What's new

Truck artists from Pakistan in Kolkata, this year Durga Puja

these bedford trucks are driven in hills. they may be travelling at max 40-50kmph. my guess!

Agreed. And I think its an extension to store stuff in or even extra sleeping zone. Btw, some of those trucks are apna Tatas. Must be hell on the handling with top heavy high cg, making overturning that much easier.

Agreed. And I think its an extension to store stuff in or even extra sleeping zone. Btw, some of those trucks are apna Tatas. Must be hell on the handling with top heavy high cg, making overturning that much easier.
they are old bedford trucks with scavanged diesel engines imported to Pakistan? they seems to have newer HINO trucks also.
http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/wheels-fan-clubs/109085-bedford-trucks

I am 150% sure that no Tata or Ashok Leyland truck ever exist in Pakistan. they rule the highways of rest of Indian subcontinent not Pakistan.

such a minute work of artistry is seen on the interiors of palaces of past kingdoms, doing such a masterful art of trucks is simply amazing work. Its damn hard work n costly too at the same time

[Bregs];4692332 said:
such a minute work of artistry is seen on the interiors of palaces of past kingdoms, doing such a masterful art of trucks is simply amazing work. Its damn hard work n costly too at the same time

One plus point for investing so much time and effort in painting these would be that the driver would be extra careful not to bang it.

Are the truck drivers mad???:cuckoo:

Waste of money( though I appreciate the art, it is not financially viable).

We are talking about Pakistani trucks and Pakistani owners of these truck NOT about Indian ones.

You may NOT afford it but here transport mafia is rich enough to afford it. They earn triple the cost.

and at those who say this art will slow down truck and cost more well NO they don't.

You mam are with all due respect a typical woman.

You know less than nothing about mechanicals and vehicles.

These vehicles are driven by men here and oh they dint find such decoration any hurdle to their speed and all BS you are talking about.

You can trust your theories they trust their practical side ;)

cant say about Indian drivers you guys may be not fit for driving such heavy trucks with efficiency

These vehicles are driven by men here and oh they dint find such decoration any hurdle to their speed and all BS you are talking about.

You can trust your theories they trust their practical side ;)

cant say about Indian drivers you guys may be not fit for driving such heavy trucks with efficiency

Mam this is not a d**k measuring contest here but hard physics.

In any event, for both you are ill equipped.

Mam this is not a d**k measuring contest here but hard physics.

In any event, for both you are ill equipped.

You can shut both of your physical objects and either appreciate this art or move on.

And I stand by my statement about decoration and efficiency of running these trucks here in Pakistan.

You can keep harping about your mechanics

You can shut both of your physical objects and either appreciate this art or move on.

And I stand by my statement about decoration and efficiency of running these trucks here in Pakistan.

You can keep harping about your mechanics

Mam do you have a car? Does it have a roof rack? Please try doing a decent long distance run with luggage piled up on that roof rack with a tarp cover and then tell me:

1) How did the car handle?

2) How much mileage did you get compared to normal.

Till you do that I am afraid like most women you do not know the front end of a car from its back end.

Some great pics of beautiful and unique art on wheels, thanks to everyone who posted the pics :)

460513d1346056858-trucks-pakistan-n-trucks-japan-pakistani03_1_pakwheels-com-.jpg
Looks like Truck Art or should I say Windscreen art is not my cup of tea.I have a hard time driving a car with WOF and company parking stickers glued on the driver side of the windscreen :D

I hope they give a good image of Pakistanis abroad and win their Indian audiences with their tolerance and respect.

The truck and that too from Pakistan.... will definitely draw lots and lots of people. I won't be surprised, if they emerge as winners this year.

Back
Top Bottom