What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

Logon ko samajh hi nahi aaraha..

Yeh log Russia ki kashti main uss waqt sawar huay, jab woh kashti doob rahi thee. Pakistan uss waqt Amreeki kashti main sawaar tha..

Abb yeh log Amreeki kashti main sawar horahay hain jo ke doob rahi hai, aur Pakistan doobti kashti se nikal kar stable chinese kashti main ja chuka hai..

Lolz.. hamesha 20 saal late hotay hain yeh log..
Right, but still Russia can be a good partner for Pakistan.

USA is a safe heaven for ISIS.
USA is a safe heaven for raping muslim girls in iraq.
usa is a safe heaven for supporting ALQAEDA against russia.
USA is a safe heaven for supporting killing of palestenians by israel.
USA is a safe heaven for indians soldiers for killing innocent kashmiris.
multiply these 4 you will get RAW and ISAREL as the same.

Can't blame Saudi Arabia for what she is doing in her national interests.
Where did I blame her? I noted a fact. That is not same as 'blaming'. Now all I want Pakistan to do is strictly adhere it's national interests - no inhaling the ummah chumma gas.

Forget that he mentioned India, I know that it is a sore point for Pakistan. But why not just get rid of the rest of the terrorists he is talking about? They can't be good for Pakistan in any way.

Was/is NK an partner of China they even have mutual defence agreement to defend each other which you don't have and don't we know the state of NK,you guys have too much hope of China .
I could write up a long post to educate you about the essential differances between NK and Pak dynamic with referance to China but I won't. Instead I want you to think we are the next NK on top of being a failed state. Great news for you. Celebrate. Do Puja. And by next year Azad Kashmir [P-OK] will fall in your hands like a ripe melon. And Pakistan will dissolve into the Indus River never to ber seen again.

Where did I blame her? I noted a fact. That is not same as 'blaming'. Now all I want Pakistan to do is strictly adhere it's national interests - no inhaling the ummah chumma gas.
Sir, that is not what I meant.
Ofcourse you did not blame Saudi Arabia.

I am just saying Saudi Arabia is just doing what is in her national interest.

Sir what is your offer? What should pak do for now?
Please dont forget that Trump is Trumpet . loudly speaks but no action on the ground.

Here in UK the Brits are not happy with Trump's new approach about Afghanistan. If he is sending 4000 Americans , he is expecting UK and all other allies to send their troops, and all know Afghanistan is a hell hole.
British General criticized Trump's lack of diplomatic approach and trying to win Afghanistan by using Brute force alone. To do that he will have to kill more than half of Afghanistan;s population.

I as a Pakistani can only hope and with that our armed forces just seal the border and stay away from Trump's new Afghan war.
The guy who spends more time at Trump towers than Oval office knows nothing about regional dynamics and has shown it in his new approach.

I could write up a long post to educate you about the essential differances between NK and Pak dynamic with referance to China but I won't. Instead I want you to think we are the next NK on top of being a failed state. Great news for you. Celebrate. Do Puja. And by next year Azad Kashmir [P-OK] will fall in your hands like a ripe melon. And Pakistan will dissolve into the Indus River never to ber seen again.
There is a huge difference between Pakistan and North Korea.

North Korea is a pariah state. Pakistan has a few allies like Saudi Arabia and China.

Saudi Arabia and China.
Incorrect. Saudia Arabia is a American ally. A American ally. A American ally? How many times do I have to say that? Ask the freakin Chinese members here and they will tell you KSA is bastion of American power. You can bet your sweet life that KSA will not make a public announcement deploring what Trump said. Only China will.

What is wrong with some of you guys? Seemingly educated but still can't see what is obvious. USA- Israel-Saudia Arabia are a trioka.

Incorrect. Saudia Arabia is a American ally. A American ally. A American ally? How many times do I have to say that? Ask the freakin Chinese members here and they will tell you KSA is bastion of American power. You can bet your sweet life that KSA will not make a public announcement deploring what Trump said. Only China will.

What is wrong with some of you guys? Seemingly educated but still can't see what is obvious. USA- Israel-Saudia Arabia are a trioka.
Well Saudi Arabia is an ally of Pakistan.

Well Saudi Arabia is better than Iran. That is for sure.

Yes Saudi Arabia is an ally of USA. You are right, Saudi Arabia will not condemn that Trump, because it would go against their national interest.

What should pak do for now?
Nothing drastic. Maintain course. Launch diplomatic initiative to dampen the effects. Focus on core relationship with China to take to to next level. Personally I would also join China in a joint charm offensive to bring Iran into our own "trioka" but the problem is your mullahs are as retarded as ours and obstinate to boot. Not a good mix.

Nothing drastic. Maintain course. Launch diplomatic initiative to dampen the effects. Focus on core relationship with China to take to to next level. Personally I would also join China in a joint charm offensive to bring Iran into our own "trioka" but the problem is your mullahs are as retarded as ours and obstinate to boot. Not a good mix.
Iran needs to forget Palestine.

The Palestinian conflict is not Iran's.

Let the Palestinians and Zionists settle it out themselves.

Yes Saudi Arabia is an ally of USA. You are right, Saudi Arabia will not condemn that Trump, because it would go against their national interest.
You can't hold on to two diverging parties. As they move apart something has to give and I know KSA will cut us loose first. Never USA.

Back
Top Bottom