What's new

Top Economist Urges China to Seize TSMC If US Ramps Up Sanctions

I can’t stoop that low, but that’s what Isn’trael does when they bomb T.V. stations to silence journalists.
Hamas used that building for attempted electronic warfare. Israel could simply deny the entry journalists if it wanted to silence them.

Hamas used that building for attempted electronic warfare. Israel could simply deny the entry journalists if it wanted to silence them.
Israel claimed, no proof provided. They were Palestinian journalists, you’re going kick them out of their own homes? Or you don’t consider Palestinians to be able to become journalists, only terrorists. You can justify bringing down any building with that mindset.

Israel claimed, no proof provided. They were Palestinian journalists, you’re going kick them out of their own homes? Or you don’t consider Palestinians to be able to become journalists, only terrorists. You can justify bringing down any building with that mindset.
What proof do you want lol?
We don't need to prove anything to a terrorist organization

It’s not to me, it’s to the international community. Committing warcrimes is kind of a big deal. But I guess not as long as it suits you.

It’s not to me, it’s to the international community. Committing warcrimes is kind of a big deal. But I guess not as long as it suits you.
What is the "international community"?
What "proof" do you want? Have an Israeli intelligence officer show how that building was emitting electronic signals that were trying to jam Israeli weapon systems using classified equipment?

We don't owe it to anyone. Anyways, the entirety of Gaza needs to be leveled.

We don't think they're dumb (Not because of that reason anyways), we think they're hypocritical.

I am stating facts, Israel is a democracy, and the Palestinians are governed by the PA in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza.
Apartheid regimes are not democracies. You are showing delusional views like a South African whites, sooner or later you will have to accept and realize “at an early stage that apartheid in Palestine was wrong and crime against humanity,” .

What is the "international community"?
What "proof" do you want? Have an Israeli intelligence officer show how that building was emitting electronic signals that were trying to jam Israeli weapon systems using classified equipment?

We don't owe it to anyone. Anyways, the entirety of Gaza needs to be leveled.
The UN? The same organization that authorized the creation of Israel. You don’t seem to think they’re a legitimate organization, I guess neither are anything they authorized.

Thank you telling everyone what warcrimes you want perpetrate on the people of Gaza.

you only saw the surface, "TSMC excels at mass manufacturing" is the very result of their lead in tech, they keep expanding production line coz orders from apple and Qualcomm keep piling up, ask apple to switch to GF for patriotism's sake :lol:

it is always hard to admit defeat especially for you Americans, I know your kind well. at least learn from Intel who glorify its current 10nm process as “Intel 7” to make it look less bad..
In other words, you really do not know what TF you are talking about. But hey...That is the norm for you guys here.

China would not seize TSMC's hard assets for no reasons. China will come up with some reasons. The seizure would not be pointless. The reasons why would be absurd to everyone else, but China would not care for them. The seizure 'justifications' is for domestic consumption and would at least serve as trophies as well as China be able to discover some new technologies from those assets.
Yeah I agree, I probably didn't word my comment correctly, I was mainly refering to the direct benefit of the CCP physically taking possession of TSMCs foundarys and any attempt to immediately use them.

you only saw the surface, "TSMC excels at mass manufacturing" is the very result of their lead in tech, they keep expanding production line coz orders from apple and Qualcomm keep piling up, ask apple to switch to GF for patriotism's sake :lol:

it is always hard to admit defeat especially for you Americans, I know your kind well. at least learn from Intel who glorify its current 10nm process as “Intel 7” to make it look less bad..
The american are the number one bragging king. Look at the amount of fake ranking and botched statistics they come up to try fool the mass.

Don't even let a dead rest in peace and beat unarmed mourners.
What can we say about Israeli?

And world champion human right american say nothing for their inhuman act .. lol.

“They are speeding up the transfer to the US to build six factories there,” she added. “We must not let all the goals of the transfer be achieved.”

Spoken like somebody in complete desperation.

and seize TSMC, an enterprise originally belonging to China, back into our hands".

I have no doubt the CCP believes the part in bold, the basis of which is probably the fact that TSMC founder Morris Chang was born in China. But from it's founding in 1987

It's just more rewriting of history...I'm sure they will also eventually say there were no microchips or PCs before 1987 either and the whole PC revolution started with Chinese companies.

Apple Mac 1984

1987 IBM PS/2 with color screens

Last edited:
In other words, you really do not know what TF you are talking about. But hey...That is the norm for you guys here.
hey I am not the one who is serving the country that destroyed his homeland while being proud of it

The american are the number one bragging king. Look at the amount of fake ranking and botched statistics they come up to try fool the mass.
world would be a much better place without america.

Spoken like somebody in complete desperation.
save it, both US and China have the same thoughts on TSMC now, "if we can't take it, blow it up"

Back
Top Bottom