence against him. pakistanis as obviously try their best to troll over this case because they want this bombing to divert international attention from terrorist organisation ISI.

Be my guest to post videos. First they don't matter for me. And secondly those videos would make me feel proud that my army is doing whatever necessary to fight terrorists in our territory and thus saving Pakistani citizens from those terrorists. As for Pak navy ship. It is good and kicking and the former officers involved in that act are dead for good.

As for that terrorist of Col Parohit. This is all bullsh!t that you saffroni chaddis believe and is all based on lies. Don't share it with us Pakistanis. These lies that you meaningless for us. So don't post them here.

And...... you are??????

I would assume and might rightly so that there is an intricate network on men, material and finance for global jihad - not to mention the brain washing internet material, the ideology, and the purpose. How on earth would europeans, americans, chechens, azeris, uzbeks, afghans etc etc reach warfare zones of syria, iraq, north africa etc etc - with their families in tow , fully armed, fully funded and safely? - assuming that most of them are impoverished and do not even have enough dough to fend for themselves let alone an international trip...need to be figured out. TTP IS part of a global jihad network after they swore allegiance to IS.

That's what I meant, when I asked him........ and you are? :D

I would assume and might rightly so that there is an intricate network on men, material and finance for global jihad - not to mention the brain washing internet material, the ideology, and the purpose. How on earth would europeans, americans, chechens, azeris, uzbeks, afghans etc etc reach warfare zones of syria, iraq, north africa etc etc - with their families in tow , fully armed, fully funded and safely? - assuming that most of them are impoverished and do not even have enough dough to fend for themselves let alone an international trip...need to be figured out. TTP IS part of a global jihad network after they swore allegiance to IS.

Back
Top Bottom