What's new

Truth about Gandhi dynasty

at - Manindra ......rest assured this is NOT my start in PDF :lol: Others would know who I am.

1. "There are no religion for intellectual people these are made for fools. "

:lol: .........I dont even know how to respond to this bit of 'gyaan'

2. "Feroz & Indira love each other & decided to marry then where its come religion. "

Clearly Feroz loved Indira more than 'Allah', which is why he converted to Hinduism. He even renounced his 'Fathers' name and took Gandhi's name. That is how much he loved and respected his father :wink:

3. For your kind information Feroz Gandhi openly condemns Nehru policy for corruption & you say he was cheat like Robert Wadra.

LOL.....Feroz started openly 'condemning' Nehru ONLY after he split from Indira Gandhi and Nehru kicked him out of his house. Before that he was even happy to become a 'Gandhi' :lol:

4. "Feroz Gandhi was freedom fighter. "

Most certainly he was. He was also a drunkard and a Womanizer of some repute. In fact when Nehru was in jail, there were posters of his affair with kamala Nehru that was stuck on the walls of Allahabad by other CONgress members. Nehru was furious, but considering Kamala Nehru's nature, this probably is a lie. But it speaks volumes about the character of Feroz Khan. I hope you are aware that Feroz was Kamala Nehru's 'friend' and that is where he met Indira.

5. " Whats the problem with you if Sonia & Menaka is not graduate, they goes to london for vacation & bunk their class like you who does not have a knowledge & vomits personal attacks without logic."

eerrr what ? .......:lol:

hmmmmm

1. The write up said Feroz did not convert to hinduism rather indira converted to Islam. He just opted the word gandhi.

2. I will ask you to research a little bit to find out if he was even a Muslim ;) i dont want to go into detail ;)

It was Indira's personal life.

What matters today is Gandhi Dynasity and thats all. That too is falling down thanks to impotency of Gandhi family failing to promote Manaka whereas despite all the support Rahul failed to carry on the political charisma or even understanding.

Their problem is that they adhay teetar adhay batair. They were groomed as liberals which doesnt have much weight in Indian politics today keeping in my mind Modi mentality of public. Whereas they fail to get education about common hindutva pulse of the Indian public hence they cant drive such public

at - Manindra ......rest assured this is NOT my start in PDF :lol: Others would know who I am.

1. "There are no religion for intellectual people these are made for fools. "

:lol: .........I dont even know how to respond to this bit of 'gyaan'

2. "Feroz & Indira love each other & decided to marry then where its come religion. "

Clearly Feroz loved Indira more than 'Allah', which is why he converted to Hinduism. He even renounced his 'Fathers' name and took Gandhi's name. That is how much he loved and respected his father :wink:

3. For your kind information Feroz Gandhi openly condemns Nehru policy for corruption & you say he was cheat like Robert Wadra.

LOL.....Feroz started openly 'condemning' Nehru ONLY after he split from Indira Gandhi and Nehru kicked him out of his house. Before that he was even happy to become a 'Gandhi' :lol:

4. "Feroz Gandhi was freedom fighter. "

Most certainly he was. He was also a drunkard and a Womanizer of some repute. In fact when Nehru was in jail, there were posters of his affair with kamala Nehru that was stuck on the walls of Allahabad by other CONgress members. Nehru was furious, but considering Kamala Nehru's nature, this probably is a lie. But it speaks volumes about the character of Feroz Khan. I hope you are aware that Feroz was Kamala Nehru's 'friend' and that is where he met Indira.

5. " Whats the problem with you if Sonia & Menaka is not graduate, they goes to london for vacation & bunk their class like you who does not have a knowledge & vomits personal attacks without logic."

eerrr what ? .......:lol:

Yeah you are a ex-banned member who could not prove your rant.
Alas , your type people does not get place in India policy making top body & rant on footpath.
Well , I feel sorry for you because you can't impose your fanatic idea in India because after doing this you got crushed without mercy by INDIAN DEMONCRAZY:devil:

That illiterate also impose emergency in our country.

That illiterate is also responsible for killing of thousands of sikhs.

Bloody idiot gandhi.

Every person commits some mistakes in their life but its not give someone licence to propagate false propaganda against them.

Higher education stopped in the Nehru family after Jawharlal.

Sadly this is true. Menaka Gandhi is on record saying that in the last 90 years no one from the Nehru-Gandhi family has Graduated :lol:

Now consider the other facts...

1. Feroz Gandhi is suspected to be a Bastard child.
2. Sonia Gandhi was born in Italy when her father was in Russian Prison during WW2 :cheesy: Safe to say she too is a Bastard child. (though in her case, her mom was probably raped during WW2 which was a common occurrence in occupied Europe and world war........some things never change )

If this was an arranged marriage NO ONE in their right mind would ever consider a marriage into such a family where the whole lineage is questionable and the whole bunch are uneducated.

Right from Indira Gandhi onwards the entire family has indulged in corruption and have stolen Billions of $ from starving Indians. Safe to say they are of questionable morals too.

This is the status of the 'FIRST FAMILY' of India. Sometimes Truth is stranger than Fiction. :angel:

hmmmmm

1. The write up said Feroz did not convert to hinduism rather indira converted to Islam. He just opted the word gandhi.

2. I will ask you to research a little bit to find out if he was even a Muslim ;) i dont want to go into detail ;)

It was Indira's personal life.

What matters today is Gandhi Dynasity and thats all. That too is falling down thanks to impotency of Gandhi family failing to promote Manaka whereas despite all the support Rahul failed to carry on the political charisma or even understanding.

Their problem is that they adhay teetar adhay batair. They were groomed as liberals which doesnt have much weight in Indian politics today keeping in my mind Modi mentality of public. Whereas they fail to get education about common hindutva pulse of the Indian public hence they cant drive such public

1. There is NO personal life in Politics. Everything is open to scrutiny because you are expected to have certain moral standards/values.

2. Feroz got married as per Hindu rites. When he died he was burnt as per Hindu tradition. What more proof does one need ? you want to look at a picture of his penis ?

3. What does that wink convey ? ......that you are too lazy to do any research ? ..........

Now ...........SHOOO..... I don't reply to pakistanis.

1. There is NO personal life in Politics. Everything is open to scrutiny because you are expected to have certain moral standards/values.

2. Feroz got married as per Hindu rites. When he died he was burnt as per Hindu tradition. What more proof does one need ? you want to look at a picture of his penis ?

3. What does that wink convey ? ......that you are too lazy to do any research ? ..........

Now ...........SHOOO..... I don't reply to pakistanis.

:omghaha: Indians are so pathetic that they in a bid to protect Hindu extremists are now mudslinging their own founding fathers.

Anyway the opening poster and his followers like you are not only lazy but dumb enough to believe eveything he pasted without proof.

I had already done my research and need not to be lazy. you need to find out if Feroz was a Muslim or from another faith ;)

Yeah you are a ex-banned member who could not prove your rant.
Alas , your type people does not get place in India policy making top body & rant on footpath.
Well , I feel sorry for you because you can't impose your fanatic idea in India because after doing this you got crushed without mercy by INDIAN DEMONCRAZY:devil:

:lol: I am PROUD to be an ex-banned member. This IS a Pakistani site. People who have never been banned are the ones who should be ASHAMED.

BTW how is posting FACTS from History become 'my fanatic idea' ? :lol: ...........they are facts ....not my opinions you moron.

You do need to fee sorry ...... but for yourself. If only you had better genes, you would have been born with a slightly better IQ. But you know whom to blame for that... :devil:

More nonsense about getting crushed by Democracy ...........Democracy is not a Chinese tank to 'crush' the truth you fool :angel: .............. Democracy means the TRUTH always comes out :tongue:

Every person commits some mistakes in their life but its not give someone licence to propagate false propaganda against them.

What false propaganda?Are you still hung over the marriage thing? Another blind gandhi worshipper.

:omghaha: Indians are so pathetic that they in a bid to protect Hindu extremists are now mudslinging their own founding fathers.

Anyway the opening poster and his followers like you are not only lazy but dumb enough to believe eveything he pasted without proof.

I had already done my research and need not to be lazy. you need to find out if Feroz was a Muslim or from another faith ;)

Yeh, it's sad. We must look at what they did for nation not who and how many they scrwed behind the closed doors. Its' their personal life and they have right to choose.

