What's new

TOP 10 - World Fighter Aircrafts

Surprisingly, I think these opinions are pretty close....

I'd like to think of these in 3 levels (instead of a numbered ranking) as it might just not be fair to say that Rafale>>Typhoon, without the right context and specific situation for which we are comparing them....

League Extraordinaire
F-22, F-35

League Superior
F-15 SE, Rafale, Typhoon, F/A - 18, Su-30MKI, F-16 Block60 with AESA

League Senior
JAS Gripen, MIG-29 (upgraded version), J10/Su27

Its funny how you people are forgetting Su35BMs and rating F-35 very high.

Su35BMs are far better than Su30MKI with Ibris-E radars and supercrusing 117S along with next gen. Avionics and jammers.

These beast would eat F-35 @current configuration,
forget about any other plane.

IT SHOULD BE
1.F22
2.F35
3.RAFALE
4.TYPHOON
5.F18 SUPER HORNET
6.SU30 MK1
7.JAS 39 GRIPEN
8.F15
9.J10/SU27
10.F16&MIG29:bounce:

Surprisingly, I think these opinions are pretty close....

I'd like to think of these in 3 levels (instead of a numbered ranking) as it might just not be fair to say that Rafale>>Typhoon, without the right context and specific situation for which we are comparing them....

League Extraordinaire
F-22, F-35

League Superior
F-15 SE, Rafale, Typhoon, F/A - 18, Su-30MKI, F-16 Block60 with AESA

League Senior
JAS Gripen, MIG-29 (upgraded version), J10/Su27

Nothing extraordinary abt JSF really 4 missile load for the amount it costs is just crap,zero in manueverability,subsonic speed,waste of a dogfighter.
Stealth is the only thing remotely good in this thing.I would take typhoon anyday over this,and consign - 'manuevre is irrelevant,let the missiles do the manuevering' idea to the dustbin.

0 Space Shuttle (Military Space Satellites deployment/Lasers / Anti Missile defense etc)
1 F22 Raptor (USA)/ Chinese Stealth Fighter JXX/ Joint Striker Fighter (USA)
2 Su-27 (Russia)/SU-30
3 F15 Silent Eagle /JF17 Thunder XX
4 F/A-18 Hornet / F15 Strike Eagle
5 J10B (China) / F-16 UAE (E)/JF17 Thunder Block 2
6 Rafale(France) /Euro Fighter (EU)/ F-16 Turkey (Unique Customization unhackable)
7 JF17 Thunder (Pakistan/China)/ Gripen (Sweden)
8 F-16 (USA) C/D
9 J10A (China)/ Mirage 2000
10 MiG-29 (Russia)/ F16 A/B / F-14 (IRAN)/ Mirages

china is not going to induct jf-17. while it is light combat aircraft how can u place it with air dominance fighter. JXX is not yet inducted, n wat about PAK-FA and FGFA in it case.3 JF-17 ohhh god :bad:

teir 1: f-22, f-35
teir 2: Ef/Dassault/F-15E
teir 3: JAS/J-10B/F-18EF/Su-30MKI/Mig-35/F-16 block60
teir 4: JF-17/F-16AB/mirage2000B/C

:rofl::rofl:
:suicide::suicide:

why did you so that man? its ok to be patriotic but dont make yourself a joke
JF17 is an 80s era plane at best and lets leave it there.

Very similar to the view I hold about JF-17. Unnecessary hype about the aircraft that is to replace Mirage 3, Mirage 5 and F-7. And the J-10 is still under development.

-------------------------------

Anyways, the list has some flaws. Comparing air-superiority with multirole fighters is unfair.
The Rafale and EF are similar in their marketed capabilitiesand not the way the OP mentioned.

Nothing extraordinary abt JSF really 4 missile load for the amount it costs is just crap,zero in manueverability,subsonic speed,waste of a dogfighter.
Stealth is the only thing remotely good in this thing.I would take typhoon anyday over this,and consign - 'manuevre is irrelevant,let the missiles do the manuevering' idea to the dustbin.

Thats not true, the f-35, with an internal load will fly in essentially clean configuration, making it equal, if not more maneuverable than its 4th generation contemporaries. The maneuverability isnt irrelevant because it isnt agile, its just the combination of top of the line electronics and high off bore sight missiles...it doesnt matter how much a sukhoi can maneuvre when the missile can pull 40gs. The f-35 will destroy all comers and people are greatly underestimating it. And you don't need 8 missiles when in most cases no one will ever detect you and if they can, well good luck locking on with the superb aesa radar and ew suite.

my list
1.f 22
2.f 35
3.su 35
4.typhoon
5.mki
6.Rafael
7.fa18
8.f16
9.j10
10.gripen

0 Space Shuttle (Military Space Satellites deployment/Lasers / Anti Missile defense etc)
1 F22 Raptor (USA)/ Chinese Stealth Fighter JXX/ Joint Striker Fighter (USA)
2 Su-27 (Russia)/SU-30
3 F15 Silent Eagle /JF17 Thunder XX
4 F/A-18 Hornet / F15 Strike Eagle
5 J10B (China) / F-16 UAE (E)/JF17 Thunder Block 2
6 Rafale(France) /Euro Fighter (EU)/ F-16 Turkey (Unique Customization unhackable)
7 JF17 Thunder (Pakistan/China)/ Gripen (Sweden)
8 F-16 (USA) C/D
9 J10A (China)/ Mirage 2000
10 MiG-29 (Russia)/ F16 A/B / F-14 (IRAN)/ Mirages

Lolwut :what:

Somehow I don't find this accurate. The new Chinese J-20 was specifically designed to counter the F-22. So that places it at number 1,

Last edited by a moderator:
These beast would eat F-35 @current configuration, forget about any other plane.

Hard to eat something you cannot see.

Somehow I don't find this accurate. The new Chinese J-20 was specifically designed to counter the F-22. So that places it at number 1,

A prototype that has barely retracted its landing gear is now the #1?

I dont think we should rate aircraft still in development in any of these rankings.

Its obvious that those would be superior in specs to the ones actively being used by the airforces around the world.

Back
Top Bottom