What's new

Top Economist Urges China to Seize TSMC If US Ramps Up Sanctions

Organ harvesting in China is real.

We eat meat, animals are killed painlessly. What we don't do is kidnap dogs out of houses, skin and fry them alive. Or dismember them, alive. Or just torture them. I've seen enough ******** footage of China to know how f*cked up people are there. It's not just "small remote areas", it's festivals involving millions of people
I think you Jews are f** up people in history, first stop the killings and atrocities against the Palestinians and return their lands before you try to lecture me on the bullshits of how Chinese treat animals out of your sick minds. Are you claiming that you kill real people the Palestinians everyday with no pains just as the Germans murdered you people painlessly in gas chambers in WW II ?

Sounds like you care about dogs more than the Palestinians you massacre. You Jews are killing women and children left and right and here you are shedding crocodile tears for animals but not the humans you slaughter. Truly cold blooded lizards with forked tongues.

I think you Jews are f** up people in history, first stop the killings and atrocities against the Palestinians and return their lands before you try to lecture me on the bullshits of how Chinese treat animals out of your sick minds. Are you claiming that you kill real people the Palestinians everyday with no pains just as the Germans murdered you people painlessly in gas chambers in WW II ?
Lol, Palestinians are terrorists, shows how hypocritical you both are, the Uyghurs did 1/1000th of what the Palestinians do to us and you rounded them all in concentration camps, yet you criticize us for defending ourselves against literal terrorists, and the Palestinians, which claim to be victims and cry to the Islamic world just ignore what's happening in China.

Sounds like you care about dogs more than the Palestinians you massacre. You Jews are killing women and children left and right and here you are shedding crocodile tears for animals but not the humans you slaughter. Truly cold blooded lizards with forked tongues.
Palestinians torture dogs as well, you both are sick groups of people. Anyone hurting dogs is a literal subhuman.
You launch fireworks at dogs for fun, kick random cats in the street, we don't massacre Palestinians but you sure as hell deserve it.

Lol, Palestinians are terrorists, shows how hypocritical you both are, the Uyghurs did 1/1000th of what the Palestinians do to us and you rounded them all in concentration camps, yet you criticize us for defending ourselves against literal terrorists, and the Palestinians, which claim to be victims and cry to the Islamic world just ignore what's happening in China.

Palestinians torture dogs as well, you both are sick groups of people. Anyone hurting dogs is a literal subhuman.
You launch fireworks at dogs for fun, kick random cats in the street, we don't massacre Palestinians but you sure as hell deserve it.
@waz @LeGenD

Look at these former who resort to personal attack of a race and called other subhumans.

More venom from your forked tongue. Xinjiang is open for all to visit if it was a concentration camp it would be closed off like occupied Palestine. People you don’t like = terrorist, people you can use = useful idiots. Truly masters of usury.

You people shoot children and women like dogs. Don’t give me your crocodile tears because no one is buying them.

You arrogant whites think the Muslims are so dumb that they can't judge what's really happening in the world and in China, right, simply becos they don't agree with you whites' bullshits about China ? You Jews and whites are the most hypocritical and evils in the world, of course you can always deny all the wrongs you are doing to the Palestinians to cover your holes. If you Jews like Blinken and you can make lies of claiming that Han Chinese are committing genocides against the Uyghers and putting them in concentration camps as the Germans did to you Jews, then I think the Chinese can claim that the Germans were indeed conducting "humane treatments" of you people for your own goods in WW II becos there were "no pains".

Last edited:
Warmonger? You're literally planning to conquer Taiwan

Nonsense, you're planning on conquering Taiwan, not reunifying, no one wants to be governed by a dictatorship

You'd cut 70% of the world's factories, but you'd cut all the consumers as well. You'd be left with a bunch of emoji pillow factories and with no one to buy them.
Finally you heard the Palestinians?-"no one wants to be governed by a dictatorship"

Taiwan is NOT Chinese territory. It’s that simple. No amount of Chinese yapping will change that.
I think you should read the Constitution of Taiwan aka REPUBLIC OF CHINA. It clearly says Taiwan is a province in China and there is even a governor.

You arrogant whites think the Muslims are so dumb that they can't judge what's really happening in the world and in China, right, simply becos they don't agree with you whites' bullshits about China ? You Jews and whites are the most hypocritical and evils in the world, of course you can always deny all the wrongs you are doing to the Palestinians to cover your holes. If you Jews like Blinken and you can make lies of claiming that Chinese are committing genocides against the Uyghers and put them in concentration camps as the Germans did to you Jews, then I think the Chinese can claim that the Germans were indeed conducting "humane treatments" of you people for your own goods in WW II.
We don't think they're dumb (Not because of that reason anyways), we think they're hypocritical.

You are completely delusional, just like Hitler was.
I am stating facts, Israel is a democracy, and the Palestinians are governed by the PA in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom