What's new

travel from india to pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very lame attempt at trolling..... you should be beheaded just for your stupidity, not malice....... imagine you are allowed to reproduce and multiply........ then we'll have to deal with more of your offspring.... so on and so forth...... so go die....... else we might unleash Zarvee, upon thee! o_O

Hello i m a citizen of pakistan and in a relationship with an indian guy... he want to come pakistan and marry me but the problem is he cant get pakistan visa without a sponsor....

Anyone here who can help us??? And sponsor my boyfriend... plzzz help us

Webby can't fix the bug of notification and you think that somehow he got technology of identifying nationality of posters from their IDs?
IP tells where you are..
Last time you were girl from India and wanted to visit Pakistan :lol:

Anyway - No Visa for Indian National, You both should go to some third country and settle there. :coffee:
Thread opened in Pakistan tourism...

A very lame attempt at trolling..... you should be beheaded just for your stupidity, not malice....... imagine you are allowed to reproduce and multiply........ then we'll have to deal with more of your offspring.... so on and so forth...... so go die....... else we might unleash Zarvee, upon thee! o_O
Is he even alive?:what: Or.... oh okk. :ashamed:
ht_osama_zombie_thg_120208_wg.jpg

Last time you were girl from India and wanted to visit Pakistan :lol:

Anyway - No Visa for Indian National, You both should go to some third country and settle there. :coffee:

Bachoo Ki help kar do :sarcastic:

Hello i m a citizen of pakistan and in a relationship with an indian guy... he want to come pakistan and marry me but the problem is he cant get pakistan visa without a sponsor....

@LoveIcon Chacha Ji say request karo. :secret:

Koi Pakistani nai mila tha Yindu Baniya hi mila tha :mad::angry::sick::pissed:

Agr kaho to mein... :wub::ashamed:

Though i have many relatives in pakistan but i don't want to get them in any trouble or limelight on these issues.

You visit India we will arrange sponsor for u.

Though i have many relatives in pakistan but i don't want to get them in any trouble or limelight on these issues.

You visit India we will arrange sponsor for u.
Rehno do pehly hi India rape me bht mashoor ha!! :agree:

aur opar sy bichari akeli bachi!!

lakh di lanat teri shakal te :mamba:

do u think that PDF offers visas or something?? bibi contact foreign office or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom