What's new

Trump thanks Pakistan for anti Terrorism efforts l Applauds Progress in front of Modi & Supporters

Eternal, Plastically Enhanced, Malika e Trunum, Philosopher of HumanCondition has described of Modi/Hindutva situation rather better than anyone of us can do.. including my dearest PaJee @SIPRA who is almost always keen describer of situations!

Paa Jee: You should have tagged the key Eastern posters; in order that they may also enjoy this song of NJ.:lol:

It is just amazing that even when the US President comes for a visit to India, he speaks about Pakistan. In India, even dic.k and harry talks about Pakistan. The level of obsession with Pakistan is "Astronomical"!! This country india is a truly fuc.ked up country.

try again, only silent for first 5 seconds

omer qureshi tweet is lacking context. Bharat and Pakistan are/will be treated on their own merits but never at the expense of bharat
You as well as I know what happened. Please dont try to masquerade it. I never implied that it will be on India's expense however you cannot deny that Trump is all about US interest first and if he thinks US interests are better served because of Pakistan or in Afghanistan than irrespective of what the US deep state thinks, it will be Pakistan. Same stands true vice verse.

You as well as I know what happened. Please dont try to masquerade it. I never implied that it will be on India's expense however you cannot deny that Trump is all about US interest first and if he thinks US interests are better served because of Pakistan or in Afghanistan than irrespective of what the US deep state thinks, it will be Pakistan. Same stands true vice verse.
bharat is eager to serve whilst Pakistan is not willing to go beyond helping in Afghanistan. Pakistan is not prepared to accommodate the US when it comes to its ambitions to contain China and it is refusing to help start a jihad in Xinjiang or supply jihadis for it.

bharat is eager to serve whilst Pakistan is not willing to go beyond helping in Afghanistan. Pakistan is not prepared to accommodate the US when it comes to its ambitions to contain China and it is refusing to help start a jihad in Xinjiang or supply jihadis for it.
And Bharat will not go anywhere anytime soon. Trump knows that and so an occasional embarrassment for Modi by his hands won't hurt US interests w.r.t India but on the other hand help get resolved issues with Afghanistan. We have seen in the past how US officials including POTUS use to bash Pakistan, heck even Trump did not spare a moment. His early tweets are for everyone to see and Indians use to rejoice it Everytime. We are just giving Indians a little taste of their own medicine.
By the way we are not alone in this. Their own media is doing the same.

Trump took 20 seconds of his speech to address Pakistan favourably.

Enjoy his rest of speech

Back
Top Bottom