About you you always searching to take a dig on Indians and always ran away when ever questioned. There is a thread waiting your reply ...please reply query posted by @Black Widow and @kaykay

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/265416-today-crowd-jihadis-surrounded-bsf-camp-assaulted-them-10.html#post4540538
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/265416-today-crowd-jihadis-surrounded-bsf-camp-assaulted-them-10.html#post4540562
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/265416-today-crowd-jihadis-surrounded-bsf-camp-assaulted-them-10.html#post4540573

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I am PROUD to be an ex-banned member. This IS a Pakistani site. People who have never been banned are the ones who should be ASHAMED.

BTW how is posting FACTS from History become 'my fanatic idea' ? :lol: ...........they are facts ....not my opinions you moron.

You do need to fee sorry ...... but for yourself. If only you had better genes, you would have been born with a slightly better IQ. But you know whom to blame for that... :devil:

More nonsense about getting crushed by Democracy ...........Democracy is not a Chinese tank to 'crush' the truth you fool :angel: .............. Democracy means the TRUTH always comes out :tongue:

Yeah your argument shows how high IQ you have but you could be serve a low IQ people like me or kick in the jail.
Ask Bhindrawala that how would he crush.

And I think you prepare for register with new ID to register because I thought you will be soon ban for use of abusive words.

Yeh, it's sad. We must look at what they did for nation not who and how many they scrwed behind the closed doors. Its' their personal life and they have right to choose.

About you you always searching to take a dig on Indians and always ran away when ever questioned. There is a thread waiting your reply ...please reply query posted by @Black Widow and @kaykay

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/265416-today-crowd-jihadis-surrounded-bsf-camp-assaulted-them-10.html#post4540538
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/265416-today-crowd-jihadis-surrounded-bsf-camp-assaulted-them-10.html#post4540562
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/265416-today-crowd-jihadis-surrounded-bsf-camp-assaulted-them-10.html#post4540573

replied him in that relevant thread.

Now focus on gandhi family .

bwahahahahah. ok any more TRUTH about Indira Gandhi? Nehru?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly this is true. Menaka Gandhi is on record saying that in the last 90 years no one from the Nehru-Gandhi family has Graduated :lol:

Now consider the other facts...

1. Feroz Gandhi is suspected to be a Bastard child.
2. Sonia Gandhi was born in Italy when her father was in Russian Prison during WW2 :cheesy: Safe to say she too is a Bastard child. (though in her case, her mom was probably raped during WW2 which was a common occurrence in occupied Europe and world war........some things never change )

If this was an arranged marriage NO ONE in their right mind would ever consider a marriage into such a family where the whole lineage is questionable and the whole bunch are uneducated.

Right from Indira Gandhi onwards the entire family has indulged in corruption and have stolen Billions of $ from starving Indians. Safe to say they are of questionable morals too.

This is the status of the 'FIRST FAMILY' of India. Sometimes Truth is stranger than Fiction. :angel:

You are the only man in universe who is not bastard because your father marry with his sister.

Yeah your argument shows how high IQ you have but you could be serve a low IQ people like me or kick in the jail.
Ask Bhindrawala that how would he crush.

And I think you prepare for register with new ID to register because I thought you will be soon ban for use of abusive words.

Calling you a Moron or a Fool is not abusive. It is a statement of FACT. :lol:

Both the words i.e. MORON and FOOL is found in the english dictionary and has very decent and descriptive meaning. It conveys ones thought and opinions perfectly.

IF I had called you a 'Fcuking moron', that would have been abusive. You see the difference genius ? (NOW that is sarcasm and is the opposite of Fool / Moron) :tongue:

Who is this Bhin-di wala ? .... the local vegetable vendor ? ...........what is his relevance here?

BTW have you ever considered buying 'English for dummies' or taking Rapidex English Speaking Course ? It would be of considerable help to you. :cheesy:

You are the only man in universe who is not bastard because your father marry with his sister.

:lol: ............if I am the ONLY man in the Universe who is NOT a Bastard (as per you :tongue: )....................................... then that means you just admitted to being a Bastard child yourself. :lol:

You are truly a moron. :cheesy:

Can the Admin Ban you for being 'abusive' to yourself ? :lol:

Character assassination at its best. All Bogus.

Feroz was a Parsi like Jamshed (Jamshed ji Tata).
:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom