What's new

Travel from India to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected Pakistani Brothers,

I am an Indian national living in New Delhi region with my family. I dont know if this is the right forum for me to post this but maybe someone might reply to me here which i couldnt get anywhere else all over internet.

I am in a relationship with a guy in Karachi past 4 years and I wish to meet him and his family in person and marry him eventually.

I have been trying to get Visa sponsorship documents past 3 years but havent been able to obtain any, because the guy I want to meet, is a dependent himself and his documents arent enough for me to get a visa from the embassy here in Delhi.

Also, I have tried to get help from a lot of sources in India and Pakistan to come there but havent been able to find anyone.

Can anyone of you help me or guide me a sure shot way to come to Karachi safely as I will be travelling alone.

Can anyone of you actually sponsor me on humanitarian grounds?

Awaiting sarcasm-less and honest but polite responses from you all,

Thank you.

Allah Hafiz.

Lady, I'll be honest with you here.

If the parents of the boy wanted to meet you, they would sponsor you directly. Else the boy would have sponsored you because he is over 18 years of age.

Please be careful and not rush to Pakistan especially if this is a case when you have never met the boy apart from internet calls.

There have been dozens of cases where Indians have been stuck in Pakistan after getting there because they have been duped(the man has more wives, etc) or had their passports confiscated by their in-laws. Their culture is different from India.

Just please be careful and make sure the Indian embassy remains in touch with you. Keep them in the loop, that if God forbids, things dont work out as planned, they would be in a position to help you.

Best of Luck, I hope you get what you want.

Respected Pakistani Brothers,

I am an Indian national living in New Delhi region with my family. I dont know if this is the right forum for me to post this but maybe someone might reply to me here which i couldnt get anywhere else all over internet.

I am in a relationship with a guy in Karachi past 4 years and I wish to meet him and his family in person and marry him eventually.

I have been trying to get Visa sponsorship documents past 3 years but havent been able to obtain any, because the guy I want to meet, is a dependent himself and his documents arent enough for me to get a visa from the embassy here in Delhi.

Also, I have tried to get help from a lot of sources in India and Pakistan to come there but havent been able to find anyone.

Can anyone of you help me or guide me a sure shot way to come to Karachi safely as I will be travelling alone.

Can anyone of you actually sponsor me on humanitarian grounds?

Awaiting sarcasm-less and honest but polite responses from you all,

Thank you.

Allah Hafiz.

You are getting duped - plain and simple. He might be an older man with wives and kids, never fall for these kind of farce - consult your elders or some informed persons before making such rash decisions....anyway if he's serious and you think it's genuine ask him to come to India first.

You are getting duped - plain and simple. He might be an older man with wives and kids, never fall for these kind of farce - consult your elders or some informed persons before making such rash decisions....anyway if he's serious and you think it's genuine ask him to come to India first.

could be. the main issue is will he be able to afford marrying and looking after her?

anyway chances of his traveling to India are Zero. besides Indians even deported wife of an Indian after 30 years so you cant trust India will allow him

internet relationship. BAD IDEA.

However not to discourage you but be careful and contact Ansar Burny Trust for the help.

Be safe and careful and DONT trust males.

kya bbat hai jana ji males se itni nafrat....:azn:

baki u can trust me im a pios and freindli natured guy come to new delhi some time :)

hum drawin ki kahanian nahi mantay.

Darwin vee male see na

jan ji sare males kuhdgarz nahi hote kuch meri tarah gam ke mare aur aurat ki izzat karne wale bhi hote hain kasam se maine aaj tak kisi parayi aurat ke bare me galat baat nahi sochi :angel:

I would not say internet relationship is a bad idea but just be careful. You never know the sweet talker at the other might turn out to be bitter experience when you meet.

I m in way trying to dash your hopes. I wish both of you well and a successful relationship. But I would still say that going into a relationship on internet only is a premature idea. As the personality of that person is only completed when you see him or her physically. Thats when you actually are or are not in a relationship. Good luck anyways

kya bbat hai jana ji males se itni nafrat....:azn:

baki u can trust me im a pios and freindli natured guy come to new delhi some time :)

tu apna moo dekh kambakht maary tujh se to bakri bhi nafraat kerti hai :rofl:

tu apna moo dekh kambakht maary tujh se to bakri bhi nafraat kerti hai :rofl:

Iski-Bori-Tayar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom