What's new

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

Buddy I wouldn't be laughing considering what country you're currently living in. If Pakistan is endangered by US or not Pakistan will make sure your nation ceases to exist. You won't be eating any popcorn, besides that's an American thing to do, funny how you people copy the mannerisms of Westerners; you were the same with the Muslims when they ruled you.

:rofl: ok we are content with eating popcorn, but what about you? are you content with eating grass so you can fund your army to launch a two front war with the USA and india. if so good luck how does grass taste by the way? since you guys prefer to eat it and that came out right from the horses mouth!

who told you????? lion zaid hamid (laal topi waala)
That Zaid Hamid don't even know anything...He just say whatever he has been told to....I already know whats within the mindz of the evil/Zionists sitting there in DC or anywhere around the world...Everything is already written within the Holy Quran, Bible,Torah...this War is inevitable and the 2012 is the appropriate year for it to startup...cuz nobody can stop it nomatter what...everything has gone out of control...Not even the zionists can stop it....The world has gone too far against the Wishes/Commands of Allah Subhana-Ho-Wata-Ala....Its time to replace the whole generations with new pplz who will be pious and obedient to their creator/God/Allah SBWT.If anybody wants to survive this destruction or death has to truly repent to God and come on right path before its too late for them....:smokin:

That Zaid Hamid don't even know anything...He just say whatever he has been told to....I already know whats within the mindz of the evil/Zionists sitting there in DC or anywhere around the world...Everything is already written within the Holy Quran, Bible,Torah...this War is inevitable and the 2012 is the appropriate year for it to startup...cuz nobody can stop it nomatter what...everything has gone out of control...Not even the zionists can stop it....The world has gone too far against the Wishes/Commands of Allah Subhana-Ho-Wata-Ala....Its time to replace the whole generations with new pplz who will be pious and obedient to their creator/God/Allah SBWT.If anybody wants to survive this destruction or death has to truly repent to God and come on right path before its too late for them....:smokin:

been watching too many movies lately?

:rofl: ok we are content with eating popcorn, but what about you? are you content with eating grass so you can fund your army to launch a two front war with the USA and india. if so good luck how does grass taste by the way? since you guys prefer to eat it and that came out right from the horses mouth!
Hey! Ure Gaw Maata eats grass ...don't U know??...if its not so good then why she(your Holy Cow) eats it.....:D
I bet if U eat grass one time U won't like eating anything other than that......:lol:

Yes! Sure...Seen 2/3rd of India vanished from the worlds map completely....try to get refuge within the remaining/surviving 1/3rd part inorder to be alive after 2012....:D

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%2525255B1%2525255D%255B1%255D.jpg

too much hash is not good for you :devil:

There will be no direct war necessary.

Thats right there will be no direct war cos american govt behaves like a bully and coward. When you stand up to a bully the bully backs down. Look at Iran who alone have been defying americans for 30 years plus. All americans do is huff and puff and iranians dont give a monkeys

Why you are bringing Qur'an here? and sorry there is no such thing which your are describing is written in Qur'an. I request you not to drag Islam everywhere.

Yes! Sure...Seen 2/3rd of India vanished from the worlds map completely....try to get refuge within the remaining/surviving 1/3rd part inorder to be alive after 2012....:D

If you could do it you would have done it. since you have not done it you cant do it... till then let me sit back on my 1000$ relaxing chair and enjoy the popcorn with news of nutcases whining and howling about how they are gonna destroy us... quite interesting... no really just have a look from my side.

If you could do it you would have done it. since you have not done it you cant do it... till then let me sit back on my 1000$ relaxing chair and enjoy the popcorn with news of nutcases whining and howling about how they are gonna destroy us... quite interesting... no really just have a look from my side.

bharat , as in the vedas imagined bharat , has been on the shrink , you indians cant deny this fact

bharat , as in the vedas imagined bharat , has been on the shrink , you indians cant deny this fact

bharat is not a landmass its something that beats in the chest of some 1.3 billion people.... and for info you can take a indian out of India but not an india out of an indian...

As far as vedas go it does not actually define just a landmass.

Back
Top Bottom