What's new

To the Chinese here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just eep showing them the mirror. Repeat your unanswered post to the point that it may seem that you are trolling. They will first mock you and followed by a whole barrage of off topic articles in a desperate hope that your post gets mixed up in the milieu. Finally they will repeat the cycle. You will RARELY see a chinese member trying to logically persuade you. Never !

You can expect at least a semblance of logic from a Pakistani, US, Rusky, or even an arab sometimes but never a chinese. Probably the ones who are logical just stick their nose upto chinese-defence section.

Exactly! You have studied them well. You cannot simply have any kind of logical debate with any chinese here, barring a handful, neither you can ever reach to any kind of conclusion in such discussions. They follow a typical mix of posting unrelated articles, repeatative copy-pasting of same posts/rantings/stereotypes, and personal abuses. I have developed some strategies to deal with them, two of my strategies have worked very well so far. :)

clowns....i simply ignore them....

like using allout for *censored* :D

Seems really self righteous in here.

I don’t know if US_statedept_retired is who his claiming to be I have my doubts by some of the language he has used. Which you wouldn’t expect from someone in his previous line of work or someone who’s old enough to be retired, but remember this is just a forum and shouldn’t be taken so seriously.

Oh, you lived here for awhile and have friends and that qualifies you as Mr. International affairs and U.S. expert.

Well sir I have lived here longer, served my country and many Presidents............. and my friends and I have access to the Whitehouse!

Buddy, the closest you have ever come to the US State Dept is to drive past the building.

You ain't fooling anybody here. Many people here saw past your claims long time ago.

My knowledge of the US laws and society is based on first hand knowledge from relevant people. Unlike clowns like you who saw a couple of shows on Fox News and keep blabbering.

Were you kicked out of the country and then turned to be such a sour puss over it?

Nothing of the sort and neither do i hate the US.

What I do find amusing is the whining ninnies here like you and a couple of others who act hurt when a legitimate criticism is leveled at the US. The other Americans I have talked with are far more mature and self-confident and present a stark contrast to the whining ninnies like you.

Your whining, along with other clues, is a giveaway that you have zero diplomatic background.

Mr. D I ask one question about your view about zionism and how you make that distinction between zionism and jews. Just one question. And your reply is basically saying " I won I won you don't know anything"?

All you are doing is demonstrating that your abject incompetence with English extends from composition to comprehension.

Readers can read clearly the distinction that exists, and which I pointed out, between Judaism and Zionism,

The fact that plain English sentences elude your comprehension proves once again that you are nothing as you claim.

Finally, it was YOU not I who wrote anything about 'winning'. Readers can again note the exchange and see who wrote what. I do find it amusing that, once your silly charade of 'State Dept' is exposed, you are throwing such a hissy fit,

Amusing as always...

in fact, with all mine and my wife communication, I can conclude that he "Knows" more than me about China (Which I live for 18 years) more than me about Australia (Well 4 years and counting), more about Sweden (Where my wife was born and live for more than 25 years) and more than anyone about Vietnam too.

It's always entertaining when you make things up in your hallucinatory mind.
I never claimed to be an expert on China or Vietnam. Our only discussion relating to Vietnam was in the context of refugees coming to Australia and I showed you what the facts were, as published by the Australian government.

Your wife's claims were ludicrous and, again, shown to be false by direct references to the UN, Australian, Philiipine and Swedish government websites. YOU may worship her, but don't expect anyone else to give her the time of day when she blabbers incoherently and falsely about things she knows nothing about, and claims superiority by dint of her alleged qualifications.

When the relevant government contradicts her claims, that's that.

So, tell me which part of the world he don't know? lol Because he "Won" on all argument regarding all these places lol. How can we won? When he know practically EVERYTHING in EVERYWHERE.........Keep arguing with him is simply futile......

You are a non-entity to me and I stop thinking of you three seconds after I write my post.

YOU, on the other hand, are still smarting NINE MONTHS after your thrashing where you threw your little, self-indulgent tantrum, and then scurried off with your tail between your legs. Now, upon your return, YOU have brought up old issues TWICE and the only thing I did was to respond to your rants.

I doubt he's from the state dept. Most likely an Indian. Or a really low profile from state dept.

Like who the hell will use such an ID, especially after being retired? Or it's for that e-peen (hey i'm retired state dept, my comments triumph yours)

The best part is that he claims to be retired but still have access to secret information not yet released to the public.

Anyone who has ever held a security clearance can only shake their heads and laugh at such nonsense.

I have chosen to write to you here in this section and spill it it out. What I'm sure is going to be another barrage of expected comments- but away from the main forums.

