What's new

Trump’s Iran issue speech - discussion

Are you joking, right? Iran just pounded their airbase that was an ACT OF WAR. The us backed down. This was the first attack on US assets in peacetime since WW2.

This was just the beginning. Americans will die, just wait. This was a overt atatck on US base to show the accuracy of Iranian missiles as a warning, Iran did not kill americans ON PURPOSE to avoid a war. But covertly, Americans will die. Iran said, their revenge was not this attack!
Since VN war, khe sanh battle

trump is waiting for hypersonic missiles to take out the Iranian ADS.

Once Iran loses their ADS, Iran will launch tens of thousands of missiles against MENA bases because better to use them than lose them.

The better strategy was to let the USA to pick off Iranian generals one by one, and wait for S-500s to enter serial production and buy them from Russia before war broke out.

I doubt Putin would sell any S-500s after the conflict begins. Maybe a secretive ToT.

trump is waiting for hypersonic missiles to take out the Iranian ADS.

Once Iran loses their ADS, Iran will launch tens of thousands of missiles against MENA bases because better to use them than lose them.

The better strategy was to let the USA to pick off Iranian generals one by one, and wait for S-500s to enter serial production and buy them from Russia before war broke out.

I doubt Putin would sell any S-500s after the conflict begins. Maybe a secretive ToT.

The US is going to impose even more sanctions... and not only to Iran but to whoever deal with Iran...Be it Russia or China...
Meaning RU/CN is out of the equation... except for some secret deals... But big military equipment is a no-no...

If no military op happen in the meantime... US main strategy is to push Iran to it's economical end... in hope to push the pop to revolt against it's gov... A simple regime change...

Iran is running out of time in four ways:

(1) time before USA gets hypersonic missiles
(2) time to get S-500s before conflict begins
(3) time before war to to get nukes before nuclear blackmail
(4) time to be dominant in electronic warfare so BMs are not interfered with, after launch

If no military op happen in the meantime... US main strategy is to push Iran to it's economical end... in hope to push the pop to revolt against it's gov... A simple regime change...

This barely works, even Iraq which was isolated a lot more than Iran in the 90's with the northern and southern uprisings managed to deal with both whilst at war with other countries. What will unarmed people do

To Pro-Iran Pakistanis:- Don't forget Iran is buddy of India, propagated Indian propaganda, even threatened Pakistan.

To Anti-Iran Pakistanis:- Even if no American soldier is killed in Iranian attack, still its still an honorable response than Pakistan's response to Salala.

So, we should mind our own business and let US and Iran deal with each other.
We r no pro iran. We r pro pakistan..we dont want our borders t be insured from irànian side...indians are friend of no body... we are tired of US dirty games with muslim world...blood is seding only in Muslim world rest whol world is enjoying peace...we have to fix it for our coming generations..peace

We r no pro iran. We r pro pakistan..we dont want our borders t be insured from irànian side...indians are friend of no body... we are tired of US dirty games with muslim world...blood is seding only in Muslim world rest whol world is enjoying peace...we have to fix it for our coming generations..peace

We could but it’s not going to happen to many divisions and policies diverging. Not just this generation but even the next one is screwed. I wish I could sound hopeful but Muslim World militarily, economically and socially are living in 18th century whole world has moved on. Our leaders are thick in coming together and planning and also even if peace is achieved what good will it do? Nothing. So this world is pretty much done with Muslims to be honest. Our own leaders last 100 years invited non Muslims into the region that has lit an inferno which is going to consume the whole region.

Last edited:
Pathetic attempt at trolling. Let me know what another nation has the gut to do what Iran did last night i.e attack a US air base directly and they backed down.

US has killed Iranian president (Mussadaq I think his name was) and now this general openly, US seems to kill at will. I dont think any other country has had this honor.

We could but it’s not going to happen to many divisions and policies diverging. Not just this generation but even the next one is screed. I wish I could sound hopefully but Muslim World militarily, economically and socially are living in 18th century whole world has moved on. Our leaders are thick in coming together and planning and also even if peace is achieved what good will it do? Nothing. So this world is pretty much done with Muslims to be honest. Our own leaders last 100 years invited non Muslims into the region that has lit an inferno which is going to consume the whole region.
I put my money on ik and dr matir to bring them together

US has killed Iranian president (Mussadaq I think his name was) and now this general openly, US seems to kill at will. I dont think any other country has had this honor.

The problem is the US does not have anyone major worth killing in return. They're all useless clows like their clown in chief.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom