What's new

Trump thanks Pakistan for anti Terrorism efforts l Applauds Progress in front of Modi & Supporters

Trump took 20 seconds of his speech to address Pakistan favourably.

Enjoy his rest of speech

Enjoy his rest of speech
In whole speech he was admire india as good country for milking and then he gives hint to your nation we spend trillions of dollars to develop our country and it is now no 1. You are not just a child what was trump asking and about speaking you know in deep your heart he is doing it for some big defence deals. And also you write he talks about Pakistan only 20 seconds. you know what was the worth of those 20 seconds i think you already knows it if not then i just explain little to you. Your last 6 to 7 years was just anti Pakistan centric all over the world "randi rona" and now after years efforts your PM was expecting some bad words about Pakistan because he was in india but in reality as you mentioned a tinny 20 seconds in which he explained all. But for countries with brain not with Barren minds....

Last edited:
TBF, it must have been a stake through Indian hearts.

Doubt it. You underestimate the collective Indian conscience. They have mastered the art of closing their eyes and not believing anything they don't like. And believing everything that they do like, no matter how ludicrous. How else do you think they keep on with it every day?

If I were them, I'd be way more worried about what we have done to their plans in Afghanistan.

In whole speech he was admire india as good country for milking and then he gives hint to your nation we spend trillions of dollars to develop our country and it is now no 1. You are not just a child what was trump asking and about speaking you know in deep your heart he is doing it for some big defence deals. And also you write he talks about Pakistan only 20 seconds. you know what was the worth of those 20 seconds i think you already knows it if not then i just explain little to you. Your last 6 to 7 years was just anti Pakistan centric all over the world "randi rona" and now after years efforts your PM was expecting some bad words about Pakistan because he was in india but in reality as you mentioned a tinny 20 seconds in which he explained all. But for countries with brain not with Bern minds....

Its good that Pakistanis are liking Trump's appreciation for Pakistan.

Indians are generous and not cribbing about it.

Win Win for both.:enjoy:

Enjoy his rest of speech

He added 'tomorrow we'll be signing an agreement to sell 3 billion USD of finest state of the art helicopters to the Indian Army'.

Trump will do a MBS on Modi...he is a great salesperson for the mighty US military industrial complex...

US is the only major big economy whose MIC is about 22% of their GDP...no wonder US needs war and turmoil.

0bde7813-fadd-490c-8e55-ccef3be9bb36.jpg

Last edited:
He added 'tomorrow we'll be signing an agreement to sell 3 billion USD of finest state of the art helicopters to the Indian Army'.

Trump will do a MBS on Modi...he is a great salesperson for the mighty US military industrial complex....

How hard was it for you to simply interpret it when he was given the Avatar of Shiva, Lord of War and Ganja?

You know what is happening yet you seek shelter in silence. Why?

It was not liking or disliking it was just answer to your line of tiny 20 seconds... And on a side note trump is so un predictable no one knows what comes next from him.... So we Pakistani's Knows very well not delusional as our neighbours... :-)

Hahaha majority of audiences even not realise or knows what just he says...... They just cheers...

Trump will do a MBS on Modi...he is a great salesperson for the mighty US military industrial complex....

Tomorrow India will be signing a lot of business deals. The biggest will be the energy deal with Petronet.

$ 3 Billion deal is a small fry to keep our guest happy.

It is making you guys happy too then its great.

So we Pakistani's Knows very well not delusional as our neighbours... :-)

They do get delusional when Trump utters the "K" word

There was a complete silence in the stadium when he said it...a deafening silence. Yes silence can be misconstrued as not cribbing any day.
So you think that the crowd were listening and then cheering ?

Hahaha majority of audiences even not realise or knows what just he says...... They just cheers...

In Trump's transactional view, the relationship with Pakistan is more important than that with India. While India can be a good customer for American arms, it does not offer any immediate solution to Trump's Afghan problem. It is only natural that he would make a point to please Pakistan on an Indian stage; the symbolic significance of this move will not be lost where it matters. I don't remember Obama or Bush doing the same.

I'm surprised that he has resisted the urge to bring up mediation on Kashmir - another important symbolic gesture to Pakistan. We may just see that before the end of this tour as well. But with all said and done, these gestures are just to massage Pakistan's establishment to get a favorable American exit from Afghanistan. In reality, I will not put it beyond Trump to think of South Asian countries as '$hit hole' :agree:

Tomorrow India will be signing a lot of business deals. The biggest will be the energy deal with Petronet.

$ 3 Billion deal is a
o

$ 3 Billion deal is a small fry to keep our guest happy.

It is making you guys happy too then its great.

They do get delusional when Trump utters the "K" word

So you think that the crowd were listening and then cheering ?
Ok then best of luck

Back
Top Bottom