My very first post regarding the Chinese was a warning to those who felt china's economy was going come crashing down. I called it a pipe dream. I actually know many intelligent and reasonable Chinese in my interactions outside these forums.

I feel a bit bad about reigning in on the Chinese parade here. I guess I'm disgusted with your attitudes on these forums. As I said, the way you behave here is like the the new rich, arrogant in your display of your new found richness.

You attack everyone not on the basis of real national interest. Rather you do it just get down into the sloth. Examples of which is when I've read many Chinese here attack vietnamese and call their women "whores" effectively and get away with it. Or when you attack Indians and troll them constantly or dare say a Japanese who has ever disagreed with you and so and so forth.

I've seen you trying to bully many and just speak to the lowest denomination.

If you don't have Chinese posters who are constantly talking about Nuking another country, we see others who are talking about the appearances and the color of skin of those coming from others countries. This is despicable and not necessary. Sure, some others also use this language against you but they by far few and beyond.

I lost my bearings for which I should apologize to the rest of the community.

You know that there are many false flaggers here. Dude I have met a lot of Chinese guys (sane ones) mostly students doing their post grad of PhD's...they do not hold those views. It could be the false flaggers whose flags are actually green and not red.

You know that there are many false flaggers here. Dude I have met a lot of Chinese guys (sane ones) mostly students doing their post grad of PhD's...they do not hold those views. It could be the false flaggers whose flags are actually green and not red.

Ironic most people think the guy you are talking to is himself a false flagger.

He will "Debate" you to a point when he got no point, then he would go round and round at the same point regardless if the point is valid, and throw in some insult on the way like calling you "imbecil", "bigot", "ignorant" even when my wife challenge him nicely.
If it's any consolation, i've been called a "bigot" about half a dozen times by him. It's one of the few big words he knows, so he makes the most of it. Also your posts are valuable to PDF and i'm sure many Pakistani members have let you know that.
I'm an old man , 30 years into it and people at my level shoot off those infamous diplomatic cables, write down our views in bullets and leave it to some junior fella to write a paper.
It's possible that you retired from state dept., but would you kindly provide some evidence to back that up?
:omghaha: I lost count of how many on this forum, of any national and/or ethnic origin, brought to the fore my own origin instead of dealing with me as an American,
What's your ethnicity anyways? Are you a desi? And no i don't believe that Americans can only be white.

And all the Chinese trolls behave in a strinkingly similar manner, as if they sit in a big room together to decide what to post and how to post! :)
I believe India takes the honor for the largest number of trolls on PDF.

If it's any consolation, i've been called a "bigot" about half a dozen times by him. It's one of the few big words he knows, so he makes the most of it. Also your posts are valuable to PDF and i'm sure many Pakistani members have let you know that.

It's possible that you retired from state dept., but would you kindly provide some evidence to back that up?

What's your ethnicity anyways? Are you a desi? And no i don't believe that Americans can only be white.

I believe India takes the honor for the largest number of trolls on PDF.

lol i been called a lot of thing from him lol.

More than i can actually remember....

@Developereo and @jhungary you guys should make peace both of you are great posters. :cheers:

Note that it is constantly he who keeps bringing up the past. My only reaction is amusement, since I enjoy how he constantly keeps proving that he is still smarting from his drubbing, all these months after he ceased to be relevant to me.

If someone makes a comment about me, then I have no choice but to respond.

This schmuck has a tendency to hold on to grudges for ever. He stalked, harassed and threatened a valuable member off this forum because that poster cleaned his clock. Then this loser brought in his wife to fight his battles for him because he himself wasn't up to the challenge.

He threatened at least three people on this forum with lawsuits when he kept losing arguments.

An ignoble whining ninny if I ever saw one...

@Developereo and @jhungary you guys should make peace both of you are great posters. :cheers:

Not just on pdf but possibly the whole internet. :D

dude, you got it wrong i have nothing against him, he wasnt even on my ignore list, but seems to me, he think i ran his buddy off the road(even if thats true, thats not about him either...) so he declare himself a holy mission (his word, not mine) to either stop me from oppressing others or for throwing my tantrums or whatever ( its too funny I cant actually remember..)

But dude, i am cool with him. Just that he think i am not...

If it's any consolation, i've been called a "bigot" about half a dozen times by him.

You defended racial vilification of Arabs as a race.

That makes you a bigot by anyone's definition.

so he declare himself a holy mission (his word, not mine)

Put your money where your mouth is.

I know you have a habit of making things up, and you may even believe them in that delusional ball of wax you call a brain, but show me where I used those words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom