What's new

Truck artists from Pakistan in Kolkata, this year Durga Puja

Aka123

Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited by a moderator:
No offence but I fail to see the art in "Truck art". And no am not saying this cause me as a Indian will obviously hate everything Pakistani.

Probably a part of Mamta's appeasement policies, as if photos of her as a "pious Muslim" plastered all over Kolkata wasn't enough.

No offence but I fail to see the art in "Truck art". And no am not saying this cause me as a Indian will obviously hate everything Pakistani.

Probably a part of Mamta's appeasement policies, as if photos of her as a "pious Muslim" plastered all over Kolkata wasn't enough.

Nothing about Mamata.... This theme has been selected by one Puja committee.... as they felt people will like it and will attract more crowd and they are right about that.

Don't bring politics in everything. There's a world outside politics as well.

Lets hope Indian govt doesn't let loose art Hooligans this time around.

These things don't happen in Kolkata. Probably the last time it happened was 1946 - Direct Action day.

Nothing about Mamata.... This theme has been selected by one Puja committee.... as they felt people will like it and will attract more people and they are right about that.

Yeah and Puja committees have nothing to do with politics right? You and me both know that its not true.

Anyways am out of this thread, enjoy the art.

Art n culture must be for god sake kept out of politics irrespective of they belonging to Pakistan, India or any other country

Nothing about Mamata.... This theme has been selected by one Puja committee.... as they felt people will like it and will attract more crowd and they are right about that.

These things don't happen in Kolkata. Probably the last time it happened was 1946 - Direct Action day.

1- Bijon Setu massacre (1982)
2- Hindu Muslim Riots (1964)

Recently a nude picture in an English daily lead to communal violence. Things don't happen in Kolkata, yeah right.

Aaah i grew up watching these trucks honking all over the highways of Karachi-Pakistan.

IMG_0978%20Pakistani%20truck%20front%20bumper,%20grille%20%28+%29.jpg

256_p_folk_museum_pakistani_truck.JPG

bus2.jpg

decotora2.jpg

Truck.jpg

Pakistani_Truck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom