What's new

TMC WITHDRAWS SUPPORT FROM UPA

Mullayam and mayawati are smiling now!!

That's all what they wanted !

Don't be glad people, we have to bear this corrupt gov 2 more years! No Mid-term polls!

Congress is showing a real arrogance as far as it's allies are concerned, congress doesn't take any of her ally in confidence while making important decisions like FDI, price rise etc. The arrogance can be attributed to the fact that congress knows these parties doesn't have any other option but to support congress on secularism (no secular party can be seen aligning with the BJP). Also i think that congress is currently taking these tough decisions in a hurry b'coz they want this govt to fall intentionaly & than seen to be on the receiving end when they go for elections like what happened after left withdrew it's support in UPA-1 (congress was able to connect itself emotionally to the people by claiming to be taking the right decisions).
Seems like an overly skeptical view. I'll be honest I don't know a huge amount about Indian politics but from the outside it seems like Congress with MMS at the head has been sacred into action and has seen somthing has to be done to get the Indian economy on track. Speak to any economist and they will tell you that in the last 6 months worries have been mounting about India and the governments inaction. If action wasn't taken like it is apparently now then things could get real bad real quick. Good on MMS shoiwng resolve and determination once again last few days has made economists find new confidence in India.

Please take your stupid Railway minister with you too, mamta ji....

We need change and MMS, stick to your guns.

Seems like an overly skeptical view. I'll be honest I don't know a huge amount about Indian politics but from the outside it seems like Congress with MMS at the head has been sacred into action and has seen somthing has to be done to get the Indian economy on track. Speak to any economist and they will tell you that in the last 6 months worries have been mounting about India and the governments inaction. If action wasn't taken like it is apparently now then things could get real bad real quick. Good on MMS shoiwng resolve and determination once again last few days has made economists find new confidence in India.

Rupee crashed too because of policy paralysis.

I Hope Lalu Can be Made new Railway Minister...He did commendable Job during his tenure....

This time option is limited between Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati Kumari, What's your choice ?

Breaking News: Sonia Gandhi expected to take up issues raised by Mamata with govt: Congress sources :hitwall:

No mate, u are not completely correct here, yes i agree that tough economic decisions are desperately needed but the real question is where were these decision in the last 3 years?? Indian economy has come down to GDP growth rate of 6.7% from healthy rate of 9+%. The important thing to note here is the timing of these major decisions (in politics everything is about timing) since the govt. was seen everywhere as non-performing, corrupt govt., the latest jewel in UPA's crown was the coalgate on which entire Monsoon session was a washout, so IMO these decisions can be an eyewash so that the people's concentration can be taken away from coalgate & other scams.

according to some reports the most the govt will do is raise the limit of subsidised cylinders to 9. though a rollback on FDI and diesel hike is next to impossible as the govt will lose its credibilty not to mention rupee falls,stocks crash etc etc

This time option is limited between Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati Kumari, What's your choice ?

None Of Them......Dono Choor Hai..... :hitwall: I don't think Mulayam or Bhain JI would be made Railway Minster, as they are supporting Govt. from Outside.... Lalu is also there brother and he doesn't have Seats to Bag for Railway Minister but during is tenured he turned Indian Railways into Profit making Entity, so I want him to made Railway Minister....Dhat teri....:P

No mate, u are not completely correct here, yes i agree that tough economic decisions are desperately needed but the real question is where were these decision in the last 3 years?? Indian economy has come down to GDP growth rate of 6.7% from healthy rate of 9+%. The important thing to note here is the timing of these major decisions (in politics everything is about timing) since the govt. was seen everywhere as non-performing, corrupt govt., the latest jewel in UPA's crown was the coalgate on which entire Monsoon session was a washout, so IMO these decisions can be an eyewash so that the people's concentration can be taken away from coalgate & other scams.

What is the use?? these clowns will oppose everything that is good for the country...Coalgate was bound to happen in India..lol..curruption, but just like 2G, we have mechanisms to check these scams. Whether the guilty goes punished or unpunished is the job of Judiciary.

It seems that some of these politicians are just so selfish and can't see the bigger picture- these things need to happen or else India will stop growing and millions will remain poverty stricken for all of time. But why should these multi-millionaires care? Good on MMS and a few other genuinely good people who want better for India and its people.

Congress is showing a real arrogance as far as it's allies are concerned

True that. But then again, tell me one instance when the coalition has come together, unified and passed a law? Every single thing, will have some idiot protesting and withdrawing support. Even from a congress point of view, they just dont have a choice. They have to stay in power, and at the same time pass laws for the good of the nation. If they try to do something good, then you have people like Mamata takin a dump in everyone's oatmeal, and if they dont do anything then they get bashed for corruption. In some ways, I think we cant just blame congress alone. Other coalition members who are there just to get their stuff done, are also the culprits.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom