What's new

Travel from India to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
jan ji sare males kuhdgarz nahi hote kuch meri tarah gam ke mare aur aurat ki izzat karne wale bhi hote hain kasam se maine aaj tak kisi parayi aurat ke bare me galat baat nahi sochi :angel:

One has to trust ownself that's all.

Nobody except your own parents, is your friend.

This is simple and clear rule.

FOR OP please maek sure you are not biend trapped or you have relation with some fake person . did you video chat with his family mom dad sisters ? or you just following blindly a guy who is so called him self dependent ?:) jo apna boojh nhi utha sakta wo apka kya uthay ga . although i have no bad feelings for cross border marriages but i don't like them they cause many problems all the time . try to get some honest guy in india rather then across the border in hostile country . and don't travel alone to pakistan . or take my advise meet him in nepal or dubai or else were he can fly nepal without visa and you can go nepal without visa it will be better . just tell him book his next flight of PIA to Katmandu and you take flight from delhi to Katmandu . visa issue solve and you can see him .if he make excuses kick him .

Iski-Bori-Tayar.jpg

king ko pakerna mushkil hi nhi na mumkin bhi hai :devil:

kya bbat hai jana ji males se itni nafrat....:azn:

baki u can trust me im a pios and freindli natured guy come to new delhi some time :)

jaan na pahchan main tera mehman !!! sir ji aap kuch jyada hi j..a ji ji kahne lag gye hain ?

One has to trust ownself that's all.

Nobody except your own parents, is your friend.

This is simple and clear rule.
aisee baat nahi kerte jana ji agar aap ko mardo se achha ittefaq nahi hua kabhi mujh se mil ke dekho yakeen janiye aap khud kahengi ki mai kitna shaihsta aur izzatdar shakhs hoon sari duniya buri nahi per ye zaroor kahoonga ki kuch logon ki kismat daer se khulti hai

The Best way go to Dubai both of you and get married first.....and then he can apply for you as your wife and it will be Quick and you will get Visa for Pakistan.:pakistan:

The Best way go to Dubai both of you and get married first.....and then he can apply for you as your wife and it will be Quick and you will get Visa for Pakistan.:pakistan:
nepal is more better dubai you need visa but for nepal sri lanka bhutan we don't need visa for travel .

but he must stay in touch with pakistani HC there. indian agencies are hell active there .

I wanted to keep this thread open but most of the active members in this thread will make it dirty

My serious advise to you is to listen to Spring Onion's advise she mentioned earlier.

You have to be more precise about your relationship,

1) have you met him before or it's just a internet based love?
2) How old is he?
3) What is his source of income? if not then the household's income...
4) What kind of visa are you applying for (as I believe it may not be tourist)
5) Are you planning to get married to him as soon as you arrive in Karachi?
6) Can't you meet elsewhere like in Dubai? As it is easier for Pakistani nationals to get visa for Dubai and I hope for the same for Indian nationals too.

You can send me answer of the above in Private Message and may be I can give you better advise.

PS: If you haven't met him before, trust me it is a risk to travel to foreign land in such situation especially when it's a third-world country such as India, Bangladesh or Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom