What's new

Trump’s Iran issue speech - discussion

Ok, so

Correct me if i am wrong but US doesn't have Patriots in that region..
you are wrong. having all us bases surrounded by patriot missile batteries in the missile east is sop for them.

Your concern is understandable , but you know its very hard to get the answer. .Ajeet Doval lived in Pakistan for 7 long years, who provide him shelter?.... We have dirty past and getting the answer is toughest thing.

Yes.
In Pakistan every Tim Dick and Harry illegal can live for a long time. Millions of Afghans living in Pakistan for years, getting Pakistani passports and ID cards, and even traveling as illegals on Pakistani documents. So a few Indians using Iranian documents to hurt Pakistan is not enough proof of Iranian complicity. And I see no reason Iran would like to open a front against Pakistan, border skirmishes and loud-mouth Iranian threats notwithstanding.

Heck, even now in America, a very regulated and monitored state since 9/11, there are illegals with fake documents doing all kinds of things.

You just don't make a hostile strategic posture based on pinpricks! Look at the long Pakistan-Iran border: Does it look like that of two hostile countries? I don't think so. In fact, had it not been the fear of the reprisals from Pakistan's benefactor Arab countries, I bet Pakistani officials would sound more pro-Iranian than they do now.

Iran attacked these bases with incredible accuracy!!! They deliberately avoided killing Americans. If you ask me, this is even more impressive. If they wanted dead americans, that would have been EASY. But that would have meant, today, there would have been war. This attack was Iran's first move in it's revenge, what this attack itself demonstrated to the US is the accuracy of Iranians missiles. Master move by Iran!

looks like you are right fell free to share this post to prove your point :tup:

Satellite photos taken Wednesday show that an Iranian missile strike has caused extensive damage at the Ain al-Assad air base in Iraq, which hosts U.S. and coalition troops.

The photos, taken by the commercial company Planet and shared with NPR via the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, show hangars and buildings hit hard by a barrage of Iranian missiles that were fired early Wednesday morning local time.

At least five structures were damaged in the attack on the base in Anbar province, which apparently was precise enough to hit individual buildings. "Some of the locations struck look like the missiles hit dead center," says David Schmerler, an analyst with the Middlebury Institute.

Iran's attack targeted at least two military bases in Iraq. The extent of the damage to the second base, in Irbil, was unclear.

ain-assad-1_wide-18d0e8e8422d5db24499246913ce7cf02e2c0720-s800-c85.png

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/08/7945...-reveal-extent-of-damage-at-al-assad-air-base

Are you joking, right? Iran just pounded their airbase that was an ACT OF WAR. The us backed down. This was the first attack on US assets in peacetime since WW2.

This was just the beginning. Americans will die, just wait. This was a overt atatck on US base to show the accuracy of Iranian missiles as a warning, Iran did not kill americans ON PURPOSE to avoid a war. But covertly, Americans will die. Iran said, their revenge was not this attack!
Americans will retaliate if you try to kill them. This is not a one-sided exchange/fight by any means.

De-escalation should be realistic/meaningful or US will bring war into your mainland next time. Proxies do not achieve much.

Lol Iranians just got their *** handed to them
They think they're still a part of the Persian empire
All that chest thumping & when it was actually the time to do anything they backed off
All they could do against the US army was fire BMs wayy off target
They should calm their tits & focus on the economy it ain't their time yet

Americans will retaliate if you try to kill them. This is not a one-sided exchange/fight by any means.

De-escalation should be realistic/meaningful or US will bring war into your mainland next time. Proxies do not achieve much.

Definitely meant to be de-escalation because if they really pounded the base. It wouldn’t be just 5 targets. The whole base should have been destroyed. Iran knew where to stop.

America could be regrouping. I don't think it will end here. America struck without any plan. They need time to organise and they got it.
But I still wish death on Americans. So that those who has idols of b52 and f15 in their heads , shall learn that war is never fight with numbers and technology.

Yes.
In Pakistan every Tim Dick and Harry illegal can live for a long time. Millions of Afghans living in Pakistan for years, getting Pakistani passports and ID cards, and even traveling as illegals on Pakistani documents. So a few Indians using Iranian documents to hurt Pakistan is not enough proof of Iranian complicity. And I see no reason Iran would like to open a front against Pakistan, border skirmishes and loud-mouth Iranian threats notwithstanding.

Heck, even now in America, a very regulated and monitored state since 9/11, there are illegals with fake documents doing all kinds of things.

You just don't make a hostile strategic posture based on pinpricks! Look at the long Pakistan-Iran border: Does it look like that of two hostile countries? I don't think so. In fact, had it not been the fear of the reprisals from Pakistan's benefactor Arab countries, I bet Pakistani officials would sound more pro-Iranian than they do now.

Sir, Iran will have to accept that it is involved in extending its area of influence through proxies.. One or two incidents don't matter, but if we encounter incidents one after another, it points to something.

1 - Kulbhushan
2 - Chahbahar
3 - Uzair Baloch with Iranian Passport (and helping him avoiding arrest by inter-pol by requesting them to hand him over to Iran rather than Pakistan)
4 - Baba Ladla with Iranian Passport
5 - Hiring people from Pakistan to fight in Syria and Yemen
6 - Threatening Pakistan with Missile strike when we are busy with India

This should end somewhere.. We let things go, but others don't. This is the exact situation in middle east right now.

But I still wish death on Americans. So that those who has idols of b52 and f15 in their heads , shall learn that war is never fight with numbers and technology.
There will be no war
Only Americans would bomb Iran and Iranian won't be able to do anything against Americans. At best they can fire missiles at neighboring countries

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom