What's new

Trump thanks Pakistan for anti Terrorism efforts l Applauds Progress in front of Modi & Supporters

In Trump's transactional view, the relationship with Pakistan is more important than that with India. While India can be a good customer for American arms, it does not offer any immediate solution to Trump's Afghan problem. It is only natural that he would make a point to please Pakistan on an Indian stage; the symbolic significance of this move will not be lost where it matters. I don't remember Obama or Bush doing the same.

I'm surprised that he has resisted the urge to bring up mediation on Kashmir - another important symbolic gesture to Pakistan. We may just see that before the end of this tour as well. But with all said and done, these gestures are just to massage Pakistan's establishment to get a favorable American exit from Afghanistan. In reality, I will not put it beyond Trump to think of South Asian countries as '$hit hole' :agree:
Pakistan is far less stupid than you think if you honestly believe Pakistani deep state lends any credence to Trump's ramblings on any stage.

He can utter "Kashmir" and "mediation" 1000 times - we will interpret it as nothing more than a bonus troll effort against Hindutva fetishes - enough to trigger your media for weeks on end - a mere diversion of Sauron's evil eye.

Pakistan wants western flank security and strategic depth in exchange for Afghan machinations. Once Iran and Afghanistan are sorted out, we can deal with amateuristan to our east quite easily.

Pakistan is far less stupid than you think if you honestly believe Pakistani deep state lends any credence to Trump's ramblings on any stage.

He can utter "Kashmir" and "mediation" 1000 times - we will interpret it as nothing more than a bonus troll effort against Hindutva fetishes - enough to trigger your media for weeks on end - a mere diversion of Sauron's evil eye.

Pakistan wants western flank security and strategic depth in exchange for Afghan machinations. Once Iran and Afghanistan are sorted out, we can deal with amateuristan to our east quite easily.

Time will tell. :-)

Really, trump praising pakistan is not a humiliation for india.
The real humiliation is there throughout the entire talk which no one seems to be talking about; when modi/bjp/rss supporters were cheering like idiots for every sentence of whitey.
The guju-ratis and the bjp/rss goons still have that strong sense of "Notice me gora-senpai, prease notice me gora senpai."
No wonder these bjp/rss types barely did anything of use during the freedom struggle, they were busy licking gora-master's chappal and posterior.

President Trump himself is loaded with "surprises" ready to be delivered at a moment's notice..

At times an uneducated chaiwala comes in handy 'look Modi is not showing any emotions in his face' he is an astute diplomat.
At the least President Trump stepped inside the Wharton School of Business, one of the top business schools in the USA!!! RSS Hidutva Terror-producing academies are yet to catch that level...

Modi looked clueless when Trump said 'he is a tough negotiator'...he clearly missed it.
In RSS Hindutva curriculum if the likes of Madani, Owsisi, Hasina etc. are terrorized it means the sky is the limit...

Zalim!!! Bohat bareek kam kar gae aap!!!

Without saying anything...said it all!!!!

IndiaPhrandDolaanTrum

You have really a good deep insight over certain things. For the minds, it doesn't need any explanation at all. Honestly, I thought to write some detail but then, left it for the people to get it. :azn:

Sir, kabhi kabhi ese he sahi. Silence Therapy.

India behaving like a dimwit not to understand and decipher how US treats India and Pakistan differently.

Pak is a geopolitical pivot of regional transformation( vis-a-vis Afghanistan, Iran, Saudia, GCC countries, Turkey and China, geo-strategic) Trump talked about it.

About India Trump talked about Bollywood, culture, Indian diaspora...and Baniya buying and selling....the difference can not be more profound and tangibly manifested here.

Allah aap ko ajar dae ga... always PakPositive, always defending OurLand!

CheeWala hugged IndiaPhrand so many times.... DolaanTrum might call CheeWaWa next!!!

I have been thinking about the conundrum you posted about why MaqboozaDelhi is burning and not other cities.

Thought is too terrifying... We must remain alert to the wounded FacistRegime... no further explanaitons!!!

On another thread, lot of information has been posted. What is happening, in Delhi with Muslims, is painful to see.

Hope trump gets results. India has been abusing usa visa system for many years at expense of other nations. Imagine how much more advanced usa companies would be if hiring managers judged people on merit, instead of last name.

Similarly the trade deficit should be narrowed due to unfair tariffs India has to protect its industries. Ironically they wont tariff free access.

Lastly, hopefully scam call centers are closed down, but i doubt it because they generate large amounts of money for bjp.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm22FAXZMw1BaWeFszZxUKw

India behaving like a dimwit not to understand and decipher how US treats India and Pakistan differently.

Pak is a geopolitical pivot of regional transformation( vis-a-vis Afghanistan, Iran, Saudia, GCC countries, Turkey and China, geo-strategic) Trump talked about it.

About India Trump talked about Bollywood, culture, Indian diaspora...and Baniya buying and selling....the difference can not be more profound and tangibly manifested here.

What I am seeing is that India has set a lot of traps that itself forgot the mark to avoid hence, falling for the same. Too much stretched tactics actually made them to reach such point. I wouldn't take statements for granted but still, one cannot ignore the message between the lines. Pakistan's importance cannot be ignored nor avoided when it comes to regional peace. Secondly, despite of unfavourable odds, we did survive many storms and we are thriving now. Its just matter of time that we will be progressing with more pace. Unfortunately, incompetence & ineligible diplomatic team from past been taking toll of our losses.

I don't see any dog of us against India if they are progressing but when it comes to hostility, no one will sit quietly. Couple of regional issues including Afghanistan, needed smart yet mutual benefiting handling. Pakistan played really well and seems like will gain more and that goes for every party.

no further explanaitons!!!

Details and discussion will remain on other thread however, no one is lowering the guard and that is a fact as well as SOP. Frightening situation like that in Delhi can definitely frustrate a man like Modi to go to any extent. However, the odds will turn against once they make a wrong move. Further Khamoshi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom