What's new

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

Here comes another Indian under American blanket, go back to sleep there is a forecast of heavy snow fall.

We don't give fcuking S*** to pakistan.Internet Warrior look at the history instead of spurting sh** here.You have been humiliated badly by us in the past.Dont think about America, are you in a position to have a war with them ?

Here comes another retarded Indian under American blanket, go back to sleep there is a forecast of heavy snow fall.

Peace can't happen with the current American paradigm towards Pakistan. Granted Pakistanis need to change as well, but we aren't the only ones (nor the default first ones) who have to change.

I am sure that BOTH sides will realize and implement the changes needed to continue to work together in many important, if not all, areas, of mutual national interest.

You were also aware about OBL's presence in pakistan and you declined it already too. After OBL raid nothing seems to be impossible in Pakistan.

Little bit off topic, but your declared name on this forum is the representative of all your whole nation or its just you, care to clear this confusion.

it's not INDIA vs PAKISTAN...........IT'S ISLAM vs ISLAM
ab dekhte hai ALLAH kiske sath hai.........beshak ALLAH use ke saath,jiske saath IMAN...........
GOOD NIGHT..........WELL DREAMS

when muslim stands with non muslims against muslims in any fight then there is no problem in shooting them ( only army men not civilians ) :angel:

this thread is abt amercia vs pak again bcz of indian troll this thread is converted between india vs pak what a trolli nation

I don't think there will be a war. Pakistan has nothing to gain if it wants a war and US doesn't have anything to gain by going on a war with Pakistan. US will get most of the things it wants from Pakistan like in the past. Either the civilian/military, whoever rules will take a hardline position in the public and will accede in the foreground, because of the leverage that US has. Don't get surprised, if the NATO supply route is opened in the coming days.

And for everybody's knowledge there is a Democrat sitting in the Oval office and he has shrunk the most wanted list, without going for a war, Changed the Libyan leadership without boots on the ground. :). So don't panic about a new war.

31-Dec-2012 at 23-59, please wake me up from my nice sleep to have a look at the world.

I am sure that BOTH sides will realize and implement the changes needed to continue to work together in many important, if not all, areas, of mutual national interest.

This sentence is more of a platitude than anything hard and real (and ever beneficial for Pakistan). When we talk about bringing peace in Afghanistan there should be one track for both parties. Deal with the Afghan Taliban or not deal with them. This can't be true any more that the US deals with the Afghan Taliban and yet attacks them through drones and expects us to attack them on our side of the border.

The US has the advantage of not feeling the consequences on their home soil thats why it can play this double game - we cannot. The US strategy is to keep cutting Taliban hoping that they would deal with the Americans and since their can't be any retribution on American civilians they will attack Pakistani civilians so America comes out all happy.

So now we are on to DEAL. America needs to relent control to the Taliban in their areas and make a government of union between the Afghan. This way they will leave our territory on their own.

From our side we can then push the AT to leave Pakistan, we can then dismantle our support to fringe organizations like LeT.

This peace talk should not be hawai firing. Tell me what you're willing to do. Oh and no more aid please.

I don't think there will be a war. Pakistan has nothing to gain if it wants a war and US doesn't have anything to gain by going on a war with Pakistan. US will get most of the things it wants from Pakistan like in the past. Either the civilian/military, whoever rules will take a hardline position in the public and will accede in the foreground, because of the leverage that US has. Don't get surprised, if the NATO supply route is opened in the coming days.

And for everybody's knowledge there is a Democrat sitting in the Oval office and he has shrunk the most wanted list, without going for a war, Changed the Libyan leadership without boots on the ground. :). So don't panic about a new war.
actually usa has more to lose, pakistanis will be glad if it happens

Both Pakistan and the United States are dealing with terrorism and terrorists who are indiscriminately attacking soldiers and civilians in the ****** region. We must understand that in this fight we are on the same side, and hence we are diligently working through our differences in order to resolve multifaceted and sensitive issues. We have often pointed out the obviously dynamic and complex nature of the U.S – Pak relations, but none of these differences or issues ever amounted to a pretext for a war or conflict with Pakistan. The speculations that United States will go to war with Pakistan has been claimed for decades, and every year, when we gradually work through and come to mutually beneficial resolutions, those speculations and predictions lose more and more credibility. The U.S government and military believe that Pakistan has been and is part of the solution to eliminating the existential threat of terrorism and extremism. As we have said before, we have no intent, plan, idea or thought of starting an armed conflict with Pakistan. These kinds of articles only stir more paranoia and hostility among people, when our focus should be on cooperation and coordination in order to defeat our common enemies.

MAJ David Nevers,
DET – U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Both Pakistan and the United States are dealing with terrorism and terrorists who are indiscriminately attacking soldiers and civilians in the ****** region. We must understand that in this fight we are on the same side, and hence we are diligently working through our differences in order to resolve multifaceted and sensitive issues. We have often pointed out the obviously dynamic and complex nature of the U.S – Pak relations, but none of these differences or issues ever amounted to a pretext for a war or conflict with Pakistan. The speculations that United States will go to war with Pakistan has been claimed for decades, and every year, when we gradually work through and come to mutually beneficial resolutions, those speculations and predictions lose more and more credibility. The U.S government and military believe that Pakistan has been and is part of the solution to eliminating the existential threat of terrorism and extremism. As we have said before, we have no intent, plan, idea or thought of starting an armed conflict with Pakistan. These kinds of articles only stir more paranoia and hostility among people, when our focus should be on cooperation and coordination in order to defeat our common enemies.

MAJ David Nevers,
DET – U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

when will this nevers meet some taliban, oh please nigga

btw dont you have any army stuff to do :S

I think only Pakistani nukes fallen into extremists hands is the only danger. But very risky for India and western world. Other than that I don't think Pakistan is risk to anybody including USA.

The indian nukes are already in the hands of the terrorists, so I don't think anything worse can happen if the Pakistani nukes are in the hands of your adversaries.

The indian nukes are already in the hands of the terrorists, so I don't think anything worse can happen if the Pakistani nukes are in the hands of your adversaries.

Well said bro...

Even i bought 1 from ebay.in last day...

Gonna do KABOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom