What's new

Troll Fest:Bharatis are Sad that Netanyahu Didn't Include Indian Flag in his Tweet

Because the real Zionists realize that Vedic Zionists are full of BS regarding Israel. How can you be a supporter of Israel and support Hitler, which many of these RSS do?

Jews are better off in Israel than in the Pale of Settlement. Israel and Jerusalem should be the center of Jewishness. .....is there something wrong in this statement?

I think every thing will change after the situation we are witnessing.
It's not up to the governments anymore , the people move the streets .. we all saw what happened to france and their products during the last movement against them and they are still being affected by it.

the hindus chose their destiny in the middle east , we will never forgive what they have done, they will be harrassed here , thanks to their actions.

btw TRT Arabia and other arab channelsfew hours ago published what the hindus have done so there is no going back for them.

there will be a vast gap of jobs in gulf area , I hope Pakistanis will fill this gap.
Good to have our arab brothers back. It's about time that those who hate our faith and our way of life are held accountable for their words and deeds. Gulf has long been the cash cow for India, and it's about time to put an end to it. They should not be allowed to get away with their duplicitous behavior. The new axis of evil between the real and Vedic zionists constitutes a mortal threat to islamic world. First step is to acknowledge it and then take it from there.

What’s in an Indian support?!?!

Israil gave a simple action item to India: make a “Palestine” out of Pak. And, India has miserably failed to such an extent Pak has acquired long range missiles with thermo-nuclear warheads. The rest is all Fasa Fiso....

Gladiators don’t “support” their Owners!!! They fight to the death inside the Arena to win or lose! If they escape from the Arena they’re executed,....

There is one difference between Palestians and us .. Muslim were rulers of india for a 1000 years ... Palestinians never ruled the Jews.

we don’t take orders from our formers tea boys .. rss Hindus don’t seem to get that
Why do you use middle eastern name ? :laugh:

a reminder who their real daddies were ....

There is one difference between Palestians and us .. Muslim were rulers of india for a 1000 years ... Palestinians never ruled the Jews.

we don’t take orders from our formers tea boys .. rss Hindus don’t seem to get that

a reminder who their real daddies were ....
That’s why PDF is the only place where I put my naive and random thoughts in print!!! Fools dare where angels fear....

Keep it up Pak!! Don’t be like the others....

In the 2024 I want to see this in India

Sadhguru ---- President
Amit shah ------ PM
Yogi G----- Home minister
Nimi G ----- Finance minister
Mohan Bhagwat ----- Defense
Biplab kumar deb ------- Information and technology
Kangana Runout----- Foreign affairs minister.
Pragya sing thakur ----- minority affairs minister

agree..

never interrupt an enemy when it is making a mistake

I expect RSS Hindus to do more of the same in next election

Good to have our arab brothers back. It's about time that those who hate our faith and our way of life are held accountable for their words and deeds. Gulf has long been the cash cow for India, and it's about time to put an end to it. They should not be allowed to get away with their duplicitous behavior. The new axis of evil between the real and Vedic zionists constitutes a mortal threat to islamic world. First step is to acknowledge it and then take it from there.
It's acknowledged thanks to the hindus themselves , they exposed themselves ( with the phulll saaaport saaar) all over the internet and on israeli pages.

to be honest the only threat from india is their nuclear warheads which should be taken away from them , they are useless in wars and i'm afraid they may use these nukes one day.

This is not abandoned bunglow, this is covid hospital in Darbangha, Bihar, india.

While Bhartis are busy supporting Israel.

1621375423951.png
1621375436481.png

Anyone can create fake handles and even claim themselves to be superman. It does not make them superman

Perhaps... but the Indian ( Hindu) Butt licking comments where not fake ..

or do you deny that also ?..
It's acknowledged thanks to the hindus themselves , they exposed themselves ( with the phulll saaaport saaar) all over the internet and on israeli pages.

to be honest the only threat from india is their nuclear warheads which should be taken away from them , they are useless in wars and i'm afraid they may use these nukes one day.

Well if they use their nukes as well as their airforce... we have nothing to worry..

You Pakistanis, circle jerking each others with your own fake tweets(which are not even remotely believable).

And then having the audacity to believe that you have successfully trolled Indians, just shows how stupid you people are...it is sad.
Even turks, malay, Palestinians and others are making fun of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s wrong with them? They are sadistic assholes. American policeman are actually far better because most are decent with some bad apples in there, but Israelis are purely an asshole culture from the politicians to the soldiers to the common kebab shop owner. They are just fucking assholes, they do things out of cruelty.

About these comments though lmao so cringeworthy lol

Well not all Jewish are like this of course, but some people in Israel are kind of extreme, just like in other countries.

There are Israelis who believe that God made them the chosen (intellectually superior) people and therefore the non-Jews (Goyim) are inferior and supposed to serve them in a lower capacity, Not as slaves but not as equals either. Seems these are settler beliefs - based on why they arm themselves but not all settlers of course are like this.

I saw lots of interviews with West Bank settlers who say that non-Jews cannot even eat at the same tables as a Jew. :-)

Kind of surprised that in 2021 you'd have beliefs like this, but then you have ISIL as well.

Too much extremism in the world today.

Back
Top Bottom