What's new

Time to offload Afghan refugee/terrorists into India alongwith US agent/Liberal sympathizers

Then we should start a hunting season against these filthy afghans since they love coming into Pakistan, and no one else wants them either.
No love lost for your Afghan brotherins it seems. Afghanistan needs help, not extermination.

View attachment 377778 US agents in the garb of label liberal, doing what they have been doing for last few years diverting away from Afghani terrorists to somehow blame Pakistani,continue to divide internally, they and afghan terrorists both have similar tasks and same vmaster, bleed Pakistan from within physically or psychologically.

View attachment 377774 View attachment 377774 View attachment 377775

View attachment 377776
he is one if those who should be kicked on hknder side

No love lost for your Afghan brotherins it seems. Afghanistan needs help, not extermination.
we are paying price of help through our blood. They lived on our resources' got educated here and now they brew terror for us

Everytime you housearrest him then release...again Osama was found near pak army academy abottabad all big wanted terrorists were found in pak only ..how come they are living there without ISI and pak army support

hafiz saeed is released because you have no evidence against him other than pressure tactics that you use because he speaks for Kashmir and that is it. what evidence have you that osama was even there did you tag along on the raid?

Nawaz Sharif extended their stay this all should be on his head nawaz go we don't need u acts are similar to acts of enemy

hafiz saeed is released because you have no evidence against him other than pressure tactics that you use because he speaks for Kashmir and that is it. what evidence have you that osama was even there did you tag along on the raid?
Hafiz saeed is a UN designated terrorist wiyh 10 million $ bounty on him

Nawaz Sharif extended their stay this all should be on his head nawaz go we don't need u acts are similar to acts of enemy
This is the biggest joke on planet that pakistani dont admit that osama was found in pak...your head should hang in shame and ask the authorities why he was there

Whole world has seen it..not only me
Whole world show me one constructive video where they caught Osama from Pak no one has seen it and this is only USA talk with no proof in 21st centuries biggest joke who accept this is done either u r stupid fool or crack

This is the biggest joke on planet that pakistani dont admit that osama was found in pak...your head should hang in shame and ask the authorities why he was there

Whole world has seen it..not only me
Whole world show me one constructive video where they caught Osama from Pak no one has seen it and this is only USA talk with no proof in 21st centuries biggest joke who accept this is done either u r stupid fool or crack

Well cant argue with you if you write insane things...what about other terrorists mulla umar etc how they were found in pak

Super Falcon,

Didnt the former head of your own ISI Gen Asad Durrani admit that Pak Army/ISI may have been sheltering Osama?

Regards

I'm a little outraged.

How much we have helped these Afghans, by building hospitals and Universities for them.
And this is what we get, ungratefulness.
I'm not even a Pakistani, and I'm fully outraged. Not at the average Afghani, but at those who are in power and orchestrating these repeated attacks. What they are doing is not only despicable, but disgusting.

My question is shelling their border doesn't work, diplomacy doesn't either, so when will this fight be taken to the next level?

I'm not even a Pakistani, and I'm fully outraged. Not at the average Afghani, but at those who are in power and orchestrating these repeated attacks. What they are doing is not only despicable, but disgusting.

My question is shelling their border doesn't work, diplomacy doesn't either, so when will this fight be taken to the next level?
Never one need guts or stomach to do this..You will see border border re-opening , pupy jhappy with Ghani , vows to finish terrorism and sudden raids that from no where come out after blast and kill 30 -40 terrorist (which all get located suddenly in 1 night after blast)...This will go like this..After all Afghanistan is our Braaather mulk...
We will defend , we will die in our cities as used to be.But we will never take this war to enemy homes since we are peace loving nation ..We have big hearts 200 million people are still left we will defend and defend until last pakistani is alive

We need to send ALL the Afghans home and permanently seal the border with them. Nothing comes in or goes out. Let's do it for a year and let a famine take over Afghanistan. That will stop terrorism forever.

Afghans are bigger cockroaches than indians. It's just that they are so few in number and insanely backward. If there were 1.3 billion Afghans they would be a bigger threat to us than india is. We looked after these rodents for 40 years and this is how they repay us.
Sir, yesterday we buried our Ambassador to Afghanistan, so please think about what I'm about to say with a cool head.

Afghanistan is the puppet. You need to hit the puppet masterS, with everything in your arsenal, except militarily. I cannot comment anymore than this, but I hope, you and other level headed members would have understood what I have said.

Best Regards & God Speed.

there are sooo many afghans in the UK who came with Pakistani passport and went to other countries as well. these mofo's do drugs and crime which gets put on Pakistan because the documents they had! not only sheltered them but gave them equal rights, treated them like brothers and sisters.

the return is absolute haram khori and namak harami quom. It is our fault as well we should have sent them packing in the 90's and made a secure border on the west as well the price for not doing that then we are paying for it today.
When I said the same thing, that we we have caught Afghanis & Iranis etc on Pakistani Passports, my post got mysteriously deleted.

Sir, yesterday we buried our Ambassador to Afghanistan, so please think about what I'm about to say with a cool head.

Afghanistan is the puppet. You need to hit the puppet masterS, with everything in your arsenal, except militarily. I cannot comment anymore than this, but I hope, you and other level headed members would have understood what I have said.

Best Regards & God Speed.

When I said the same thing, that we we have caught Afghanis & Iranis etc on Pakistani Passports, my post got mysteriously deleted.

I'm more worried about the puppets who are willing and zealous slaves of their masters. They'll do anything to impress their gods. The puppet masters are nothing but hot air. They are powerless to do anything to us directly. Even though they are more than 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. The puppet masters are just good for talking and barking. Despite the fact that they are more than 7x bigger than us, we have the capability to wipe them off the face of the planet and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom