What's new

Ali Zafar vs Shaan: What defines patriotism?

Lollywood made some good movies in 60-70s and that's look a bit liberal, movies made since 80s are total crap.

Agree, movies like Jin ki suhag raat and the likes of it are not going to win Oscars for lollywood

C grade movie hai kya ? :blink::blink::blink:

Yes I saw the poster of it. Man i was ashamed while reading it I mean that big promotion banner was hanging right in main area and Families were going right underneath it. These C,D,E and Focking F movies bring bad name

how can you define patriotism in art?
both are artist and both are following their hearts . its recredulous to suggest that some one is unpatriotic just cuz they find success somewhere else.
Instead of being proud that a son of the soil has achieved something , people here are bringing him down. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I am amazed by the level of insecurity. :)

One doubt - I did watch Bol, along with Khuda Kay Liye, rather 'like' Imaan Ali and listen to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Junoon, Jal etc etc among others. So am I less Indian? :azn:

Shaan's patriotism is the result of prayers from shahrukh, if Shaan goes to bollywood then goes out Shahrukh's film carrier

Iman ali bahu hai aapki . . naam ke aage beti laga ke baat karo :butcher::butcher::butcher:
Iman+Ali+%25282%2529.jpg

:smitten:

i wana see that award show, i love Pakistani Award shows especially Lux style award and Hum Tv Awards

u mean to say persons like Nusrat saab, Mehdi hassan were less patriotic !

its not the topic of discussion here!

I've already clarified my point in post 9 please do read it.

Back
Top Bottom