What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

I too don't think they will do that economic sanctions on a democratic country? and that too when we've done nothing wrong like testing nukes in 90's.

When we tested nukes, we were put under sanctions. But none of our friends followed. So Pakistan survived. US knows the sanctions won't work this time as well, specially when China is on our side and we have our other friends who have started moving away from US.

Pakistan has chosen to become part of one belt one road project for a reason. Those people who used to suggest us that we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket were right. The only different of opinion between us and them is that they called China our basket but we considered US that basket.

I too don't think they will do that economic sanctions on a democratic country? and that too when we've done nothing wrong like testing nukes in 90's.
Unfortunately, the global finances are showing a lethargy to revolve around the USA - China is the emerging "zion"!!!! The US folks, with 20T loan and ticking upward every minute, know it too well!!! The OBOR thing is a direct challenge to the dominance of Petro Dollar as a reserve and transaction currency!!!! Pentagon is hell bent to slow the process as much as possible!!! And, Afghanistan is almost at the heart of these affairs!!!! Hopefully, Pak can manage to be as less affected as possible!!! It's in fact a fight among the titans!!! One recent direct example is India-China standoff!!!! Looks like delaying direct confrontations, which were postponed with proxy wars, is no longer possible!!! More Dresdens, Leningrads, Tokyos, Shanghais etc. are on the way!!!!!!

If any one wants to see new US bitch jumping in delight and whaling it's tail.... just tune to certain neighbours channels

Already the US commentators are stating that these policies are nothing new and have proved to be the recipe for failure!!!! Almost none is optimistic!!! And, they are openly saying that it's due to the personal agenda of a "trio of generals"!!!! The last time such a trio of generals emerged was that of "Talat. Jemal and Enver Pashas", who did a tremendous job to destroy six centuries old the Ottoman Empire in six years (13m sq km to 800K sq km)!!!!!! History never fails to repeat/resonate itself!!!!!!

The only thing which is bothering me now is that if my country still bend the knees to Uncle Sam than there is something seriously fishy and dangerous going on under the tables. It could be either the whole military and civilian leadership have been sold out to dollars or something much worse. As of now, US has no leverage over Pakistan, she is becoming Indian ally and there is no substantial financial support to Pakistan in terms of CSF and WoT. So if still Pakistan does not take a courageous stands against dumb a** Trump, than future is "dark and full of terror".

But he won election that was base on US economical growth?
He appealed to the trailer trash of America and promised them utter nonsense. I still can't gulp that he lost the popular vote by 3 million and managed to carry multiple states by a margin of less than 1%

The only thing which is bothering me now is that if my country still bend the knees to Uncle Sam than there is something seriously fishy and dangerous going on under the tables. It could be either the whole military and civilian leadership have been sold out to dollars or something much worse. As of now, US has no leverage over Pakistan, she is becoming Indian ally and there is no substantial financial support to Pakistan in terms of CSF and WoT. So if still Pakistan does not take a courageous stands against dumb a** Trump, than future is "dark and full of terror".

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let's see what Mevla has in store for us
Whatever HE does, HE renders it beautiful

we dont have ICBM

trust me the americans are overrated just look at all their recent military crashes lol just this week 2 of their drones crashed in turkey, i think a osprey,f18 and 1 destroyer crashed as well look these people are incompetent. Be cautious of them but i can tell u this they are not that strong

I keep hearing all these allegations against Pakistan, and yet no one ever presents any evidence to back up these allegations. Neither anyone from US, nor Afghanistan and of course not Bharat. So again, what is the evidence that Pakistan is harbouring the people it is accused of harbouring?

trust me the americans are overrated just look at all their recent military crashes lol just this week 2 of their drones crashed in turkey, i think a osprey,f18 and 1 destroyer crashed as well look these people are incompetent. Be cautious of them but i can tell u this they are not that strong

The thing is, US is too big to underestimate like you do.. overrated? Lol the amount of fire power USN got is way beyond the next 5 navies combined.. US is Super power on earth and will remain in this century..

They may not go against US, but they will also not act on US demands against Pakistan, just as what they ignored when Pakistan tested its nuclear bomb.

Man, you guys will not understand. There is a reason Saudi forces took part on Pakistan day celebrations. You will again see them next year.

Anyway, there will be no economic sanctions. Military sanctions? Pakistan has already diversified its supplier base. The most US can do, is to send drones to bomb border areas, just like they were doing some years back (with Pakistan's permission). This time they will do it without permission. That's it.

What Trump has openly said today, common Pakistanis welcome. It is an opportunity for us to get out of this so called alliance. At least I am happy, and I know many other people who are too happy today.

If US place economic sanction on US, Saudi will have no choice but comply with it.. as long as they will trade in $$$.

If US place economic sanction on US, Saudi will have no choice but comply with it.. as long as they will trade in $$$.
Thing is in Saudi not only royals are rich. There are many prince there which is as much rich as to run a country. Even today, lots of prince aid other muslim country which USA doesn't like but what can USA do about those prince? Nothing.

We will talk about it when US will put sanctions, if they really do. :)

We will talk about it when US will put sanctions, if they really do. :)
Agreed with you that sanctions won't work this time, with China being an economic superpower.

Even Saudi Arabia is going towards China.

Agreed with you that sanctions won't work this time, with China being an economic superpower.

Even Saudi Arabia is going towards China.

Logon ko samajh hi nahi aaraha..

Yeh log Russia ki kashti main uss waqt sawar huay, jab woh kashti doob rahi thee. Pakistan uss waqt Amreeki kashti main sawaar tha..

Abb yeh log Amreeki kashti main sawar horahay hain jo ke doob rahi hai, aur Pakistan doobti kashti se nikal kar stable chinese kashti main ja chuka hai..

Lolz.. hamesha 20 saal late hotay hain yeh log..

Back
Top Bottom