What's new

Trump again offers to mediate between India, Pakistan on Kashmir

O you rat-Indian. Pakistan is a MIGHTY state. It bombed your shithole in bright day light. Bombed your military installation, shotdown your two airforce jets. Captured your cream of the cream pilot abhi none done, and let the Azad Kashmirs having fun with him while he was pinned on the ground under the Pakistani boots. He was just a tool, he is a living example of HUMILIATION Indian received on 27th. Why would we keep such dishonour to ourselves, he was shipped to India so high on bhakth nationalism Hindu terrorist will learn the lesson from him. He is the living example of Pakistani superiority over India.

Do you think that you guys did all this to avenge the killing of a crow and some trees.

Indian must have done something terrible to elicit such a brave and brutal response.

Consider both sides before reaching final conclusions.

Do you think that you guys did all this to avenge the killing of a crow and some trees.

Indian must have done something terrible to elicit such a brave and brutal response.

Consider both sides before reaching final conclusions.

Yes, the audacity shown by India to drop few bombs on our soil, albeit in empty land was enough to warrant such response. There is a ZERO tolerance in 200 million strong nation of any non sense from India, regardless of how small it is. There is/will be no "new norm" where all internal problems of India will be externalized to Pakistan. Message was send with ruthless efficiency and will be given again, if needed.

NEW DELHI: Saying he enjoyed good relations with both Prime Minister Imran Khan and Modi, US President Trump reiterated his offer to mediate between both countries again on the issue of Kashmir.

Speaking to media, the US president said that he had good relations with Prime Minister Imran Khan and once again, repeated the offer to mediate between India and Pakistan on the issue of Kashmir.

In response to a question, Trump said that he and Modi "talked a lot about Pakistan".

"I have a very good relationship with the prime minister of Pakistan," he said, stating that his relationship with both Modi and PM Imran was "very good".

Trump said that if there was anything he could do to mediate between India and Pakistan on the issue of Kashmir. "Kashmir has been a thorn in a lot of people's sides for a long time and there are two sides to every story," he said.

In response to a question, Trump said that he discussed the issue of religious freedom in India, saying that he got a very 'powerful answer' from the Indian prime minister.

"We talked about religious liberty for a long time, in front of a lot of people and I had a very, very powerful answer from him [Modi]," he said.

"You have been criticised for your policies against Muslims, so were you in apposition to talk about the current Indian polices,” asked a reporter. To which the US president replied: “I won the travel ban, and we use it where we think it is necessary not based on a religion. We won it in the Supreme Court and we bar those people from travelling to our country who might hurt our citizens,” he said.

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/619641

Puja karain iski Indians, par tareef karay yeh IK aur Pakistan ki :sarcastic: so even in India Trump is offering to mediate. Kya izzat rahi Indians ki?

@Taimoor Khan

This is the voice of American Public, not to be confused with American Deep State. :-)

Pakistan must help Donald Trump secure 2nd term.
Trump clarified his statement later:

However, when pressed further by another reporter about India's past rejection of his offers, the publication quoted Trump as saying: "I didn't say anything about that [being a mediator]. Kashmir obviously is a big problem between India and Pakistan, they are going to work out their problem. They have been doing it for a long time
https://www.dawn.com/news/amp/1536601?__twitter_impression=true

https://t.co/eESXmyQcLW

What is going on... from Samosacracy to mediation right in the Heart of MaqboozaHindustan.

The biggest Bombshell... which nobody noticed @SIPRA @N.Siddiqui @Mentee is NOT mediation...

IndiaPhrand said... There are two side to every story in response to ...we r bicitimz of tarroizm!

Trump has outdone himself.

I fear IndiaPhrand is now full troll mode on ChoiWala...as the Don didn't get the Deal he wanted for the US!

This yuuuuuge!

Revenge for being served with improperly prepared samosas.:lol:

When YOU try to browbeat leader of another country while hosting him on your soil (cheap behavior by the way), what do you expect in return? Donald Trump clearly evaded the TRAP your pathetic third rate media goons tried to spring up for him in that Q&A session.

He is in your country for deals, not buy into your J&K narrative. Make him uncomfortable and he will make things uncomfortable for your country in turn. Do not underestimate this guy.

Reminder: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/31/business/trump-india-trade.html

Recent: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/24/politics/donald-trump-india-narendra-modi-trade/index.html

Very telling.

Keep up the good work, Delhi riots were really helpful as well. :tup:

Last edited:
What is going on... from Samosacracy to mediation right in the Heart of MaqboozaHindustan.

The biggest Bombshell... which nobody noticed @SIPRA @N.Siddiqui @Mentee is NOT mediation...

