What's new

Top 10 Amazing RAW Operations

The ISI were the tool. The CIA were the masters.

You don't give a hammer the credit for nailing a picture to the wall, you give it to the man holding the tool.

Pakistan as a whole, got royally spanked for its trouble too. (the creation of the Taliban)

Isi was the tool ? Do you even know about any thing My request to you is get some info then talk , Yes CIA did supported with weapons and money but it wasnt only the US, arabs gave more money, Rest All the Ops and soldiers were trained by Pakistan
Exactly you give credit to the company which makes stuff not buys it and about spanking are scantions = spanking ? arnt you forgetting that india also gate same spanking =)) from their chacha jan US whos your best buddy now

huh?

wrong. The elites of USSR were greedy and disobeyed the people's referendum to retain the union in order to grab state assets.But many of the elites were also CIA quislings brought in by Gorbachev

Soviet Union referendum, 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Same Goes For east Pakistan , Elites were greedy , many elites and civilians were bought by india , india paid and they waged war on their government case closed

Good for you - Now stop crying like babies every other day

They cant they are indian =)) its in their nature Pakistan ke khalif bolne per in ko sawab milta or dil ko sakoon milta Cz real me to kuch kar nei sakte chori he kar sakte

After Effects then till the time taliban were in power why their were no attacks or bomb blast in Pakistan taliban of afg still dont attack Pakistan or Pak armed forces they mind with their country and Pakistanis mind with their , their always was and will be some traitor or scumbags in society

Cause and effect.

AQ was formed in Pakistan to fight against the Soviets and we all know what have they transformed into.

Soo many people believe wrongly that RAW is just to protect the borders by checking out on infiltration... it's wrong army got it's own intelligence... RAW are pretty bad *** and are comparable to some top countries ones. (Except, KGB, CIA, MOSSAD which are in a different league)

And another reshaping is work in progress at this time :D

But without India's help, they could have never beaten back the Pakistani army..That's why the reference to India playing "Some Part" in reshaping of Pakistan :)

What happens when Taliban scum is eliminated from our territory?something a lot worse than the past?7 sisters,iok,Punjab etc etc..and not to forgetyour... in Afghanistan... ever thought of that?the result of your silly little game is not going to be in your favour... we already know what u are doing and believe me paybacks a b..tch..

The last one! What a failed operation! But tge idiots were still tempted to put it under their amazing raw operations.

Its bullshyt .. and some of these mops ended in disaster... even the Indian pm told GOP abt our nuclear programs is bullshyt.... back in the days is I even thrashed European dips sneaking around kahuta n were later told t f off back to their countries... french I think... Koi n these agents were eliminatedalso ain't it funny the world didn't know aabt our prog but Indians did.?

LOL at these story makers................ BC who jhantoon kay baal they jo ganjay Rajiv kay sar par uganay kay lia lay gay thay, magar Zia the dhamki say who bhi ur gaye...........

1. Operation Kahuta

Operation Kahuta is regarded by many as one of the most daring operation ever conducted by RAW. The only reason it failed was due to a grave blunder by an Indian Prime Minister. Kahuta is the site of the Khan Research Laboratories (KRL), Pakistan’s main nuclear weapons laboratory as well as an emerging center for long-range missile development. The primary Pakistani fissile-material production facility is located at Kahuta, employing gas centrifuge enrichment technology to produce Highly Enriched Uranium (necessary for nuclear weapons). RAW first confirmed Pakistan’s nuclear programs by analyzing the hair samples of scientists snatched from the floor of barber shops near KRL; which showed that Pakistan had developed the ability to enrich uranium to weapons-grade quality. R&AW agents knew of Kahuta Research Laboratories from at least early 1978, when the then Indian Prime Minister, Morarji Desai stopped RAWs operations on Pakistan’s covert nuclear weapons program (because it was started by Indira Gandhi). In an indiscreet moment in a telephone conversation one day, Morarji Desai informed the then Pakistan President, Zia-ul-Haq, that India was aware of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program. According to later reports, acting on this “tip-off”, Pakistani Intelligence eliminated RAW’s agents on Kahuta, leaving India in the dark about Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program from then on.

Out of these 10,there have been Reports in Pakistani Media of RAW’s involvement in freedom struggle of Balochistan .India has denied it and no one knows the truth . Its true that ISI is certainly afraid of RAW and reporters of Pakistani media shows the chill that RAW sends them.

Jai Hind !

Top 10 Known Operations of RAW. Must Read | defence lover

--Some 'achievements' looks failures to me, specially Mumbai attacks ans Sri Lanka.

What happens when Taliban scum is eliminated from our territory?something a lot worse than the past?7 sisters,iok,Punjab etc etc..and not to forgetyour... in Afghanistan... ever thought of that?the result of your silly little game is not going to be in your favour... we already know what u are doing and believe me paybacks a b..tch..

Yeah Yeah ! Oh! I am so scared :D

I would love to see the reactions of Pakistanis on this forum once 2014 comes and goes. Right now, answer to everything seems to be 2014 :D

This game goes for your raw Dude you divided pakistan with your poor and bangalis dont give a rats a$$ about india

You dont see Bangladeshis sneaking into India and blowing up a checkpost. Do you?

Yeah Yeah ! Oh! I am so scared :D

I would love to see the reactions of Pakistanis on this forum once 2014 comes and goes. Right now, answer to everything seems to be 2014 :D

You dont see Bangladeshis sneaking into India and blowing up a checkpost. Do you?
well u can always cry in front of america.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom