What's new

Trump’s Iran issue speech - discussion

Iranian response has already proven it will hit it's target. Precious Israel is not safe
Secondary aspect is the American war ships may not be ideal positions

Plus Trump is already on verge of impeachment

The fact Putin Visited Syria must be also on the mind

For USA the game has always been deception and attack from behind . using UN , or other agencies to go in ensure they got no major weapons and then attack from air

The 7-8 years bought under Obama peace plan for Iran , were just there so USA can do the job in Syria while ensuring Iran has minimum involvement in Syria

Unfortunately, Russia's presence in Syria has meant USA is stuck between Syria/Iran with Russia providing new weapons to both it's ally

The problem is "complex"

The weapons Iran has can cause widespread damage to tiny place like Israel
Israel is a tiny 100km -300 km zone

600-700 missiles on this tiny area will pretty much flatten out the area
Bhai, my point is that deescalation was done by Iran by not targeting the US forces. The way Iranian public demanded a retaliation, if IRGC didn't do what it did today early morning, their government would have been overthrown in no time.

I will wait for the videos to come to light.. because if what you are saying is true, Trump administration will have to do something for face saving too.

For now, Americans are happy... they killed the most important person after Khamenei, and get no casualties in return (officially).

Why you think we are sucidal !?

In history of humanity , only few nation which had failed and could rise again .... China and Iran are just two of these .... Chinese had better land and better geographic while our land always were poor and we had always more fearsome enemies ....

There should be certain amount of public sanity among a nation which guarantee its its survivel

he already killed iranian #2 man in uniform and in return he did no lost anything why should he escalate?

Because now Iraqi militia will start their revenge and far more than 2 Americans will die

Glad to hear that no attack threatened finally sense prevailed hope the iranians clergy get into a sensible mode and help bring peace to the world

I think everyone is missing the bigger picture on the Iranian missile attack. there were no american casualties and I don't think Iran intended to give american casualties...I was the first to tweet that this appears to be a flop show on part of Iran but now I am compelled to think differently. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO IRANIAN MISSILES GOT INTERCEPTED BY PATRIOT MISSILES! I feel that THIS is the message that Iran sent to the united states and the world...you can't stop our missiles. Hence the dismal trump response...there may have been alarm bells going off in the pentagon that none of those 15 missiles were tracked let alone intercepted by anti-ballistic missile sam batteries. now that Iran has made the american generals feel like sitting ducks for the first time in a very VERY long time, Iran is gonna play with its food before devouring it while the u.s. nervously waits in anticipation...

IRAN'S REVENGE IS YET TO COME!

Don't know rest but UN sanctions has very much crippled Iran economy. 40 years of sanction start showing the results. Weapon is not the issue, issue is trading currency. Gulfies knows well who is better and professional business partner. Otherwise then can knock Russian and Chinese door. Read Iranian trading scandals with China and Russia. How small Iranian businessmen been ripoff by the companies of these two countries.
And we know that this is because of the proxy wars going on between the middle east countries.

My perception of Iran changed a little when Kulbhushan was arrested and told our authorities that he was operating from Iran.. My perception changed completely when Uzair Baloch was caught with Iranian identity on him.

OK, so KSA and Iran has ideological differences and are at loggerheads.. why Iran tried to help terrorists operating in Pakistan?

That's why I am saying, Iran must take first steps towards progress.. shake hands with other countries, help in building a strong middle east like EU.

We want to defeat US? We can.. by not purchasing its equipment.. When KSA will not feel threatened by Iran, it will significantly decrease its defense spending.. US economy will cripple.. it will again try to instigate proxy war in KSA and Iran.. and if both countries are not interested, US will die..

This should be the plan of Iran from now on.. Start playing constructive role in the world..

Iran's 'severe revenge' was so cringy. Even solemani must be turning in his grave and on tarmac.

Perhaps. However it was more than Pakistan's response when the US was killing civilians in FATA every week.

I think everyone is missing the bigger picture on the Iranian missile attack. there were no american casualties and I don't think Iran intended to give american casualties...I was the first to tweet that this appears to be a flop show on part of Iran but now I am compelled to think differently. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO IRANIAN MISSILES GOT INTERCEPTED BY PATRIOT MISSILES! I feel that THIS is the message that Iran sent to the united states and the world...you can't stop our missiles. Hence the dismal trump response...there may have been alarm bells going off in the pentagon that none of those 15 missiles were tracked let alone intercepted by anti-ballistic missile sam batteries. now that Iran has made the american generals feel like sitting ducks for the first time in a very VERY long time, Iran is gonna play with its food before devouring it while the u.s. nervously waits in anticipation...

IRAN'S REVENGE IS YET TO COME!

I think one reason why the US has been hesitant is because Iran's domestically produced weapons are better than what we all thought. Look at the just posted photographs of the attack, aircraft hangars hit with precision. Iran is more 'powerful' than those of us without access to this information would think.