IndiaPhrand said... There are two side to every story in response to ...we r bicitimz of tarroizm!

Trump has outdone himself.

I fear IndiaPhrand is now full troll mode on ChoiWala...as the Don didn't get the Deal he wanted for the US!

This yuuuuuge!
It's about time we lure east indies Ina trap on our terms than always playing defensive

Yes, the audacity shown by India to drop few bombs on our soil, albeit in empty land was enough to warrant such response. There is a ZERO tolerance in 200 million strong nation of any non sense from India, regardless of how small it is. There is/will be no "new norm" where all internal problems of India will be externalized to Pakistan. Message was send with ruthless efficiency and will be given again, if needed.

I am surprised why there is hardly any action from your side on annexation of J & K and Ladakh. I still remember lacs of civilians from your side itching to cross the border into our side and IK telling them to wait for his signal.

For Pakistan Kashmir is the only dispute still you are showing lot of tolerance to this Indian non sense.

O yaar,

For that we need PakStatesmen and not WoodstockSufists... We have not produced a Statesman in last 40 odd years..

Sad state of affairs... PakState has been so hollowed out... that now keeping the SoftState going is a challenge...

While StrategicOppotunities of HistoricProportions are bemaoning... screaming to be taken with relish!

Mangus

We never really had statesmen but stenographers for world powers which is a shame for one of the 6th largest populated nation on the planet

O yaar,

For that we need PakStatesmen and not WoodstockSufists... We have not produced a Statesman in last 40 odd years..

Sad state of affairs... PakState has been so hollowed out... that now keeping the SoftState going is a challenge...

While StrategicOppotunities of HistoricProportions are bemaoning... screaming to be taken with relish!

Mangus

I tell you the nature of psychological and material parity we are enjoying over our nemesis is unprecedented. It's the right time to thrust in

I am surprised why there is hardly any action from your side on annexation of J & K and Ladakh. I still remember lacs of civilians from your side itching to cross the border into our side and IK telling them to wait for his signal.

For Pakistan Kashmir is the only dispute still you are showing lot of tolerance to this Indian non sense.

From making changes to your constitution which btw worth the toilet paper for Pakistan anyway, what has changed on the ground as far as respective actual position of both armies on the LOC? We are in control on our side of LOC you are like you were. Whole of Jammu and Kashmir remain a disputed region and now endorsed by UN chief as well while he was on Pakistani soil. Even when you heard trump today while he was in India, he was very careful about his words mentioning Kashmir talking about "both sides of the story". All India has done is complete lock down of j&K, cut off any remaining Kashmiris who might be sympathetic to India, even pro Indian Kashmiri politicians.

So tell me why would Pakistan do anything and disturb the apple cart when India is committing blunders after blunders. And ofcourse we are building the narrative against India while making strides to wash the narrative against us. Pakistani diplomacy lead by PMIK has been immense.

while we are at it, tell me how many Pandits you have resettled in Kashmir since Aug5? How many mainland Indians have gone and settled in Kashmir? What has changed since Aug5 besides more repression of Kashmiris and denying them basic necessities of life?

As for 27th, as I said, there will be no "new norm" as far as Pakistani controlled territory is concerned. Test that red line at your own peril.

From making changes to your constitution which btw worth the toilet paper for Pakistan anyway, what has changed on the ground as far as respective actual position of both armies on the LOC? We are in control on our side of LOC you are like you were. Whole of Jammu and Kashmir remain a disputed region and now endorsed by UN chief as well while he was on Pakistani soil. Even when you heard trump today while he was in India, he was very careful about his words mentioning Kashmir talking about "both sides of the story". All India has done is complete lock down of j&K, cut off any remaining Kashmiris who might be sympathetic to India, even pro Indian Kashmiri politicians.

So tell me why would Pakistan do anything and disturb the apple cart when India is committing blunders after blunders. And ofcourse we are building the narrative against India while making strides to wash the narrative against us. Pakistani diplomacy lead by PMIK has been immense.

while we are at it, tell me how many Pandits you have resettled in Kashmir since Aug5? How many mainland Indians have gone and settled in Kashmir? What has changed since Aug5 besides more repression of Kashmiris and denying them basic necessities of life?

As for 27th, as I said, there will be no "new norm" as far as Pakistani controlled territory is concerned. Test that red line at your own peril.

If you think that these constitutional changes which no previous government dared to do are worthless then you need to deliberate again. Anyways changes of demography takes time. I was watching a program of Kamran Shahid where he was interviewing Kashmiris on your side. Hardly anybody looked or sounded like any Kashmiri on Indian side. Most of them spoke with typical Punjabi accent. It took militant insurgency 8 to 10 years to drove Kashmiri pundits away from the valley. They will be back soon, don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom