What's new

Togadia slams Modi over Arrest of VHP men who vandalized pakistani arty gal

I remember a report from 2008(2009?) where it was said that gujrat government destroyed the most number of religious encroachments(mostly temples) that year for development and i was astonished ,as the view pointed by MSM about modi was just something else .

Illegal is illegal- be it a temple,mosque or church. The Gujarat government did what was necessary- numbskulls can hate on it all they want to and Togadia is welcome to contest in the elections against Modi if he thinks he can do better.

thats what I am saying. Nobody in the world believes you. Must be some reason rite. Why wud India violet ceasefire when status quo is in India's favor. Is it India or Pakistan who want to change the current scenario. I dont say Pakistani soldiers r not killed. I am only saying, have little commonsense if u have any to understand, its not India who starts the ceasefire violation. Ur soldiers get killed only in retaliation. Nothing else. India dont have a reason to unnecessarily fire on da border. Pakistan does have a lot reasons.
Bhai saab world ki kahan se baat ha gheye? World didnt care when PA killed 5 of you. No one cried for them so lets stick to the facts. Its our word against yours. And you guys are not even willing to accept any wrong doing on part of IA. Our discussion end here.

Bhai saab world ki kahan se baat ha gheye? World didnt care when PA killed 5 of you. No one cried for them so lets stick to the facts. Its our word against yours. And you guys are not even willing to accept any wrong doing on part of IA. Our discussion end here.

That's completely wrong ! Most well known powers have issued message of restraint whenever there is a news reported by the indian side ,its not the same on the other .

Maybe because of cheap quality/unreachable pakistani media ?

VHP is just equivalent of mim of qwaisi fame with one difference,it has no political clout and no mla or mp.These people......whether sikh,hindu or muslim fundamentalists should be given a lesson to remember forever.I mean wtf is they showing off by vandalising a gallery............now that moderate pakistani artist will start hating india too

That's completely wrong ! Most well known powers have issued message of restraint whenever there is a news reported by the indian side ,its not the same on the other .

Maybe because of cheap quality/unreachable pakistani media ?

Haha you guys made me laugh. Which world power blamed Pakistan? They talk to both countries to restraint. Anyway as long as you guys keep believing IA is made of angels then what one can do. Even angels may not be as good when it comes to good deeds of IA.

Haha you guys made me laugh. Which world power blamed Pakistan? They talk to both countries to restraint. Anyway as long as you guys keep believing IA is made of angels then what one can do. Even angels may not be as good when it comes to good deeds of IA.

When did i said that ? Are you hallucinating? :omghaha:

IA wants 2003 ceasefire intact,damaging it would be a disaster for us post 2014,why would they attack your army?

When did i said that ? Are you hallucinating? :omghaha:

IA wants 2003 ceasefire intact,damaging it would be a disaster for us post 2014,why would they attack your army?

I dont know exact reason why, there are many theories going around. Just like why would PA attack IA unprovoed?

I dont know exact reason why, there are many theories going around. Just like why would PA attack IA unprovoed?

As you said there is not a complete anwer but theories like

1- Nawaz's cosiness towards india and the electricity buying issue[which army sponsored channel like ARY raised quiet astonishingly before attacks ] ,Army wants to signal that mia saheb thand rakho.
2-Bad relations and end of 2003 ceasefire to help "Freedom fighter" after american withdrawal and revival of kashmir jihad [signals are already viewable in j&k w/ groups after very long time raising pak flags]

This is just a topi drama to improve his public image near election times.

WTF man is he stupid ? crime against pakistanis is not a crime ? tell to this idiot can he make one painting ? you need days to make a painting man its really very very heart breaking for some artist when he/she watch his work of months in drain just becasue of his/her nationality .i don't see a crime of artist else he was pakistani . we are not humans ? or we have no emotions ?:cry: feel so sorry for them

Back
Top Bottom