The Iranian FM's tweet said that Iran had 'concluded' its operation. I take that to mean that there will be no further attacks from Iran on this matter.

My two cents.

Perhaps. However it was more than Pakistan's response when the US was killing civilians in FATA every week.

I think one reason why the US has been hesitant is because Iran's domestically produced weapons are better than what we all thought. Iran is more 'powerful' than those of us without access to this information would think.

The Iranian FM's tweet said that Iran had 'concluded' its operation. I take that to mean that there will be no further attacks from Iran on this matter.

My two cents.
well Iran's air force is dismal in strength. But I do think that america's inability to intercept Iran's missiles must've caught all american military planners off gaurd.

Iran followed exactly our policy of 27 Feb retaliation, didn't damage to human life but just to send a clear message that we have the capability to hit US targets in ME. We also need to send our ballistic missile message to the world to prove our iron fist...na char malanga nu

Exactly --- except they had the balls to do it with the world's only hyper-power, with a military budget so astronomical and military tech so advanced that no other country can even come close. With India, we have mutually-assured destruction, which gives us nuclear cover.

What's the point of escalation?
1- They killed Iranian general
2- They killed other key Iranians in the past couple of weeks who aren't highlighted because of the general
3- Iran didn't retaliate on US soil.
4- Iran's retaliation didn't kill a single American or NATO soldier.
5- They will get the money from Iraq for any damage to their equipment (which is also not confirmed)

Only a senseless man will retaliate and drag his country tens of thousands of kilometers away.
I think is a good move of Iran to stop bullying of the US, The missile attack showed just a "small part" of the capabilities of the Iranian to prove to the world because the world always doubted about Iranian rocket technology and has no evidance that iran have such technologies in their hand. This is the most direct assault by Iran on the US since the seizing of the US embassy in Tehran in 1979. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said the attack was self-defense under UN article 51 and denied seeking to escalate the situation into war.

And we know that this is because of the proxy wars going on between the middle east countries.

My perception of Iran changed a little when Kulbhushan was arrested and told our authorities that he was operating from Iran.. My perception changed completely when Uzair Baloch was caught with Iranian identity on him.

OK, so KSA and Iran has ideological differences and are at loggerheads.. why Iran tried to help terrorists operating in Pakistan?

That's why I am saying, Iran must take first steps towards progress.. shake hands with other countries, help in building a strong middle east like EU.

We want to defeat US? We can.. by not purchasing its equipment.. When KSA will not feel threatened by Iran, it will significantly decrease its defense spending.. US economy will cripple.. it will again try to instigate proxy war in KSA and Iran.. and if both countries are not interested, US will die..

This should be the plan of Iran from now on.. Start playing constructive role in the world..
Your concern is understandable , but you know its very hard to get the answer. .Ajeet Doval lived in Pakistan for 7 long years, who provide him shelter?.... We have dirty past and getting the answer is toughest thing.

he already killed iranian #2 man in uniform and in return he did no lost anything why should he escalate?

1.) He lost the invincibility of US bases. This is huge. This is the first time a sovereign nation has directly targeted a US installation of any kind since WW2 probably.

2.) He lost faith in their touted air defenses. Apparently, Iran jammed Patriot and other radar systems through EW as the ballistic missiles came falling down (with pretty good accuracy, generally speaking.)

3.) He now knows that even if he chooses to destroy Iran, the number of body bags returning to America will be in the thousands or even tens of thousands --- and very quickly --- and that will be very difficult to deal with domestically.

If you add all these up, it's very significant. I don't know what people wanted --- of course there can't be a 1:1 match up with the USA in conventional military terms.

Ok, so
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO IRANIAN MISSILES GOT INTERCEPTED BY PATRIOT MISSILES! I feel that THIS is the message that Iran sent to the united states and the world...you can't stop our missiles.
Correct me if i am wrong but US doesn't have Patriots in that region..

To Pro-Iran Pakistanis:- Don't forget Iran is buddy of India, propagated Indian propaganda, even threatened Pakistan.

To Anti-Iran Pakistanis:- Even if no American soldier is killed in Iranian attack, still its still an honorable response than Pakistan's response to Salala.

So, we should mind our own business and let US and Iran deal with each other.

Exactly --- except they had the balls to do it with the world's only hyper-power, with a military budget so astronomical and military tech so advanced that no other country can even come close. With India, we have mutually-assured destruction, which gives us nuclear cover.
the good thing about the US, they respect the technologies and have a very practical approach on the battleground and their decision is base on the real world. Unlike our enemy (Indian )who is complete lunatic, cowards and believes in superstitions and never admits their defeat several times by our hands. Just keep lying policy prevailed even in their TOP rank army personnel.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom