What's new

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

We have ripped you into two pieces, better to stay away else you ll be spanked the way you have been in the past.

Who ripped who is open for debate
We can say we ripped your Bharat you in two, the half-naked fakir tried his tricks in 1947 but we kicked all your kind out of our lands and tore through your akhand bharat to get to OUR Pakistan!!
And even after 71, you could not get back Bangladesh , it’s not part of bharat
Frontiers of bharat have been shrinking ... we know it’s a shrink after all.. hehe

Pakistan is not going to fight with the US. It is the US that is coming to fight Pakistan, yet Pakistan is the danger or is Pakistan IN danger?
Yes! Pakistan is in danger infact from US aggression.......:smokin:

yes its true the conflict risk is higher from the US than India . but as far as Pakistan papers are considered . we are enemy no one, just a few days ago a thread was started on this very forum saying they were ready for a war with India.:)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate.../145528-pakistan-well-prepared-war-india.html

no matter what pak army is always ready with war with anybody.......................but who sufffers the most,,are just INNOCENT CIVILIANS
SO plz pakistan stop making everybody enemy..just concentrate on development......there is a lot to do without using Weapons:tup::tup::tup:

Who ripped who is open for debate
We can say we ripped your Bharat you in two, the half-naked fakir tried his tricks in 1947 but we kicked all your kind out of our lands and tore through your akhand bharat to get to OUR Pakistan!!
And even after 71, you could not get back Bangladesh , it’s not part of bharat
Frontiers of bharat have been shrinking ... we know it’s a shrink after all.. hehe

So unlike some of your friends, you do agree that prior to 1947, Pakistan was a part of India :)

chalo, kuch to samjhe.. dheere dheere sab seekh jaaoge ;)

no matter what pak army is always ready with war with anybody.......................but who sufffers the most,,are just INNOCENT CIVILIANS
SO plz pakistan stop making everybody enemy..just concentrate on development......there is a lot to do without using Weapons:tup::tup::tup:
dont worry about us ( civilians ) . you should take care of yourself

US is bluffing right now, they can't even deal with Syria, let alone to deal with Pakistan.

So unlike some of your friends, you do agree that prior to 1947, Pakistan was a part of India :)

chalo, kuch to samjhe.. dheere dheere sab seekh jaaoge ;)

I agree that in Indian wet dreams Pakistan's territory is seen to be part of bharat but historically that has never been the case so we woke you up from your wet dream and gave you a very rude awakening in 1947 .. The 'cheera' you got in 1947 has been quite painful , that much is quite obvious!

We have ripped you into two pieces, better to stay away else you ll be spanked the way you have been in the past.
we?
where is the we here? dont forget the 270 000 bengali soldiers that also fought. selfish indians never fail to amuse me. trying to take the credit eh?

I agree that in Indian wet dreams Pakistan's territory is seen to be part of bharat but historically that has never been the case so we woke you up from your wet dream and gave you a very rude awakening in 1947 .. The 'cheera' you got in 1947 has been quite painful , that much is quite obvious!

So if Pakistan was never a part of India, how did you split India in 2 in 1947.. ???

dont worry about us ( civilians ) . you should take care of yourself

no need to worry for us........we are very happy by grace of God.................but we indians much care about our lovely neighbours(pakistan and china).....did't We???????????? yes,offcourse we care

what about hindu extrimist...even indian muslims(us) don't like pakistan.................

indian is indian why you feel so unsecured ?for me if imam of jamia masjid delhi (shahi imam )face me on border i will make 3 holes in his A$$ even he is head of all indian muslims .happy now?

you think we need your support?lolz :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom