What's new

Top 10 future weapons of CHINA

In your picture, you claim the "tail fins and booms" are an inferior design. I disagree. The tiny ventral fins follow planform alignment with the large vertical stabilizers and add virtually nothing to RCS. To the contrary, the "tail fins and booms" dramatically increase the J-20 Mighty Dragon's side infrared-stealth.

From my August 23, 2011 post:

J-20 Mighty Dragon ventral fin blends cleanly into the fuselage side-profile

WtZUE.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon ventral fin blends cleanly into the fuselage side-profile and there is no increase in surface area for radar reflection.

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai for the picture.]

----------

From my August 12, 2011 post:

J-20 ventral fins contribute to lateral radar and infrared stealth

srhm6.jpg

The J-20 DSI intake is prominent from a rear port-side view of the stealth fighter.

I just noticed the J-20 ventral fins shield the jet engines' radar and infrared signatures from a lateral scan.

----------

The RAM-coated ventral fins will either absorb or reflect the incoming radar wave. Looking at the picture, an incoming radar wave will be reflected into the sky. The hottest part of a plane is the jet engine. The jet exhaust is noticeably cooler. Hence, the ventral fins shield the jet engines from lateral view and contribute to lateral infrared stealth.

5ikw6.jpg

Infrared signature of aircraft showing jet exhaust fumes
(Credit: BAE Systems. Link: Infrared Signature Modelling and Measurement - BAE Systems)

----------

another B.S dont tell such absurd analysis man,Tell it to some illiterate villager they would beleive u,if u tell this to any aeroexpert they would slap u
smiley-laughing025.gif
. On one ground u are saying j20 engine are based on LOAN technology & another hand u r saying the ventral fins shield the jet engines from lateral view and contribute to lateral infrared stealth then what's the use ventral fins then tell me . Do u think it can protect the plane from 5th gen HEAT seeking missiles like python 5 absolutely no

you told it blends from side profile but what from behind & below ?It would be surely detected by anti stealth very low frequency radar most probably ground based radars (X band 8 to 12 GHz)from below and aesa radar from behind
so again a big LOL for u
0034.gif

no 5th gen fighter has canards as it is needless because thrust vectoring nozzles can compensate the manuverability for it .Thats why even Russia also which dont want canards in pakfa.It would be surely detected by anti stealth very low frequency radar most probably ground based radars (X band 8 to 12 GHz)

All moving control surfaces increase RCS, not just canards.

And the only real difference between canards and stabilators (all moving tailplanes) is the location on the aircraft.

Take a look at the F-22.

2qtlc41.jpg

All moving control surfaces increase RCS, not just canards.

And the only real difference between canards and stabilators (all moving tailplanes) is the location on the aircraft.

Take a look at the F-22.

2qtlc41.jpg
well 1st of all i like ur avatar ,i like those kind of B**** babes:D

exactly but canards use is needless as it unnecesarily increases RCS & thrust vectoring nozzles can compensate the manuverability for it ,that 's why no 5th gen fighter has canard

Gaps, seams, protrusions, surface discontinuities, sudden changes in shape everywhere.

How is the PAK FA even stealthy?

pakfa39.jpg

Dude thats just depressing I have said this many times and will say it again the current model of T50 is just a prototype not a final product but any ways that gap you showing is for the internal weapon bay.

i-i08-12-093fgfa.jpg

komp.gif

Am I looking at two PAK FAs or two Su-27s?

I can't tell.

Neither of them looks very stealthy. Look at those completely conventional nozzles. So sad. :cheers:

fngxhy.jpg

Dude whats the matter with you ????:cheesy: have you forgot that your plane uses a conventional nozzel design too and regarding the nozzles of T50 dude russian sre designing a flate nozzles what about you guys last I checked your country is dependent on Russians for aircraft engines.

IMO
The design of indian AMCA have more better stealth ability than russian T50.indian should place enough confidence in your ability .

AMCA is another 15 years away I don't think its good idea to wait till then. And what ever AMCA's design will be it will definitely going to use a hell lot of tech from T50.

Yes, look at those conventional nozzles because the J-20's nozzles are not conventional :rolleyes:

I don't think you need to worry about the nozzles, a flat design is currently in the works. You bring nothing to the table.

Any Latest News on that??

Any Latest News on that??

I don't think Russians will be facing any probelms with the designing the nozzles its the massive thrust of 175kn which is going to increase the designing period.

Dude whats the matter with you ????:cheesy: have you forgot that your plane uses a conventional nozzel design too and regarding the nozzles of T50 dude russian sre designing a flate nozzles what about you guys last I checked your country is dependent on Russians for aircraft engines.

Your information is out of date. Many things have changed.

From my August 13, 2011 post:

J-10A and J-10B Vigorous Dragon evolution

5NtG3.jpg

The top photo is a J-10A with AL-31F engine. The second and third photos show a J-10B with advanced DSI intake and AL-31F engine. The fourth photo is a J-10B with China's domestic WS-10A engine.

This sequence of pictures illustrates the evolution of the J-10 family from a J-10A (with AL-31F engine) into a J-10B with advanced DSI technology and WS-10A engine.

In the sequence of photographs, it is easy to distinguish between the AL-31F and WS-10A engines. The "flexible petals" on the WS-10A are a lot shorter than on the AL-31F.

K2ivl.jpg

Comparison of Chinese WS-10A and Russian AL-31F jet engines.

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai for the first picture and Maya for the engine comparison picture.]

----------

From my September 4, 2011 post:

J-10B Vigorous Dragon carries missiles and extra fuel pods to extend flight range

mE0sZ.jpg

J-10B Vigorous Dragon carries missiles and extra fuel pods to extend flight range.

MIVgd.jpg

x6UpO.jpg

[Note: Thank you to Aimarraul for the pictures.]

Yeah, this is a Russian engine...:no:

30djmzc.jpg
they are using ws10 engine not only in j10 but in j11 ,but it is marred by problems & it is not as powerful as their russian counterpart.Since the early 1990s Russian sources have disclosed to the author that Shenyang was experiencing great difficulties in meeting planned thrust goals, while there have been reports and rumors of other specific problems. In August 2009 a Chinese AVIC official admitted there were many problems facing the Taihang but declined to elaborate. In 2004 a Russian official speculated that China would still put this engine into production. Other possible issues include incidents of shedding turbine blades, oil leakage issues, and even one unconfirmed rumor of a new J-11BS fighter disintegrating in flight due to a Taihang engine failure
Where-China-has-problems-with-hi-performance-tac-aircraft-engines1.jpg

Jet Engine Development in China: Indigenous high-performance turbofans are a final step toward fully independent fighter production | China SignPost

^^^ Martian The reason why I commented on your engine making capabillity bcoz I wanted to take this thread back on the topic nothing else:) :china:

If I am not mistaken, the J-10B is using a Russian engine for now. In the future, they'll be powered by Chinese ones.

However, the J-11B is powered by a Chinese engine.

Back
Top Bottom