What's new

Top 10 Amazing RAW Operations

^^Punjab has always been a doormat for entry to India. That's why no Punjabi ever was a ruler of punjab let alone India until the brave sikhs came along and kicked out mughals.

They really are weak people never to self rule for 2000 years.

I dont really give a flying fc8k :toast_sign:

It was a war within, Credit goes to the bengalis for fighting against the Punjabis Aggression & India just jumped in.

Seen a lot of similar situations on a smaller scale though. Really tells us a lot about india doesn't it.....!;)
Okay, so did you surrender to Bengalis or martians when you lost the war?
:lol:

However you should never forget the 1000 years....... :cheesy:
:omghaha:
Did you forget that you guys were converted?
Lol
okay so my formar yindoo baniya friend, i feel like going to bed now.
:sleep:

I dont really give a flying fc8k :toast_sign:

It was a war within, Credit goes to the bengalis for fighting against the Punjabis Aggression & India just jumped in.

Seen a lot of similar situations on a smaller scale though. Really tells us a lot about india doesn't it.....!;)

However you should never forget the 1000 years....... :cheesy:

As I said elsewhere, those 1000 years more apply to you :D

ISI forced Indian to butcher 10k indian troops while they in return killed 50k in the name of kashmir insurgency.

And now from the past 10 days they are miserably fighting while cant even point a finger at pakistan

Kia india hay aur kia indian hay
Buahahahaha

ISI forced Indian to butcher 10k indian troops while they in return killed 50k in the name of kashmir insurgency.

And now from the past 10 days they are miserably fighting while cant even point a finger at pakistan

Buahahahaha

Your fingers got ahead of your brains it seems. Relax, take a deep breath and then write :D

After watching gang of wasseypur

My friend to me

Yaara waise Is movie ko dekh kr aisa maloom parta hay musalmano ne to india main hi hindus ki lii hue hay

Paar baat hay

Waise agar hum india main abhi tak hotey to kabb k hindus ko apne mulk se bhaga kr nepal main bandd kr dia hota

consider this only as a joke

Your fingers got ahead of your brains it seems. Relax, take a deep breath and then write :D

wiki is my closest Friend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

:D

After watching gang of wasseypur

My friend to me

Yaara waise Is movie ko dekh kr aisa maloom parta hay musalmano ne to india main hi hindus ki lii hue hay

Paar baat hay

Waise agar hum india main abhi tak hotey to kabb k hindus ko apne mulk se bhaga kr nepal main bandd kr dia hota

consider this only as a joke

The problem with Pakistanis (most of the members on the forum anyway) is that they think of themselves as Muslim first and Pakistani later. That's why Pakistan is in such a mess today. You guys are not able to handle your own muslims but want to take the thekedaari of the whole world's Islamic population.

In your language, Musalmaano ne to Pakistan main Musalmaano ki hi lee hui hai :D

You think of India as a Hindu enemy. We think of Pakistan as an Enemy.. And that's where you fail... btw, I dont know if you know this or not, but most of your terrorists sent into Kashmir are killed by J&K police which consists of mostly muslims.. ;)

Buahahahaha

Like TTP which has murdered 60,000 pakistanis? RAW has them convinced that Pakistan is kafir and murtid and thus needs sharia.

The problem with Pakistanis (most of the members on the forum anyway) is that they think of themselves as Muslim first and Pakistani later. That's why Pakistan is in such a mess today. You guys are not able to handle your own muslims but want to take the thekedaari of the whole world's Islamic population.

In your language, Musalmaano ne to Pakistan main Musalmaano ki hi lee hui hai :D

You think of India as a Hindu enemy. We think of Pakistan as an Enemy.. And that's where you fail... btw, I dont know if you know this or not, but most of your terrorists sent into Kashmir are killed by J&K police which consists of mostly muslims.. ;)

Pakistan mess has nothing to do with Whether pakistani consider themselves as pakistanis first or muslims first.

It has more to do with the Afghan soviet war than anything else.

And again Pakistani consider themselves as muslim forever but the mess started only after the 9/11 or after the war in the afghanistan

And we dont consider India as enemy.And we dont care what india consider Pakistan.

minion-gifs-11.gif

RAW V/S ISI :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Pakistan mess has nothing to do with Whether pakistani consider themselves as pakistanis first or muslims first.

It is everything to do with this mentality dude. Ek desh sambhalta nahin hai aur duniya bhar ke mussalmano ke thekedaar bante ho :)

It has more to do with the Afghan soviet war than anything else.
Which you fought as a paid mercenary of USA using religious extremism (Muslim first, Pakistani later) as a tool which has come back to bite you on your a$$

And again Pakistani consider themselves as muslim forever but the mess started only after the 9/11 or after the war in the afghanistan
refer to my previous point in this post

And we dont consider India as enemy.And we dont care what india consider Pakistan.
You could have fooled me :rofl:

Oh! This thread will be a troll fest :)

If rockstarIN kept his condescending remarks to himself maybe it wouldn't have been a Troll fest because the way I see it this thread is about Raw operations not a competition with IsI.

Why? - because the US wanted that.

Also logically speaking - the support and training and propping up of Mujaheddin and Lashkars and the taliban wasn't too smart a move by Pakistan.

It would have been a great move if ISI had a clue about the after effects and how to contain them - but they did not have a clue. The CIA after doing their work left it high and dry - and that's when your agency lost it.

After Effects then till the time taliban were in power why their were no attacks or bomb blast in Pakistan taliban of afg still dont attack Pakistan or Pak armed forces they mind with their country and Pakistanis mind with their , their always was and will be some traitor or scumbags in society

And got Pakistan thrown into the dustbin by USA after that. What you see in Pakistan today is the remnant of that war in which Pakistan was used like a suicide bomber to blow up USSR by USA. We all know what happens to the suicide bomber after the successful mission.. Dont we ?

This game goes for your raw Dude you divided pakistan with your poor and bangalis dont give a rats a$$ about india

Back
Top Bottom