What's new

Trump’s Iran issue speech - discussion

it doesnt matter who was in power. its about who was the insider.. any political party can be involved, they are bunch of sell outs.

nice turn of pace. Who was in power i ask again? Who was interior minister?
Kubbi Yadev roamed free too in that same regime?

just asking. No fatwas of sangeen ghaddari. just innocent questions since propagandist brought it up

nice turn of pace. Who was in power i ask again? Who was interior minister?
Kubbi Yadev roamed free too in that same regime?

just asking. No fatwas of sangeen ghaddari. just innocent questions since propagandist brought it up

who was the CM of punjab? who was the interior minister of punjab? who was the federal interior minister?

anyone couldve been behind it.

who was the CM of punjab? who was the interior minister of punjab? who was the federal interior minister?

anyone couldve been behind it.

so you favor using the PM portal to open the investigation?

you are wrong. having all us bases surrounded by patriot missile batteries in the missile east is sop for them.
But how come Patriot missiles, similar to those stationed in Saudi Arabia, are aimed skyward at a base near the Iraqi border, didn't save their refineries. I think Iran learned the weakness of patriot that is why he launched in more than a dozen to break their shield.just my two cents

What's the point of escalation?
1- They killed Iranian general
2- They killed other key Iranians in the past couple of weeks who aren't highlighted because of the general
3- Iran didn't retaliate on US soil.
4- Iran's retaliation didn't kill a single American or NATO soldier.
5- They will get the money from Iraq for any damage to their equipment (which is also not confirmed)

Only a senseless man will retaliate and drag his country tens of thousands of kilometers away.
6 - Ensured the "proxy wars" in the ME for the next hundred years

But how come Patriot missiles, similar to those stationed in Saudi Arabia, are aimed skyward at a base near the Iraqi border, didn't save their refineries. I think Iran learned the weakness of patriot that is why he launched in more than a dozen to break their shield.just my two cents
exactly. I think they've learned more than just the patriot's weakness, I think they've figured out a way to where there incoming missiles can't even be detected or at least, the trajectory can't be accurately predicted...note that its NOT the case that the missiles were fired but missed, the patriots weren't even launched...that means they couldn't even track n lock on to the incoming Iranian missiles to be able to launch.

There will be no war
Only Americans would bomb Iran and Iranian won't be able to do anything against Americans. At best they can fire missiles at neighboring countries
we shall see - america doesnt know what to do at the moment (apparently)

exactly. I think they've learned more than just the patriot's weakness, I think they've figured out a way to where there incoming missiles can't even be detected or at least, the trajectory can't be accurately predicted...note that its NOT the case that the missiles were fired but missed, the patriots weren't even launched...that means they couldn't even track n lock on to the incoming Iranian missiles to be able to launch.
Time to panic for Hindutva RSS leaders!!! Forget about Ghori, EbdAli etc., even a "Suleimani" is like an over-kill...

all of US army patriot ADs were looking at Iran all over the region when attack happened.

ENpc94bXsAAUSvL

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom