What's new

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

wo 10-12 hi lakho ke liye kafhi hai yaar...

aaaare jaakar chai piyo yaar..........hos thikane aa jayenge

10-12 lakhoon ko kafi hai ?:rofl: yaar wo kya S-300 wali film waly hain?:lol:

main chay nhi peeta main ne matter wlay rice chiken legs BBQ or apple marinda pee hai abhi abhi :rolleyes:

They have to go extra miles to criticize Pak to prove their patriotism, feel sorry for them:coffee:

don't feel sorry for us............still we r trying to prooving our patriotism but u all r critizing ur own..................now i felt sorry for you peoples

don't feel sorry for us............still we r trying to prooving our patriotism but u all r critizing ur own..................now i felt sorry for you peoples

every wrong thing should be criticize even its done by our father and mom let alone country and gov .koi farishta nhi hai sab insaan hain or her insaan se wrong right sab hota hai .

After reading the last bold part i understand ur hate toward us pakistanies ( hum qabza group hain lol )

TARIQ

Tariq miya....get well soon...there is much in life than hate.....if you read any of my post..you will not smell any hatread towards Pak....I am one of those optimistic Indian who still see India and Pak will unite onc day though not physically on the map but by heart and culture...

Just try once, say something good about your enemy or forgive someone if his/her act has hurt you.....before you go to bed and pray to Allah....you will feel pround and not ashamed of anything......

Highlighting hidusism was not to insult you..in fact I am not a hindu but I accept the fact that we had that history...why to shy away from it....I respect all religions and people all above the religion...

so cheer up buddy and say something good about India-Pak relationship ...:-)

The world war 3 is going to start if this sh!t happens-

Off topic...but thought worth posting looking at some of the recent comments made by pakistani members..your unawareness or denial of something without any authenticate supporting evidence or extremisim does not prove you are right....

About Pakistan
The Islamic republic of Pakistan emerged as an independent sovereign state on 14th August 1947, as a result of the division of former British India.

The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan

Early period

The Indus region, which covers a considerable amount of Pakistan, was the site of several ancient cultures including the Neolithic era's Mehrgarh and the bronze era Indus Valley Civilisation (2500–1500 BCE) at Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro.[21]

The Vedic Civilization, dating from around 1700-1400 BCE flourished in the ancient Gandhāran city of Takṣaśilā, now Taxila in Punjab.[22] The extent of the Swat and Cemetery H culture of the Rig Vedic people was in the Hindu Kush to Punjab region and the upper gangetic plains.[22] The territory of the present-day Pakistan was once the seat of the ancient Hindu civilization, and the place of origin of the Rig Veda.[23] Much of the area in which Hinduism originated is now in Pakistan, and the religion was well established in the region before the arrival of Islam in the 8th

Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Indus valley civilization was centred around present day Pakistan , very little of this civilization extended into present day India so what are you crowing about ?!
Doesn’t this mean that even in 3000 BC the two regions were distinct in their own way? Most of the excavated sites are in Pakistan which in a way re-enforces what was said earlier that historically present day Pakistan was distinct from vast swaths of present day India.
Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Perhaps even less than 10% of the dwellings associated with the Indus valley have been found in present day India so how can Indians claim this be part of india ?! .. To my knowledge no statues of monkey or elephant ( hindu gods ) has ever been found in these ruins. They had a pagan belief but it certainly did not have tales of humanoid elephants and monkeys
In summary present day Indians can have no claim over the valley of Indus , since it was distinct from vast swaths of present day India.

Now lets get back to the topic at hand

main chay nhi peeta main ne matter wlay rice chiken legs BBQ or apple marinda pee hai abhi abhi :rolleyes:

isiliye main sochu ki imraan sahab.....aaj itni behki behki baate kyu kar rahe hai.........................Dear plz before posting any crap about indian muslims u should research some on them........

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

every wrong thing should be criticize even its done by our father and mom let alone country and gov .koi farishta nhi hai sab insaan hain or her insaan se wrong right sab hota hai .

that's what i am trying to understand that to you......

isiliye main sochu ki imraan sahab.....aaj itni behki behki baate kyu kar rahe hai.........................Dear plz before posting any crap about indian muslims u should research some on them........

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

that's what i am trying to understand that to you......

yaar dil per mat lo but its truth main behki behki bateen nhi ker raha

3.5% reservation ki bheek nhi de rahy wo log .us per bhi un ko problem hai .or tum behki behki bateen kerty ho pakistan ke 100% gov jobs muslims se mukably ki? be honest yaar look at pak forces PIA railway post police moterwaypolice education dep nadra PSO PTCL PTA ELECTRICITY main millions muslims jobs kerty hain kisi se bheek nhi mangty ke reservation de do please .come back dear please.

KFC MCdonalds to kha nhi sakty ke jhatky wala gosht hai burgers karadhi biryani se derty ho ke haram meat hai .or humy sikhaty ho?

ye hai azaaaaaaaaaaaadi bachy .jo hai jesa hai ye hamara pakistan hai :tup:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/polls-ahead-govt-readies-muslim-quota-gift/1/144014.html

Muslims In India: How Long Will They Remain Marginalized?
http://indianmuslims.in/muslims-in-india-how-long-will-they-remain-marginalized/

No Sir, it is not as simple as that.

They are plenty of Americans who do not see war with Pakistan as a solution to anything, and I am sure they will prevail. Mere media sensationalism will NOT dictate policy.

Past records like the axis of evil mantra, vanishing WMDs are not a good indicators.

Words are cheap - most Americans don't think they are at war now. War with Pakistan isn't war on US soils so its not considered war for Americans.

Anyway given the option of war with the US with its current policies towards Pakistan vs Peace with the US's current policies towards Pakistan... War is a better alternative.

Peace can't happen with the current American paradigm towards Pakistan. Granted Pakistanis need to change as well, but we aren't the only ones (nor the default first ones) who have to change.

I guess that will be great cuz Love with US never brought any happiness to us except slavery , miseries and debit. The war with US might bring us some goodwill and happiness/fortunes.........:smokin:

Which country, my dear, do you think will come to destroy it's own people and economy for the sake of Pakistan in what would in all likelihood be a nuclear world war?

@Pakdefender....mate I dont want to derail the subject topic..i would suggest, lets open up a dedicated thread about India-Pak history so that people like you me and some experts can provide their valuable inputs based on some reliable sources....even in your post u didnt provide any source but I provided two source, one pakistan govmt site and another wiki....so lets discusss it in new thread.. I would request you to spawn it..

lets really get back to main thread yar...:-)

To be honest , i would pay to watch this reality show. Its gonna be the biggest hit in India.

Guys ,I know you gonna hate me . But that is one true honest indian opinion .

yes china will hit india

Stop panicing USA will not attack pakistan.

IT WILL HOWEVER leave Pakistan as a close ally THAT THEY TRUSTED. that is now finished

USA will and is forging much closer ties with INDIA.

PAKISTAN MAYBE HIT very hasrd by USA isolation.

China has no where near the clout of USA and will never provide FREE MONEY in grant aid the way USA has done for its allies.

Pakistan has a nation looks like a swimmer that just treading water and drifting ainmlessly.

I CANT WORK OUT WHERE THEY ARE HEADING AS A NATION

Back
Top Bottom