What's new

Top 10 future weapons of CHINA

Yet you have time to make silly youtube videos. And i would ignore a thread about me too if someone dug up posts where i contradicted myself.

I hope there are no hard feelings. I have nothing against the Russian T-50/Pak-Fa. I just need another stealth fighter for comparison. I wish there were more stealth fighters. That way I wouldn't have to keep bringing up the T-50 for discussion/comparison.

If I made posts that discussed "stealth" only in abstract principles, no one would read it.

Also, I believe that I have been fair. Sukhoi has had almost two years to rectify the obvious problems with the T-50 design. It doesn't look like Sukhoi fixed a thing at all.

No. If I play your little game then DrSomanth999 will demand that I reply to his thread. After that, every troll on this forum will keep challenging me. I do not want to go down this slippery slope.
This is a sign of intellectual cowardice and fraud. Regarding the subject of 'stealth', do you see me backing away from any challenges/questions?

I hope there are no hard feelings. I have nothing against the Russian T-50/Pak-Fa. I just need another stealth fighter for comparison. I wish there were more stealth fighters. That way I wouldn't have to keep bringing up the T-50 for discussion/comparison.

If I made posts that discussed "stealth" only in abstract principles, no one would read it.

Yes you do. If you wanted to make a fair comparison you would compared the J-20 to operational aircraft and do it in a fair way which you do not, making assumptions about 'gaps' and calling other aircraft 'junk' does not help your cause.

This is a sign of intellectual cowardice and fraud. Regarding the subject of 'stealth', do you see me backing away from any challenges/questions?

Didn't I tell you that accepting your challenge was a bad idea? Right away, someone made a thread about me. These challenges will never stop. I won't be able to produce new posts with new insights into stealth fighter design.

You should take a look at the comment section for my YouTube J-20 video. If I started arguing with that horde of China-haters, it will never end. New China-haters arrive daily. There is only one me.

Yes you do. If you wanted to make a fair comparison you would compared the J-20 to operational aircraft and do it in a fair way which you do not, making assumptions about 'gaps' and calling other aircraft 'junk' does not help your cause.

I'm sorry for calling it "junk." That was over the top. I was engaged in a heated battle with anti-China trolls and I got carried away.

Right on! You should make a thread and whine about it.

But I have. In fact, just about all of my posts about this subject have been in the abstract which you learned from. Regarding the 'round nose' being ineffective for RCS control, I judge you to be lacking in knowledge of those abstract principles. You can try that tactic with the gullible conscript rejects but not with me. The reason why you have not posted any such abstract principles is because you are terrified of being challenged by me. Post your supposedly 'abstract' explanations in those two playgrounds. Those guys are gullible enough.

Right on! You should make a thread and whine about it.

I would rather be considered a whiner than a liar that made accusation about credible sources being written by high school kids.

Didn't I tell you that accepting your challenge was a bad idea? Right away, someone made a thread about me. These challenges will never stop. I won't be able to produce new posts with new insights into stealth fighter design.
You mean you will not be able to post any more misconceptions and misinterpretations in favor of the J-20. When you make public a claim, you have a moral burden of supporting that claim when challenged, especially when your claim can be proven to be technically incorrect, as I will prove about you later. Refusal to support your claim mean you are an intellectual coward and a fraud.

I've given both of you the last word and I hope we can all "move on." Thank you.

I've given both of you the last word and I hope we can all "move on." Thank you.
Have no doubt we will 'move on'. And when I am done with that 'round nose' bit and spanked you about how ballistic warheads descend, we will all 'move on' laughing ourselves silly about you.

By the way, here are a couple explanations from me of this subject that are quite in the abstract...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/20908-rcs-different-fighters-6.html#post2006035
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/20908-rcs-different-fighters-7.html#post2077884

We have yet to see anything equivalent from you.

These two planes look about the same to me.

Weak. :no:

pakfa39.jpg

su27radom2009.jpg

I would rather be considered a whiner than a liar that made accusation about credible sources being written by high school kids.

lol, Martian is a middle-aged man, and his archnemesis in this forum is Gambit.

Better stay away from him in a challenging debate.

Otherwise, you will get bullied again. :lol:

When I am done with two coming particular posts, we will all see that he is that high school kid.

I wasn't talking about Martian :lol: incoherent much?

speaking of Martian i challenged him and as a result of that he never attempted to 'bully' me, in fact he apologized to me. You best know the content of our debate before you make accusations of people getting bullied.

Back
Top Bottom