What's new

Troll Fest:Bharatis are Sad that Netanyahu Didn't Include Indian Flag in his Tweet

It is plainly visible ..on who's asses are on fire, here.

Let’s see...

- Indian airforce = operation swift retort = fail
- Indian army = wacked by PLA , lost men and land = fail
- Indian economy = highest unemployment rate = fail
- Indian health = thanks to naked public bath - horror show with thousands of dead = fail
- foreign policy = failed to isolate Pakistan , black list Pakistan etc etc = fail
- social media = Jew boss forgot to put India’s flag on the thank you butt lickers list = fail

Yes it is clear whose arse is on fire,.

Ok your 'friends' will know better.
Usually people talk in a manner where they don't think that they might also have some faults in themselves. But for, not a single day passes when I slap 20 times on my own face, and asking about 20 things, where I may myself be wrong.
You think I will spare anyone else? You wanted to know, here is the reason.

Usually people talk in a manner where they don't think that they might also have some faults in themselves. But for, not a single day passes when I slap 20 times on my own face, and asking about 20 things, where I may myself be wrong.
You think I will spare anyone else? You wanted to know, here is the reason.

1621346886268.png

full sopppaaarrtt saarrr!!

do you want yindu to suck lick or do doggy style! anything for you bibi sarrr!

Let’s see...

- Indian health = thanks to naked public bath - horror show with thousands of dead = fail
- foreign policy = failed to isolate Pakistan , black list Pakistan etc etc = fail
- social media = Jew boss forgot to put India’s flag on the thank you butt lickers list = fail

In the 2024 I want to see this in India

Sadhguru ---- President
Amit shah ------ PM
Yogi G----- Home minister
Nimi G ----- Finance minister
Mohan Bhagwat ----- Defense
Biplab kumar deb ------- Information and technology
Kangana Runout----- Foreign affairs minister.
Pragya sing thakur ----- minority affairs minister

India is an apartheid nation just as Israel.

Indian people supports Israel and the brutal killing of innocent Palestine children in large numbers, men and women.

Indian govt is taking a neutral side, as always to imply that India supports Palestine just cause, many reasons for it, the Arabs boot licking(many million Indians there) and the huge 220 plus Indian Muslims, they know Baitul Quds was the first direction for Muslims and people here have emotional attachment to it.

And as always what India calls diplomacy is mostly duplicity.

The historical significance of the al-Aqsa Mosque in Islam is further emphasized by the fact that Muslims turned towards al-Aqsa when they prayed for a period of 16 or 17 months after migration to Medina in 624; it thus became the qibla ("direction") that Muslims faced for prayer.

Watching you Fuming over here like your Bharati Lungi is on FIRE is enough evidence that Pakistani's have not only successfully trolled Indians but actually Bych Slapped you Gaumutra lovers that Netenyahu nor Israelis give two hoots about your third world gutter you call Super Power 2020.

"Fuming".. No, not really.

" Laughing out loud, over bunch Pakistanis circle jerking each over twitter and PDF".. definitely.
Let’s see...

Can you tell us, how does it feel to loose every conflict against a nation , which has so many failures.

You must feel real special.

Last edited:
Anyone can create fake handles and even claim themselves to be superman. It does not make them superman

Almost every Indian in the comments section is supporting Israel, why do you think Twitter handles are fake...they are the same except for some memes.

PUBG pro gamer
PUBG pro gamer
3 days ago (edited)
Our government support or not but india people full support to isreal True friend of india We support Israel

Reality
Reality
3 days ago
पेलना कोई बड़ी बात नही है, पेलते रहना बहुत बड़ी बात है । - चौधरी बेंजामिन नेतन्याहू

View 34 replies

deepanshu rawat
deepanshu rawat
3 days ago
India should definitely stop recognising state of Palestine

prakash yadav
prakash yadav
3 days ago
The era of Nehruvian foreign policy is over. We have left non alignment behind, stopped appeasing Kashmiri separatists and now it's time we support our national interests. When Saudi Arabia a d UAE can support the Zionists, we have no reason to be apologetic. Though nonviolent solution is always welcome.

Neha Rathore
Neha Rathore
3 days ago
India definitely needs to change some of its foreign policies. It’ll be great if India starts to recognise Taiwan as a country while stop recognising Palestine as one.

Light
Light
2 days ago
''The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war'' -Google

View 2 replies

SUMAN DAS
SUMAN DAS
3 days ago
Joe Biden 👉 'Israel has right to defend itself' Donald Trump 👉 Bol Wo Rahe Hai Par Shabd Hamare Hain 😂😂😂

View 15 replies

Shekhar Ali Poonam
Shekhar Ali Poonam
3 days ago
यदि इजरायल भारत को सैन्य सहयोग करता है पाक अधिकृत कश्मीर और अक्साई चीन को वापस दिलाने में तो निश्चित ही भारत को खुल कर इजरायल के समर्थन में आना जरूरी है।

View 41 replies

Anurag
Anurag
3 days ago (edited)
it is your interpretation that India's stance is pro-Israel, rocket attacks is act that should be condenmed by every country, it does not mean a country is Pro-Israel. so dont show confidence in your interpretation, India does not stated like USA or France, bcz lakhs of people watches your videos how could you be confidence in your interpretation, it is just your interpretation not the truth. (I also follow Internation politics)

aman2225mishra
aman2225mishra
3 days ago
We should support Israel , we are importing technology and weapons from them and palestine is not more than a burden for us.

What’s in an Indian support?!?!

Israil gave a simple action item to India: make a “Palestine” out of Pak. And, India has miserably failed to such an extent Pak has acquired long range missiles with thermo-nuclear warheads. The rest is all Fasa Fiso....

Gladiators don’t “support” their Owners!!! They fight to the death inside the Arena to win or lose! If they escape from the Arena they’re executed,....

Back
Top Bottom