What's new

TMC WITHDRAWS SUPPORT FROM UPA

Forget about railway ministry at present UPA will be working on how to save their govt....I will love to see who will support the govt after the withdrawal of Mamata's support...Don't forget we have election in 2 years and nobody will like to loose votes by supporting Govt....

2G Scam,
Adarsh Scam,
CWG Scam,
Coal Gate Scam,
Delhi Airport Scam,
Weakening of INR,
Inflation,
Diesel Price,
LPG Price,
FDI in Retail

The list is too long for People of India to forget....Yes we have short memory but its not that short that we will forget this in 2 Years......

KG Basin Scam ,Assam riots ,Bangladeshi problem never ending list of Incompetence and corruption

I agree and I disagree. I disagree because, most of the decision making has become difficult because of parties like the DMK, and Mamata.

You have every right to disagree with me. First Congress is aware that Mamta will never make any problem to them. Without mamta also they have 297 seats. Though fact of the matter is that being a largest party in the UPA, congress never take their ally on board on any matter so we can not expect that they will talk with opposition even. In fact all the matter subjected to decision making goes to the media and at that place trial are happened. In Fact, I held the SP & BSP responsible & they are real culprits. They are opposing the government on many policies openly in public but never dare congress at centre. I am sure CBI factor is working for congress.

The situation is dire enough that if India was to have another 2 years until 2014 elections with little being done India can kiss away this decade for growth and India could be looking at dire times.

yes u r right, however corrupt this govt. may be but the issue is that India can hardly afford an early election when the economy is in shambles. Not even the opposition will want an early election since early election only means a fractured mandate which will make the foundation of another election. We have no other option but to pray this govt. complete it's full term & delivers on every front.

Though UPA 2 is scam-ridden and should be gotten rid of in 2014, India can't wait till 2014 for things to happen. The reforms brought by MMS is a good one. Let Mamata taking her party of UPA but India need the government to survive and stick to reforms. On a side note, Mamata - one of the top 100 influential people :hitwall: - it will expose the credibility of CNN list.

which reforms are good one ???
cutting LPG subsidies? while on other hand giving 500000cr in tax subsidies to rich
allowing FDI in retail ???? which will have an impact on our retailers

all these reforms are to help rich and upper class citizens ...not for an average Indian like me

yes u r right, however corrupt this govt. may be but the issue is that India can hardly afford an early election when the economy is in shambles. Not even the opposition will want an early election since early election only means a fractured mandate which will make the foundation of another election. We have no other option but to pray this govt. complete it's full term & delivers on every front.

I don't think this will happen. Don't want India to start a new session in morons in majority. I want congress to come back with a stong pm. I am okk with Bjp too but I don't think BJP can come up with clear majority. Same problems again will happen.

which reforms are good one ???
cutting LPG subsidies? while on other hand giving 500000cr in tax subsidies to rich
allowing FDI in retail ???? which will have an impact on our retailers

all these reforms are to help rich and upper class citizens ...not for an average Indian like me

The highlighted item is what will be good for the average Indian due to the model which the foreign retailers bring in unless you are one of the retailers.

The highlighted item is what will be good for the average Indian due to the model which the foreign retailers bring in unless you are one of the retailers.

I am not a retailer ,but there is a good number in our population (some says 60 million)depends on that what will they do?? they wont be able to compete with big companies .....In the end they will have to follow the foot steps of our farmers (suicide)

I am not a retailer ,but there is a good number in our population (some says 60 million)depends on that what will they do?? they wont be able to compete with big companies .....In the end they will have to follow the foot steps of our farmers (suicide)

Retailers are upper middle class people, they will find ways. They have cars, home and enough money to live a life. Now farmers are 600 million in India, with 1000 killing every day. Their food grown with extreme hardwork rots and middlemen squeeze their blood. They don't have schools or electricity for their kids. What do you think is more imp community for nation's economy...

The total retailers or their families are around 4 crores - there will be some impact but here is my view - does the advent of big Indian retailers like More affect the mom and pop stores on the street corners and how many of them got affected? The foreign retailers will affect these large Indian retailers and not the street corner stores and if the large Indian retailers does not reinvent themselves to become cost competitive, they will lose out. The street corner stores are meant for immediate but small volume purchase by the customers and they will survive.

But the farmers will benefit especially with the Walmart model instead of being taken for a ride for middlemen who is part of the 4 crore population.

And the consumers will benefit as well due to the competitive prices.

Retailers are upper middle class people, they will find ways. They have cars, home and enough money to live a life. Now farmers are 600 million in India, with 1000 killing every day. Their food grown with extreme hardwork rots and middle squeeze their blood. What do you think is more imp community for nation's economy...

not all there are many who earns very less .....good that you brought farmers issue ...
Govt cuts subsidy on most fertilizers for 2012/13 | Reuters

this is the way govt helping farmer ,cutting subsidy ,and Deregulation of urea prices is planned by this govt ....so plz dont tell me govt is benifical for farmers ....the farmers are not getting good price is due to the middle men

There are already local heavy weights in the retail sector..did that caused the retailers to commit suicide.

Retailers are upper middle class people, they will find ways. They have cars, home and enough money to live a life. Now farmers are 600 million in India, with 1000 killing every day. Their food grown with extreme hardwork rots and middlemen squeeze their blood. They don't have schools or electricity for their kids. What do you think is more imp community for nation's economy...

about Farmer suicide this will help ( http://www.zenithresearch.org.in/images/stories/pdf/2012/Jan/EIJMMS/8 _EIJMMS_VOL2_ISSUE1.pdf ) you to understand how economic reforms impact on farmer suicides

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom