What's new

TTP got hands on MANPADS

But northern alliance is not running around in Iran claiming to shoot down helicopters with Manpads! Its former members also do not blow up themselves in schools, markets or streets, they don't attack schools to kill tens of kids today, etc.

Don't take it personally, it has nothing to do with Iran and you know it. Try to answer my post without looking into my nationality. Taliban and Pakistan relations is not about Iran.

If northern alliance was doing terror attacks against Iran today, yes I would blame my countrymen first and foremost. Besides, volume of arms given to NA by Iran is not comparable to Pakistan's support for Taliban and allied groups in Afghanistan.

Afghan taliban is one of the top biggest killers in Asia and we all know who supports, protects and funds them.

That's what I meant, when I asked him........ and you are? :D

Just an Indian and you are...?:D the naswari..right? what happened to your naswar thread?

ooh you feel proud to see your army torturing your fellow pakistanis?? then stop worrying about Kashmirs. 1st stop the barbarism of pakistan army in your country and then talk about Kashmirs. kashmir will be an integral part of india for ever no matter how many terrorists pakistan will send to kashmir for fight against india. indian army will do the necessary steps to protect the civilins form pakistani terrorists,

Yes we are proud because they are terrorists and not fake encounters like in your case. As for all the BS you write about Kashmir. Doesn't matter to us.

not all dead, some escaped to other countries. and who knows how many active pakistan military personals are supporters of terrorist organisations.

Bullsh!t. More bullsh!t. Anyway the ship is sailing fine. Evacuating Pakistani citizens from Yemen and all that.

many be you read all those $hi# from your army propaganda, but that isn't true, india is not pakistan to sponcer terrorism. so relax we don't have to protect anyone. if that army officer was guilty then he would be punished. he is a free man because he do't have anything to do with that train bombing. india is not pakistan to release terrorists even having evidence against him. Parohit have noting to do with train bombing, actually he was an under cover officer from military intel. he is the one who supplied evidence against Aseemanand on that bombing.

Bold part. That is a cute little excuse you have for a terrorist after releasing another terrorist Aseemanad himself. AS said before. Nobody would believe in this cr@p. Keep it to yourself. Don't share it with us and waste space of this forum.

Let me ask some very simple questions, which should clear whether a missile was involved in the incident or not:

1) Assuming the chopper got hit by a Manpad missile, why did the missile hit the tail rotor, and not the hottest part of the chopper, the engine?

2) Where are the debris of the missile?

3) Was everyone on board, and on the ground deaf? Why didn't they hear a bang?

But northern alliance is not running around in Iran claiming to shoot down helicopters with Manpads! Its former members also do not blow up themselves in schools, markets or streets, they don't attack schools to kill tens of kids today, etc.

Don't take it personally, it has nothing to do with Iran and you know it. Try to answer my post without looking into my nationality. Taliban and Pakistan relations is not about Iran.

If northern alliance was doing terror attacks against Iran today, yes I would blame my countrymen first and foremost. Besides, volume of arms given to NA by Iran is not comparable to Pakistan's support for Taliban and allied groups in Afghanistan.
well they do in Pakistan. The so called Uzbek Tajik terrorists are all from Northern Afghanistan and ethnically linked to the people Iran armed.

Let me ask some very simple questions, which should clear whether a missile was involved in the incident or not:

1) Assuming the chopper got hit by a Manpad missile, why did the missile hit the tail rotor, and not the hottest part of the chopper, the engine?

2) Where are the debris of the missile?

3) Was everyone on board, and on the ground deaf? Why didn't they hear a bang?

And most importantly why so many survivors if it indeed was a manpad. And was it an invisible missile that dozens of eyewitnesses couldn't see.

TTP rats think that everyone is imbecile like our eastern neighbor that they would believe in their lies.

Yes we are proud because they are terrorists and not fake encounters like in your case. As for all the BS you write about Kashmir. Doesn't matter to us.
ooh STFU... those videos are clear evidence of pakistan army is doing fake encounters. what pakistanis like you are saying against indian army is something without a single evidence. what you heard is pure propaganda by your failed army and ISI.
Bullsh!t. More bullsh!t. Anyway the ship is sailing fine. Evacuating Pakistani citizens from Yemen and all that.
your a fool as an @$$, the terrorists escaped don't mean that the ship is destroyed. what i said is those terrorists just escaped.
Bold part. That is a cute little excuse you have for a terrorist after releasing another terrorist Aseemanad himself. AS said before. Nobody would believe in this cr@p. Keep it to yourself. Don't share it with us and waste space of this forum.
we don't give a damm about what terrorism supporting pakistanis think about it. every one knows that india is investigating that bombing properly and as always pakistanis try to troll. we don't care what terrorist supporters like you think. who care about what pakistanis have to say.

It is strange as Pakistan army declared RAW sponsoring terror in Pakistan TTP announces they have MANPAD in their arsenal. Point to ponder is they weren't able to obtain it in 10 years of war. What changed this time and how did they obtain it ?

Screen shots from the Taliban video of the SAM-7:

@balixd @Icarus It's a matter of grave concern

Possibly from Libya

The SAM(SA-7/SAM-7) is quite an old version & most probably is from the soviet /Afghan era.It's has got no fangs to bite against the new tech.But as expected PAA will be following the basic SOPs for the Mi-17s.
Like they should add exhaust shroud/suppressors and ensure that there are countermeasures on board.With an effective range of 2-3 Km basic evasive maneuvering with decoy flares will very much keep the pilots safe if they find themselves in a vulnerable position.

The cobras can take care of themselves very well.And AH-1's are the real ones on the front line.Next good thing will be to take out the rat who has pushed the trigger ,as not many trained bastards will be standing in line to take his place (also for them these missiles are a precious/expendable resource).Mi-17 can only be a target if they can secure a space on the relatively safer passages.One can rule out that possibility.

We can't leave any room for error by getting casual about it.

1024px-Iraqi_Mi-171E_helicopter.jpg

Above is an Iraqi Mi-171E with suppressors on. Another one\/\/\/

REDAIRHELICOPTERSLLCsn084M02_Mi-17-V5_N214XX_01.jpg

Last edited:
ooh STFU... those videos are clear evidence of pakistan army is doing fake encounters. what pakistanis like you are saying against indian army is something without a single evidence. what you heard is pure propaganda by your failed army and ISI.

Well for a bharati like they might some kind of a proof. Not for us. And what I am saying has been reported dozens of times in your media despite your media is a sh!t in itself too. Unlike you, we know and believe in facts and don't go to forums of our enemies to rant our ignorance.

your a fool as an @$$, the terrorists escaped don't mean that the ship is destroyed. what i said is those terrorists just escaped.

No matters. The most important characters are dead. End of story. If one or two less terrorist who wasn't from our military escaped to some other country then it is good for us. May that terrorist die in that country.

we don't give a damm about what terrorism supporting pakistanis think about it. every one knows that india is investigating that bombing properly and as always pakistanis try to troll. we don't care what terrorist supporters like you think. who care about what pakistanis have to say.

More bullsh!t. You don't care about what what Pakistanis but come to their forums again and again. A bharat making an as$ out of himself. :lol:

Anyways it is sham to see Colonel rank officers joining terror outfits and then claiming that they were undercover agents so that they can be released just like that terrorist against whom they were working for. Indians think everyone is fool like them and would believe in their bullsh!t stories to save terrorists.

LOL euphoria of Indian media was short lived as they failed to propagate their version of the crash that their beloved TTP militants shot down the helicopter but sheer frustration seems to never end from their side as now they are putting forward clips of Taliban tv of some assembling manpads to link with the crash eehhhh ? No wonder Taliban TV is more credible to them than any other international source of media. Poor frustrated low life souls.

Pakistan's ISI was arming Taliban to teeth in 90s when both sides where on good terms, because back then, they were killing Afghans and it didn't matter, but now, some of those arms may have found their way back home and now it matters, it seems.
sir ISI armed Afghans
Hikmat yar khan
Molvi Khalis
Burhan Uddin Rabbani and Haqqani never ever attacked Pakistan. TTP has NO role , no history in Afghan Jihad or its civil war. they are purely the creation of those forces that have taken advantage of the chaos due to war on terror. most of them belong to sectarian terrorists have been the opportunists and if you see their devil tattoos then its hard to call them a typical taliban. None of the TTP leadership has any contribution or role in the fight in Afghanistan both during and after Soviets. the TTP hasnt even EVER attacked inside Afghanistan and has kept its focus squarely against Pakistan and it has been blatantly supported by the previous Afghan regime.

LOL euphoria of Indian media was short lived as they failed to propagate their version of the crash that their beloved TTP militants shot down the helicopter but sheer frustration seems to never end from their side as now they are putting forward clips of Taliban tv of some assembling manpads to link with the crash eehhhh ? No wonder Taliban TV is more credible to them than any other international source of media. Poor frustrated low life souls.
the South African high commissioner who was on board the copter and survived effectively shut up their bull crap.
its a pity that Indians burnt their mid night oil on finding a TTP attack instead of expressing grief over such a loss of life of foreigner dignitaries

the South African high commissioner who was on board the copter and survived effectively shut up their bull crap.
its a pity that Indians burnt their mid night oil on finding a TTP attack instead of expressing grief over such a loss of life of foreigner dignitaries

Yeah!!! yet they are bend on posting all kind of propaganda news linking to TTP shooting rather then displaying news of obituary and condolence in respect. Seems like Umar Tv is quite popular among Indian audience.

Back
Top Bottom