What's new

TMC WITHDRAWS SUPPORT FROM UPA

UPA II will remain in Power as they have Numbers without DiDi's Support....

Happy she left. Congress should let MMS to do what he do the best. Enough of keeping him silent. Just give him rest of the UPA II term to him, UPA III may have a chance (its a big may).

she wont join NDA , SP has already said that it would continue to provide outside support so no problem there but now since didi is gone we can expect reforms to be pushed like the insurance bill , further FDI also it is widely said that MMS actualy wanted didi to leave as she was only causing trouble in governance
P.S. railway ministry now in congress hands possible some tough decisions could be taken in that sector also considering the recent losses during her party term over railway ministry lalu had done this one good think to railways he made it profit making

wow.. Mulayam Singh & Mayawati will raise their stakes. UPA will have to depend on eitehr of them. Mayawati seems to be the answer. Mulayam will mostly be tilting towards tying up with DIDI & the rest to form 3rd front. Where will left parties go?

Good Riddance. This quintessential *** clown of Indian Politics, is better if she just shuts her trap and sits on the sidelines.

As for UPA and NDA? hmmm, I dont think it will make any difference, but I guess after a lot of leftist BS, we may need some right wing BS to balance it out :D

Hope government will push for more reforms without much hurdle. I am curious to see who will be new rail minister.

I Hope Lalu Can be Made new Railway Minister...He did commendable Job during his tenure....

Congress is showing a real arrogance as far as it's allies are concerned, congress doesn't take any of her ally in confidence while making important decisions like FDI, price rise etc. The arrogance can be attributed to the fact that congress knows these parties doesn't have any other option but to support congress on secularism (no secular party can be seen aligning with the BJP). Also i think that congress is currently taking these tough decisions in a hurry b'coz they want this govt to fall intentionaly & than seen to be on the receiving end when they go for elections like what happened after left withdrew it's support in UPA-1 (congress was able to connect itself emotionally to the people by claiming to be taking the right decisions).

What does this mean for the Goi/India?

No danger to the GOI as of now, TMC had 19 MPs, without it's support UPA-2 still has 248 MPs + more than 50 MPs supporting it from outside so the no. adds up to around 300, way above the magic figure of 272. But if the SP decide to withdraw it's outside support to UPA (23 MPs) this govt. can still fall. But i think parties like SP, TMC though withdrawing support can still not vote against the govt. since that will be seen as an alignment with the BJP (which they can ill afford), so the govt. will again on the grounds of majority of MPs present & voting in favor of UPA.

So this could actually be a pretty good result?? If she was a major obstacle to reforms then now MMS can do what he wants to and get India back on track.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom