What's new

Truth about Gandhi dynasty

Character assassination at its best. All Bogus.

Feroz was a Persi like Jamshed (Jamshed ji Tata).
:hitwall:

1. Posting FACTS is not character assassination. posting lies is. Do you understand the difference ?

2. Persi is spelled pArsi in singular and Parsee in plural. Feroz KHAN was not a persi or a Parsi. :lol:

Why are you so desperate to make him into a Parsi ? what is wrong if Feroz Khan was a muslim and later converted to Hinduism ? :azn:

1. Posting FACTS is not character assassination. posting lies is. Do you understand the difference ?

2. Persi is spelled pArsi in singular and Parsee in plural. Feroz KHAN was not a persi or a Parsi. :lol:

Why are you so desperate to make him into a Parsi ? what is wrong if Feroz Khan was a muslim and later converted to Hinduism ? :azn:

1. The article is bogus. It is without any facts or sources.

2. Why are you so adamant to prove that too?:azn:

:lol: ............if I am the ONLY man in the Universe who is NOT a Bastard (as per you :tongue: )....................................... then that means you just admitted to being a Bastard child yourself. :lol:

You are truly a moron. :cheesy:

Can the Admin Ban you for being 'abusive' to yourself ? :lol:

Yeah because technicaly everyone who marry with person with deferent gene then their child would be bastard.
Your father & mother have same gene but mine not.

Yeah because technicaly everyone who marry with person with deferent gene then their child would be bastard.
Your father & mother have same gene but mine not.

This is HILARIOUS ..............:lol:

You are reinventing English. ..............and Science..................only CLONES have 'same genes' MORON.

1. The article is bogus. It is without any facts or sources.

2. Why are you so adamant to prove that too?:azn:

1. LOL...........why dont you post 'source' to prove me wrong ? :azn: ......and prove Feroz KHAN was a Parsi.

2. I insist on the TRUTH. Satyameva Jayathe. :azn:

Instead of mudslinging we all must strive hard to rise above issues of caste, religion or family name. The day people would start thinking about collective progress in place of petty politics we all would be liberated of "gandhi family" and "evil modi".

1. LOL...........why dont you post 'source' to prove me wrong ? :azn: ......and prove Feroz KHAN was a Parsi.

2. I insist on the TRUTH. Satyameva Jayathe. :azn:

Parsi cemetery, Allahabad. (that would be were the ashes of FG are interred).....not enough proof..? Rustom Gandhi -- Feroze's eldest brother Fardiun's son still lives in Allahabad......

This is HILARIOUS ..............:lol:

You are reinventing English. ..............and science..................only CLONES have 'same gene' MORON.

I am put up facts with logic you should be prove your mother father is not brother and sister if you prove that then you are bastard:smart:

Parsi cemetery, Allahabad. (that would be were the ashes of FG are interred).....not enough proof..? Rustom Gandhi -- Feroze's eldest brother Fardiun's son still lives in Allahabad......

Burial and cremation have always been prohibited in Parsi culture. They ALWAYS leave the body to be eaten by Vultures.

Its only recently, after the dwindling vulture population, they have started looking at other options.

The place where Feroz Khan Gandhi ashes are BURIED is called Parsi Kabristan. He was no more a muslim and if he was a proper Parsi he would have been disposed off in Parsi style.

After the death of Feroz's father, the entire family shifted to Allahabad to stay with their aunt Dr. Shirin. All the children subsequently studied in Allahabad and settled there. After Feroz's marriage to Indira, all the family members took on the name Gandhi.

I am put up facts with logic you should be prove your mother father is not brother and sister if you prove that then you are bastard:smart:

You have been reported for abusive behavior and trolling ....tata bye bye :lol:

Cherry picking of selective facts is the job of politicians and spin doctors. ................... if its truth you seek then dig a bit more.

Burial and cremation have always been prohibited in Parsi culture. They ALWAYS leave the body to be eaten by Vultures.

Many have opted for cremation. Not liked by the conservative Parsee elder but done nevertheless.

The place where Feroz Khan Gandhi ashes are BURIED is called Parsi Kabristan. He was no more a muslim and if he was a proper Parsi he would have been disposed off in Parsi style.

He was interred in a Parsi cemetery. The Parsis are not known to accept outsiders, there would have been no need to accept FG if he was not deemed a Parsi. In any case, your entire argument has gone from Muslim to Hindu, where does the Parsi bit (the cemetery) come in if he wasn't one?

After the death of Feroz's father, the entire family shifted to Allahabad to stay with their aunt Dr. Shirin. All the children subsequently studied in Allahabad and settled there. After Feroz's marriage to Indira, all the family members took on the name Gandhi.

More of the same. They are living there as Parsis, not as Muslims that you claim them to be. The Parsis accept them as their own, that would be a huge conspiracy now, wouldn't it? :lol:

Relatives complain, Cong works to stop web ‘slander’ on Feroze Gandhi

"Scurrilous" remarks appearing in websites and blogs on Feroze Gandhi have become a matter of concern in the Congress party which is exploring legal options to have these removed after some of his relatives approached party president Sonia Gandhi to intervene.

Under the scanner are websites and blogs seen as "maligning" Feroze Gandhi's reputation. One claims, falsely, that Feroze Gandhi concealed his Muslim parentage to ensure there was no obstacle to his marriage with Indira Gandhi. Another speculates on the nature of the "relationship" he had not only with Indira Gandhi but also mother-in-law Kamala Nehru.

Speaking to The Indian Express from Mumbai, Feroze Gandhi's niece Ratoo Dara Dastur said: "Feroze Gandhi was an honest, great Indian who cannot be maligned in this fashion. I requested my cousin Sonia Gandhi to do something. She spoke with (party spokesman) Abhishek Manu Singhvi and has asked him to look into the matter."

Dastur claims a Mumbai tabloid once wrote a damaging piece on Feroze Gandhi based on statements from these websites and when she asked for a rejoinder, she was asked to produce his birth certificate. "Who would have helped me get a birth certificate issued in 1912? I again requested my cousin (Sonia Gandhi) and with the help of the municipal authorities, now we have a birth certificate," she said.

Sources said the matter is being discussed at the top levels of the Congress with a few general secretaries and legal experts like Singhvi roped in to frame the next course of action.

One of the aspects being looked at is whether this is a planned affair being orchestrated by groups and organisations to defame the Nehru-Gandhi family.

Relatives complain, Cong works to stop web ‘slander’ on Feroze Gandhi - Indian Express

According to you, even the non-Nehru-Gandhi family of Feroze who should have been Muslims but pass themselves as Parsis and object to the slander are all a part of a grand conspiracy to support the Gandhi family....:lol: The Parsis too have joined them......... no end to such conspiracy theories.......

I have been doing some digging and you are right about Feroze Gandhi.

Feroze Gandhi has mentioned his fathers name in LSE(london school of economics) as Faridun Jehangir Gandy when he was a student there. This was before his marriage to Indira.

There is also record of serious protests from the Parsi community when Feroze Gandhi was cremated. The objection of the community leader were to building his Mazar inside the Parsi cemetery and not to his ashes being buried in that cemetery.

His parents Faridun Jehangir and Rati hatat lived in Khetwadi area of Bombay at Navroji Natakvala Bhavan which is a Parsi colony. Feroze was born at Tehmulji Nariman Hospital in Mumbai.

Later when Faridun died, the family emigrated to Allahabad and after Feroze's marriage to Indira, the family changed their name from 'Gandy' to 'Gandhi'.

I have been doing some digging and you are right about Feroze Gandhi.

Feroze Gandhi has mentioned his fathers name in LSE(london school of economics) as Faridun Jehangir Gandy when he was a student there. This was before his marriage to Indira.

There is also record of serious protests from the Parsi community when Feroze Gandhi was cremated. The objection of the community leader were to building his Mazar inside the Parsi cemetery and not to his ashes being buried in that cemetery.

His parents Faridun Jehangir and Rati hatat lived in Khetwadi area of Bombay at Navroji Natakvala Bhavan which is a Parsi colony. Feroze was born at Tehmulji Nariman Hospital in Mumbai.

Later when Faridun died, the family emigrated to Allahabad and after Feroze's marriage to Indira, the family changed their name from 'Gandy' to 'Gandhi'.

You have something to say on Post #103 ?

Back
Top Bottom